Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:22 am
miken-chan
Wow! I just realized that the 19th will be my 2-year anniversary of joining Gaia! My how time flies, already almost 1350 posts...
Hmm... let's see.... It'll be my FOURTH year annaversary of Gaia in Sept. and I've had 8430 posts not including this one. Wow... that's said... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:21 pm
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan
Wow! I just realized that the 19th will be my 2-year anniversary of joining Gaia! My how time flies, already almost 1350 posts...
Hmm... let's see.... It'll be my FOURTH year annaversary of Gaia in Sept. and I've had 8430 posts not including this one. Wow... that's said... sweatdrop

We're in the same boat, girl. Only I think I have more posts... argh. ;__;  

Mimasaka
Crew

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:31 am
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan

Yeah, I think you do..... I'm not sure we're really supposed to be "proud" of either of us though..............hmmm...........no life............  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:10 am
Melody Rhyme
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan

Yeah, I think you do..... I'm not sure we're really supposed to be "proud" of either of us though..............hmmm...........no life............

I'm sad that we have no life he's flying...  

Mimasaka
Crew

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:49 pm
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan

I'm sad that we have no life he's flying...
There's a quote I haven't heard in a while,..... and I completely agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:10 pm
check theo's profile and remember he's been here not very much longer than we three  

Harold Eastwood

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:38 pm
Wow.... Theo is way ahead of us on the posts thing..... 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:24 pm
I'm alive!...sorta, I've been spending the past couple...weeks(?) caught up in Tales of Phantasia (SNES), Subbing random stuff for the heck of it, Typesetting random Manga (D. Gray-Man, Tsubasa: RC and The Tales of Symphonia Manga) and an evil science fair project that I got a B+ on...Anyways, 2 of my Karaoke-subbed videos are on youtube now!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scrh5e78EzI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XH61u5UKM

The first is actually the newer one, it's the Tales of Destiny JAP opening, "Yume de Aru Youni" (Like a dream), by DEEN and the second is "Key to My Heart" by Kuraki, Mai - the Opening for Tales of Destiny 2...And I'm almost done karaoke subbing the Tales of Rebirth Opening, "Good Night" bu Every Little Thing.

I'm beginning to think that I'm betraying my Ruroken fandom...

PS-I'll be disappearing again when Tales of Destiny 2 PSP arrives from Japan...if ever (it's been a month since it was released, and my friend and I pre-ordered...if this continues, I'm gonna go on a democratic rant...)

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:16 am
miken-chan
I'm alive!...sorta, I've been spending the past couple...weeks(?) caught up in Tales of Phantasia (SNES), Subbing random stuff for the heck of it, Typesetting random Manga (D. Gray-Man, Tsubasa: RC and The Tales of Symphonia Manga) and an evil science fair project that I got a B+ on...Anyways, 2 of my Karaoke-subbed videos are on youtube now!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scrh5e78EzI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XH61u5UKM

The first is actually the newer one, it's the Tales of Destiny JAP opening, "Yume de Aru Youni" (Like a dream), by DEEN and the second is "Key to My Heart" by Kuraki, Mai - the Opening for Tales of Destiny 2...And I'm almost done karaoke subbing the Tales of Rebirth Opening, "Good Night" bu Every Little Thing.

I'm beginning to think that I'm betraying my Ruroken fandom...

PS-I'll be disappearing again when Tales of Destiny 2 PSP arrives from Japan...if ever (it's been a month since it was released, and my friend and I pre-ordered...if this continues, I'm gonna go on a democratic rant...)
That's ok... I disapear for a while whenever a new wii or ds game comes out.... hello Link.....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:33 pm
hello? o.O
yea im new to the guild an all but yea, im patrick. 3nodding  

Harbinger of Retribution

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:11 am
Good heavens, what did I miss?
Lol.
Missed ya all.
heart

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:53 am
Nice to meet you Patrick... xd

Hey Jade, nice to see you back in action!  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:45 am
Haha. Yeah its been a while. Missed you guys.
heart

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:13 pm
I'm ALIVE!!! It's so nice to see everyone!

Okay...yeah...I've been living on Aegisub and Photoshop lately...sorry! I can't seem to remember anything RK related anymore after being brainwashed by on of the greatest animes I've ever watched: "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion"...

Yeah...I think it's time to revive my RK fandom...off to my secret manga stash!!!

miken-chan

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:12 am
It's been a while for me, too! I hope everyone's doing awesome. whee  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items