Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:04 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She was almost done with her solo when a male voice was heard. She whipped her head to see who interrupted her, only to see a young man whose hair had a similar colors as hers. Her hands that were holding her violin and instrument bow fell down to her sides as she honestly answered his question.

"It's not mine. I am planning to give it back to the pink-haired girl when I meet her again. She must have left the clothing shop in a haste after trying to rectify for the mishap there. I felt bad for her." She then stared at him with added inquisitiveness. "You must have known Shiki, don't you?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Occurring Theme Song: Electric Daisy Violin
Mood: curious
Company: the raven-haired stranger
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:27 am
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Shiki. The name itself gave the young man his strength back. Finally he meets someone who have seen Shiki! "Yes, she's my best friend." An overwhelming feeling of joy came over him as he gave the girl one genuine thankful smile. Fate has brought him to this place once more to meet this blessed angel to guide him back to his friend. "Are you friends with Shiki?" It was highly unlikely but it would not hurt for him to ask. Truthfully, he would be glad to hear that she managed to make a friend. So far, the only one she considers to be a friend was him and Tsukasa. He felt bad for she was surrounded with nothing but males. Maybe that's why she has development such mentality towards others. It was his fault, he shouldn't have picked her as his teammate. That said, he's still thankful that she has a friend he could trust his life with.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

::: Company ::: A talented street performer ::: Mood ::: Baffled ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_

_

Zumiragi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:37 am
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She hung her head down. "I actually don't know her that much yet, but she isn't much of a bad person. She can be a bit feisty when emotions are taking over her, though, even if she is embarrassed." The violinist then looked at him with a smile. "Do you have any other friends aside from Shiki? I'm curious," she asked while tilting her head a bit, looking inquisitive.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: LOL @ street performer

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:49 am
Yukino Morinaga

Yukino chuckled softly. "Yes, she is quite a handful but I still love her nonetheless." He would have to admit, Shiki is the most transparent person he had met all his life. In a way she was a total opposite of Tsukasa. Funny they said that opposites attract but it seemed to have an opposite effect on the two. Before he was able to go in further in his thoughts, he was presented with an unexpected question. Another friend? There's Tsukasa....and.... can he even classify Ringo as a friend? "Yes, I do. I'm actually looking for him as well." He took out Tsukasa's picture and showed it to her. "Have you seen him anywhere?" If she have seen Shiki then maybe she also know where Tsukasa's whereabouts as well.

::: Company ::: A talented street performer ::: Mood ::: Baffled ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_

_

{ you missed the Talented part lol }  

Zumiragi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:05 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Oh... Tsukasa?" she then squinted at the picture of the man."Nope, never met him," she replied while shaking her head a few times.

She then decided to talk about something that could make or break him. "By the way, do you know Ringo also?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: Oh snap, sorry XD

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:23 am
Yukino Morinaga

His eyes twitched as he placed Tsukasa's picture back his bag. Tama, the feline that was wrapped around his neck like a scarf, was as confused as her master. Briefly the two meet each other's eyes and quickly understood what the other was thinking. "How on earth was she able to know it was Tsukasa when I haven't given her his name. She even said that she haven't seen him. Better be cautious on what I say with this girl." Just as his suspicion has not been enough another dubious question was asked to him by the female. "Perhaps. Why'd you ask?" His eyes went from her to the key chain. If only he could get his hands on that without hurting this girl then it would be fine. If only he has Tsukasa then there won't be any problem. He was worried that he may not be able to use much control if he forced his way in. She looked fragile enough to break so he can't simply charge in.

::: Company ::: A talented street performer ::: Mood ::: Cautious ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_

_

Zumiragi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:33 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Hmmm..." The violinist turned her head to the side, acting like she's curious. "Because you may or may not be the person she's referring to. I talked to her, and she said something's bothering her. Plus, I got a chance to play with the kitten. Such a cutie." She had that goofy expression as she talked about the feline.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:48 am
Yukino Morinaga

Yukino blinked. Either this girl was his stalker or she has mind reading abilities. Why else would she know that he knows Ringo. Unless, she gave her description enough for her to thin slice him as the person in question. "What about it?" His words were still vague. He's still not that comfortable with this female. Not one bit. His eyes went back to Tama and with that the feline understood what Yukino meant. Without any hesitation, Tama hopped off her master's shoulders and began rubbing against the street performer's leg. If she truly loves Tora then her actions would come naturally. Cautious as he may be, a part of Yukino was curious of what the two may have talked about. He was sure that Ringo hates her by now so there's no way they were anything good.

