Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

mulemuch123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:09 pm
I'm Abigail (yes I know its a girls name). I attend boarding school in England for the year and travel in the summer.

Gaia is a place for me to pretty much just have fun and not worry about the rest of the people in my school (none of them have even heard of gaia).

I mostly sell and buy and sell again in the marketplace because I'm on this mad quest for golden laurels which since I don't have a lot of time to spend on gaia is a little difficult.

I'm well on my way though and have almost 110000g.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:08 pm
Well I admit it...Im a mule...but Im a mule who's sole purpose is to run a charity. Therefore my gold I make is used to fund said charity and my goal in the marketplace is to be able to have enough funds to have a nice charity instead of one that gives 100g at a time (this is why we have not yet asked to be on the list)  

Slave of Death and Sato

_rio-san_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:43 pm
hi heart I dunno if I have introduced myself yet xp

My name is rio and i'm from Tennessee. Originally from Atlanta. I run the D.A.I.L.Y. N.E.W.S. sub forum. There I post current news stories, of all sorts.

I found Gaia, while looking for another site. I liked this one, so I stayed. I think its wonderful heart

I also run several donation threads, one of which you can find in my sig. I spend most of my time on Gaia buying items to donate to new people. I love donating and find alot more pleasure in that, then in buying anything for myself.

However, I should point out that Im questing for the pumpkin stump rofl That makes me sound rediculous. I wont get it, since I donate alot of my money to other people. But... a girl can hope, cant she ?

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:51 am
I'm Max! surprised I'm actually a mule, but I operate almost independently from my owner's main account. I spend most of my time on gaia selling stuff in the marketplace. I've got my avi pretty much right where I want it, so there's nothing for me to quest for. xd  

Maxtheninja

menewme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:18 pm
Hi! Thnx for inviting me to join this guild heart
My name is Juli, I've been on Gaia only since 6/06 or is it 7/06.. Anyway, I mostly sell papers/paper cat bands and flowers and also buy items and sell them back at the marketplace.
I'm currently questing for kiky kitty heart I have a looong way to go though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:24 pm
My name is Melissa bust Jacky O is cool too.
I've been on gaia for a few months now and my main source of gaian income is marketing. My reason for doing this is too ultimatly complete my avitar outfit but also to combat unreasonable prices for items.  

Venomous_Sanity

fire_mistress_fuega

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:49 am
The name is Tracy, but Fuega works just as well.

I've been on Gaia for a little over a year now and have collected several avatar items there fore my avi changes periodically (I could never stick with one so I took them all!). I have recently decided to work on making my house look just as interesting as my avi is (sometimes, I realize some of my avatars are pretty boring).

Mainly you will find me selling items from towns as well as searching for my housing items while in the market place.

My one tip for everyone collecting items, take your time with it. I've been searching for my housing items solely on the marketplace so I can save gold (which I already have).

Anyways, that's me. I'll see you around.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:43 pm
Hi! I go by Aednit X (pronounced ee-nit) here on Gaia. I live in California and I am a first year college student. I'm a biology major. I don't spend a whole lot of time on Gaia, but I love collecting items for my avi and posting in a few guilds/forums. I don't have friends on Gaia, but it is a pretty addictive site.  

Aednit X.

BloodandIvory

Vicious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:46 am
I'm a part time forum enthustist and part-time lurker.

I am every partying gamer-geek's dream girl.
I'm 19, and I generally don't bite.

thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:11 pm
I'M FROM ENGLAN!!!  

X~puppy~lover~X

gao_kun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:23 am
Hello, thanks for inviting me to the guild.

I'll introduce myself 3nodding

Hi, My name is Rene, im 19 and im from Norway >.<.. for those that dont know, its in europe, and it rains here alot..
um, discovered gaia like several years ago, made ann account but almost never used it, and last month (i think) some friends pushed me to check it out again and i decided to stay, had to make new account cous i forgot my old one redface
im a fantasyanime otaku 3nodding

hmm, dunno really what else to say, but if you have questions, please ask.

otherwise, nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:24 am
LOL I guess I ended up joining aftyer all deborah. I'm Aaron I'm 27 Gaia is a hobby I do with my girlfriend when we are geographically seperated by circumstances, and I'm an otaku.

Hmmm Goals, well as my sig says I want a halo, if you look in my profile you'll see something of why. I'm in the marketplace to make money and slowely build up that type of gold.

I always sell below the lowest buy now price once I am ready to put my items on the market twisted the trick is to just buy out the guys below you first.

edit
I was invited, turned the invitation down for reason I prefer to stay private and then joined when looking through guilds because the opening was an extended quote on howard Roarke. Debrah you might disagree but I'm carefully making things the way I want themto be.  

AuronT

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:48 am
I'm assuming I was randomly invited just now.
>3
I usualy dont join guilds at a random invite but this one came as an intrest to me.
What can I say about myself...
My nickname is KI.
Ive been playing GaiaOnline for a year now.
My birthday is actualy this month.
October. Yay.
I am a greedy poll whore.
I live in a box.
I love being random.
This guild is beginning to facinate me.
I hope I have a good time here >3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:12 pm
i ant to strike it rich in the market with
competetive prices and decent products  

mehket

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:48 pm
i'm chaz. i joined gaia when a friend said i should try it. i did although i don't do much here besides try to earn gold which is difficult i've learned . but when you get online at 3-5 am. you can catch things for cheap i've learned which is how i've been able to get gold quicker . i'll be getting gold for a while to get the few items i want . if they don't go off market by chance before i finish getting the gold . i like anime a lot s-cry-ed ,trigun ,hellsing ,vampire hunter d ,blue seed ,there's been planty more but without massive funds it's almost impossible to find it in my area . i also love cars nissan and mitsubishi the most of all

i must thank engineer-of-doom for inviting me  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games