Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:30 am
Nah, you're fine. It would be mostly unofficial until we get a third party member. Then we would be the first squad in Iwagakure. If you want to talk details, just shoot me a message with what you want to talk about.
.....In fact, I think I already have a third person who might join the team. He's of lower rank, but, once Holy Hakashin Hiroto gets approved,he can join in as well. And your English isn't bad.... I haven't seen you make a mistake, so yeah lol

Cleric Saphire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:45 am
Fenrir-Grima the IX

Well count me in then. Um, I actually was going to rp with Naomi, she applied as an Iwa chuunin too so maybe we can count in Naomi too? Anyway if you're ok with it I'm good to go as well. :3  

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:51 am
A four-man (cell) team is just as good. Who's character is Naomi's? You got quite a strong character, I see. I'm cool with it, in fact, Hiro and I are going to be training for the next mission. Between me, Hiro, you, and Naomi, the other mission in Iwa could be done impeccably.

Cleric Saphire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:46 pm
[quote="Fenrir-Grima the IX "

That's great. My character can't really act alone because of her skill set, haha. It would be nice to work in a team. Naomi's character is Yukie Kurama, but I'm not sure if she has started rping yet. Maybe you've seen her?  

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:58 pm
Oh I found her yesterday. I always evaluate people who I think I can work well with. Yes, the Genjutsu ninja. I know your Medic ninja can't really do anything without a partner. I suggest you take a look at Zangetsu's profile, while you're at it. I know you're not approved yet, but, our characters can at least meet up or something, yes?
Zangetsu Hozuki

Cleric Saphire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:08 pm
Fenrir-Grima the IX

Oh, good, I just now took a look at your character, thank you for the link. I think our skill sets are balanced fairly evenly, if I say so myself. We have a nice distribution of ninjutsu, genjutsu, and (ninjutsu based) taijutsu focused characters. Add in a medic and I think we'd be pretty well off~ As for meeting beforehand... Huh. Am I allowed to? xD Or I can add you the the Other Relationships line in my Background Data, and we could add a whole bunch of history to that, if you prefer that?  

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:20 pm
You can post, as long as you don't use your abilities. You would essentially wouldn't be able to get into a mission. If you simply want to add in the background info in your profile, you can. I feel like it would be more organic if we just met in-character. Either way, I don't mind.

Cleric Saphire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:23 pm
Fenrir-Grima the IX

Oh, awesome, I can stop being bored to bits then! (Cheers) Quote me in a thread and I'll give you a reply!  

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:28 pm
Cleric Saphire

Or we can make an independent RP, if you mind. I'll look into how to make an independant RP, since I'm currently tied up with the Tsuchikage.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:46 pm
Fenrir-Grima the IX
Cleric Saphire

Or we can make an independent RP, if you mind. I'll look into how to make an independant RP, since I'm currently tied up with the Tsuchikage.

Mhm. Take your time. Let me know if you get approval.  

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:51 pm
Arhrii-yana X3
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3
okay who wants to get paid handsomely, I need a God of all mod post format just for when I am being a mod. I want my presence to be undeniable... (please dont make some obnoxious fooey though) NAME UR PRICE YOU EXPENSIVE BASTARDS!!!! cat_scream

Tricky girl. rolleyes

Peasant! Are you here to make me a format?

Yeah. No.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image

Let's take it up a notch  

Tentaigo

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:51 pm
Holy Hirashin, am I dreaming? o.o #dances  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:47 pm
that moment when you have no idea on how to make your character. when you stop watching the show after the time skip in it  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:22 am
draknic
that moment when you have no idea on how to make your character. when you stop watching the show after the time skip in it
that moment when the first person to post in a special event area is someone who disappeared leaving you hanging forever ago without saying anything  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games