::: Company ::: A talented street performer ::: Mood ::: Cautious ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_

_

Zumiragi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:04 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She sighed. "Because there may be something bothering you, too. I know you don't want to talk about that to me, but I can see it in your expression." She then felt the black cat brushing up against her leg and she picked it up gingerly with a smile, patting on the head gently with her fingers while letting it perch against her arm. "Looks like even the cat agrees with what I'm saying. As a musician myself, I can see what people are feeling through their faces, and my goal is to make them smile. I hate it when people are feeling sad."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: serious
OOC:

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:01 am
Yukino Morinaga

Either this girl was psychic or his emotions was really all over his face. Nevertheless, she did gave him something to think about. Trained to become the shadow he was not exactly that knowledgeable with how people interact. Mind games were Tsukasa's forte, Shiki's was contingency and his was combat. He was not trained to handle this kind of battle. Thus remaining silent as he awaits his feline friend to fetch the keychain for him. Alas, the female seemed to have caught on their plans, picking Tama up to cuddle in her arms. Tama was beyond irritated by the female's actions but managed to remain sweet ball of fur, purring as she rubbed her cheek on her arm. Her tail however was trying its best to reach for the item that they were aiming for. "You're weird. Are all musicians like that?" Yukino simply spoke his mind, leaving all the work to his feline friend.

Thinking that things couldn't get any better the street performer just had to call Tama a "Cat? Are you blind? Yukino took a step forward with blazing eyes filled with wrath. "Take that back." If there's one thing he hated that would be people pertaining to his friend as a cat. She's not a simple cat. She's a friend and he would never accept anyone insulting his friend.

::: Company ::: A talented street performer ::: Mood ::: Angry ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_

_

Zumiragi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:16 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She smiled. "It depends on the motive but let me tell you this; I'm not the one to back down that easily. I have been rejected before by the orchestra, but that won't stop me. I'm simply the violinist that keeps on persevering."

However, when she saw that the guy became angry just because of the feline, she was shocked, putting the cat down gently so that the feline would miss its target. She stuffed the keychain deeper into her pocket. "Okay. Okay. Just chill. I didn't mean to piss you off just because I called your companion like that. I'm just trying to prove my point here, and it's up to you whether you believe me or not. But let me tell you this." Her expression became serious. "You may soon regret not doing what's best for you, or even for anyone who is precious to you, so better take that chance to sort things out."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: serious
Company: the raven-haired stranger and his companion
OOC:

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:28 am
Yukino Morinaga

An eyebrow raise upon hearing her retort. When he asked her that he meant her ability to face read. He was not certain why she answered the way she did but with much emotion she poured into her words he had doubts that this was actually false. Yukino was no musician but he could see her passion. That paired with her skill was definitely something to be admired about.

Only a centimeter away and Tama's tail was about to reach its target. The moment the tip her tail touched the metallic ring which holds her look-a-like she was then place back on the ground. Seriously, she's starting to hate this girl. Can she be any more difficult than this? Too bad for her, Tama was prepared to do anything (everything) for her master's affection.

Yukino was waiting for her to take it back or even apologize but it seemed that this girl was just too stubborn. She even started lecturing him about treasuring his loved ones. "You have no idea what you're talking about." If this was about Ringo then she has no rite to tell him what to do and not do. He was doing this for her. This is how he treasures her. It was something best for the both of them. It would only cause her pain if she gets anymore attached to him.

As if on cue Tama's thread snapped and lunged herself straight towards Solaris' face. Her intention was to cause enough distraction for Yukino to get the keychain off her without any hindrances. What happens next she was not really sure of.

"Tama stop!"

::: Company ::: A talented street performer ::: Mood ::: Angry ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_

_

Zumiragi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:40 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"I'll let you know that you're not the only one with walls that are too thick to break," she insinuated, still looking serious. "Looks like I have to act-"

But she was cut short and a yelp tore out of her throat when the cat lunged towards her face, and she shot out her arm to shield herself. Her violin and bow dropped to the ground but didn't break because of the durability unlike the normal counterparts. Because of the cat's ferocity, the claws slashed onto the bare skin, and she screamed as blood began to trickle down from the cuts. Her footing was off as she tumbled to the ground, attempting to get Tama off her body.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: serious and pissed off
OOC: ouchies

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:38 am
Yukino Morinaga

His anger overwhelmed him to react that fast to stop the violinist from falling and hurting herself. His anger now directed to his feline friend who scurried behind the her target. "I only told you to get the keychain." Tama curled into a ball clearly disappointed at her actions. Yukino hated it when people get hurt because of him. She didn't intend to hurt the girl. She only wanted to help her master to the best of her abilities.

Yukino sighed. Kneeling before the female, "Are you alright?" That was a dumb question. Why does it have to be the default inquiry after seeing someone being hurt? Clearly she was hurt, he could practically see blood coming out of her cuts. If only Shiki was here then he'll be able to heal her in no time. Then again, he did see a hospital near hear so maybe he could get her there. "I apologize in advance." He would then place her instrument and her other things on her before lifting her up, carrying her in his arms like a princess. "Hold on tight this could be bumpy." With that he sprinted out of the park holding her close to him for safety.

[exit]

::: Company ::: A talented street performer & Tama ::: Mood ::: Guilty_Worried ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_

_

Zumiragi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:56 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

By the time Tama crept out of her, after the male asked her if she was alright, she stood up to dust her self off and to get her case and wallet. She was clearly not pleased with the outcome of the conversation. "Your friend is quite feisty, I can tell." she said. But she was caught off-guard when the male pushed the instrument and the bow close to her chest gently before carrying her bridal style. "W-wait-"

But it was too late as he already performed the act.

-- Next Stop: Soleil Hospital --

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: shocked
OOC:

Zumiragi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games