Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:30 pm
Zana Bonanza
All righty, I'm back.

I tested Virtual Hollywood a couple times, and it took me to the same place each time, so there's probably not layers. (Someone might wanna double check to make sure, or we can try to find each other and see what happens.) You can also get to VH through Towns 2 on the smartphone, but some reason when I did this, the screen was a bit zoomed out.

The Rock n Roll Crib
User Image

The room with the pool in the corner and a weird angel statue. Decent size, had a handful of people chatting. Hilariously plays a short loop of a Soulja Boy remix.

Eccitare Club
User Image

Strangely classier than the above, but has the rave lights going on and edm. Much bigger and completely dead. There's another room attached in the upper left hand corner: it's a Valentine's Day themed room with that monster rock band on stage. (Some people were at the bar there.)

Cat Cafe:
User Image

Definitely not rave material, I just wanted to share this because omg, did you know we have a cat cafe?! Look how cute it is!
That one with the rave lights!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:39 am

`.Maaaan, that fountain in the middle is super classy.

A+ venue.
    (If anyone dresses as a lifeguard and settles down next to it for the thing, I would laugh so hard.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:09 am

`.Guys, I've been wondering - is there some kind of chatspace the Guild could use?
    (Would that even be a good idea, or is it best to keep as much activity here as possible?)

My knowledge of instant messaging only goes as far as Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger these days.
    xd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:01 pm
[Elske]-[XXIX]

`.Guys, I've been wondering - is there some kind of chatspace the Guild could use?
    (Would that even be a good idea, or is it best to keep as much activity here as possible?)

My knowledge of instant messaging only goes as far as Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger these days.
    xd

There's the Friend chat. Not really sure how it works, though. I think you have to have a link or something.  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:00 pm
Zana Bonanza
[Elske]-[XXIX]

xd

There's the Friend chat. Not really sure how it works, though. I think you have to have a link or something.
Ypu have to go to the guild home page. There's a link that says "join Chat"

It's our guild chat space.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:36 pm
Zana Bonanza
[Elske]-[XXIX]

xd

`.Man, I keep forgetting that that's a thing.

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:57 pm
Hassli
Zana Bonanza
[Elske]-[XXIX]

xd

Do you have to be a guild member to access it?

I think a place in Towns is probably the best. We can always have people friend Mule-kun (or a separate mule, if you don't want our mule to get bogged down) to find the place. But insofar as I can tell, Virtual Hollywood doesn't seem to use layers, so we might be able to just say "come to this place" and tell 'em how to get there.

The next time more than one of us are online at the same time, we should test that~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:53 am
Zana Bonanza
All righty, I'm back.

I tested Virtual Hollywood a couple times, and it took me to the same place each time, so there's probably not layers. (Someone might wanna double check to make sure, or we can try to find each other and see what happens.) You can also get to VH through Towns 2 on the smartphone, but some reason when I did this, the screen was a bit zoomed out.

The Rock n Roll Crib
User Image

The room with the pool in the corner and a weird angel statue. Decent size, had a handful of people chatting. Hilariously plays a short loop of a Soulja Boy remix.

Eccitare Club
User Image

Strangely classier than the above, but has the rave lights going on and edm. Much bigger and completely dead. There's another room attached in the upper left hand corner: it's a Valentine's Day themed room with that monster rock band on stage. (Some people were at the bar there.)

Cat Cafe:
User Image

Definitely not rave material, I just wanted to share this because omg, did you know we have a cat cafe?! Look how cute it is!

excellent work!  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:49 am
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza
[Elske]-[XXIX]

xd

Do you have to be a guild member to access it?

I think a place in Towns is probably the best. We can always have people friend Mule-kun (or a separate mule, if you don't want our mule to get bogged down) to find the place. But insofar as I can tell, Virtual Hollywood doesn't seem to use layers, so we might be able to just say "come to this place" and tell 'em how to get there.

The next time more than one of us are online at the same time, we should test that~
You do need to be a guild member to access it.

I think that one place witht he colorful lights in towns looks awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:30 pm
Do we know when the con is taking place yet? I looked, but I'm like half-awake right now, so I don't know if it hasn't been listed or I just missed it.

But I guess we need to figure what day(s) and time we wanna hold it. Also, contests?  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:52 am
Zana Bonanza
Do we know when the con is taking place yet? I looked, but I'm like half-awake right now, so I don't know if it hasn't been listed or I just missed it.

But I guess we need to figure what day(s) and time we wanna hold it. Also, contests?
June 14th-27th

Which is a really weird time period I feel like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:19 pm
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

June 14th-27th

Yeah, that is a bit odd. whee So how about the weekend, then? Saturday and/or Sunday? I usually have Saturday nights off, but I work all day Sundays.  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:14 am
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

June 14th-27th

Yeah, that is a bit odd. whee So how about the weekend, then? Saturday and/or Sunday? I usually have Saturday nights off, but I work all day Sundays.
That would be fine by me. I am often out of town on weekends, but I will try to make it. Maybe try to do both Saturday's and have some kind of in-thread rave where people can share music or something?

The NPCon people gave us a ton of race items.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:06 am
Hassli
That would be fine by me. I am often out of town on weekends, but I will try to make it. Maybe try to do both Saturday's and have some kind of in-thread rave where people can share music or something?

I hope you meant rave items. wink Could you let me know which ones? (I mean, I can probably guess, but I don't wanna accidentally give the wrong thing away.)

For contests, I was thinking a NPC cosplay contest one night and a general best party/rave outfit for another. Depending on the prizes, we could even have little categories, for like the funniest or most creative or something. And maybe a raffle for people who recommend a song in the thread? (Which I am working on right now, I promise.)

systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

Artistic Background

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Silenced Nocturne

Arynaria

Any of ya'll wanna volunteer either (or both!) those Saturdays? Basically just show up for a bit (if we can get people for multiple chunks of hours, that would be great) and help judge the contests.

Also Elske, if you're still online at the moment, can you help me test out the Virtual Hollywood club? I wanna see if we can meet each other there without having to use the friend teleport thing, just to make sure. It'd only take a minute.  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:14 am
Zana Bonanza
Hassli

I hope you meant rave items. wink Could you let me know which ones? (I mean, I can probably guess, but I don't wanna accidentally give the wrong thing away.)

For contests, I was thinking a NPC cosplay contest one night and a general best party/rave outfit for another. Depending on the prizes, we could even have little categories, for like the funniest or most creative or something. And maybe a raffle for people who recommend a song in the thread? (Which I am working on right now, I promise.)

systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

Artistic Background

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Silenced Nocturne

Arynaria

Any of ya'll wanna volunteer either (or both!) those Saturdays? Basically just show up for a bit (if we can get people for multiple chunks of hours, that would be great) and help judge the contests.

Also Elske, if you're still online at the moment, can you help me test out the Virtual Hollywood club? I wanna see if we can meet each other there without having to use the friend teleport thing, just to make sure. It'd only take a minute.

`.Hi! I'm laggy, but here!

We could give that a go.
    3nodding

The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff