Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Market (Trading ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garkov

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:20 pm
Will some one please donte me a headband or mask please! all donation will be very very very much appricated. note if you do want to donate to me the mask needs to be one that goes on the left side and the headband must cover the left eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:20 pm
Kakashi_the_Anbu
Will some one please donte me a headband or mask please! all donation will be very very very much appricated. note if you do want to donate to me the mask needs to be one that goes on the left side and the headband must cover the left eye.

two things..
1) You can rearrange how the mask and headband are on your face (a friend told me this this is how this one knows) There are no headbands that were made to just be sideways or straight..same for the mask

2) I have HIGH doubts anyone would be willing to donate a rare item to someone..If they were to even think about giving it away it would be costinf about 5500 to 6000 which is how much they sell in the marketplace..

ok! Now..I need money (after I get my band..which will be today!!) to get a kimino and the wooden sandals..>.> I know the wooden sandals are like 900 or less but still....  

ChibiAngelwolf

AlphaBane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:34 pm
Hello, I am really poor and will accept any donations biggrin . Any help will be most appreciated. I only have my peasant clothes so i could use anything xd . Thank You in advance wink . PM me if you would like. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:59 pm
well if i can beg im on a quest for .. please dont laugh a ....................................................................
getagrip shirt i know its kind if cheap but i only got 200 gold.....  

b l u e a n g e l

The_Yone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:54 pm
User ImageAngelic Boots for sell!

I'm asking for 2K. If you want to buy them, just PM me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:56 pm
Kakashi_the_Anbu
Man, if you want a donation then you shouldn't be so picky over what you get.  

The_Yone

AlphaBane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:48 am
Hello, I am really poor and will accept any donations smile . Any help will be most appreciated. I only have my peasant clothes so i could use anything wink . Thank You in advance blaugh . PM me if you would like. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:32 am
Kakashi_the_Anbu

u can only wear it over the left eye in profile...... i think........ the mask is the same i think.....  

Kalmarkid91

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:37 pm
Kalmarkid91
Kakashi_the_Anbu

u can only wear it over the left eye in profile...... i think........ the mask is the same i think.....

i already covered that in the post under his..*if people read* gomen..just kind of in a bad mood now..

I think I want the Fire Kimino and the Wooden Sandals...any donation would be greatly appreciated..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:22 pm
Hey everybody. I only need 1500g more so I can buy my head band!! I can't wait. I was hoping if somebody could help me out on reaching my goal. If you could loan me some money, that would be great too. I would pay you back. Anything is really appreciated right now, I just REALLY want my head band, and am too anxious to wait.  

The_Yone

The_Shape204

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:17 pm
As that lady said probally no one will donate me a headband so will some one donate me money? i dont have much cause i bought all those licenses.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:30 pm
srry i didnt mean to sound rude. i didnt know you could ajust it. i only got 1,804 gg. so if someone would donate me the headband i give them my money and give them more money tell i gave him 4k or sommething like that.  

Garkov

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:01 pm
ninja Anyone have cheap viles for sale? Cannot get my own, people are hoarding! gonk lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:58 pm
Reprieve
ninja Anyone have cheap viles for sale? Cannot get my own, people are hoarding! gonk lol

I've vials. 200g each. (see, I'm not THAT greedy)  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Komse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:09 am
i need gold for a hat..... crying crying crying crying crying  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games