Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:12 pm

Hey everyone, I should be getting my laptop back sometime this week so I should be able to visit some more, not having me patzu really sucks, half of you probably have more posts than me ><

Oh my friend is trying to get her Harry Potter RP up and going again so if anyone is interested in joining that please tell me and I will give you the site

I hope everyone is doing well, It hasn't been all that great for me but I am dealing with it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm

*huggles Psy-psy-chan*
Hurry back to us, Psy-psy-chan! We all miss you. crying I know what it's like to have a nonfunctional laptop. It's happened a few times to me with Seras. *pats her lovingly on the top of the monitor* But she always gets better. 3nodding We'll be waiting.

Tobias Mule

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:46 pm

thanks Mika-chan I rehooked up the desktop so at the moment I do have a functional computer. Patzu had died so we sent him in about a week ago. Then yesterday Shiita went too so they are sending us a box so that we can have her looked at as well, thanks goodness for Ryoji coming to my rescue, I don't know what I would do without him!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:59 pm

PsychoAce56
thanks Mika-chan I rehooked up the desktop so at the moment I do have a functional computer. Patzu had died so we sent him in about a week ago. Then yesterday Shiita went too so they are sending us a box so that we can have her looked at as well, thanks goodness for Ryoji coming to my rescue, I don't know what I would do without him!

LOL! Castle in the Sky names!!!!!! blaugh

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:13 pm

^^" That they are, one of me favorite movies
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:11 am

sweatdrop I didn't recognize the names, but I know what movie you're talking about. It's a beautiful movie from the same guy that did Princess Monomoke and Spirited Away. whee I loved it, especailly the pirates. 3nodding And the Castle was spectacular!!

Tobias Mule

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:45 am

hola
ninja
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:27 pm

Mika Relie
sweatdrop I didn't recognize the names, but I know what movie you're talking about. It's a beautiful movie from the same guy that did Princess Monomoke and Spirited Away. whee I loved it, especailly the pirates. 3nodding And the Castle was spectacular!!

^^" Yeah I love the pirates too, the boys are just so hilarious!!! The Castle is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!! Princess Mononoke is also one of my favorites, it is such a great movie!!!

Hello Neko-chan^^

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:46 pm

PsychoAce56
Mika Relie

^^" Yeah I love the pirates too, the boys are just so hilarious!!! The Castle is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!! Princess Mononoke is also one of my favorites, it is such a great movie!!!

Hello Neko-chan^^

I liked Kiki's Delivery Service the best ^^ I LOVE Jiji (that how you spell it??).. the black cat. He's so fricken awsome!!! I cant believe the voice actor died at 40 or 50 years old though, I can't remember how old, but that's just rele rele sad. He rocked as that cat!! Except I think the ending was a little ehhhh... and Kiki was a bit too old fashioned for my taste. But I love Jiji ^^ The english music I like too ^^ hee hee. With Castle in the Sky... I rele rele like it, but for some reason it puts me to sleep. I think it's because it's so soothing. BUt I do rele like it, it's not like I'm falling asleep because I'm bored. With Spirited Away, that was a good movie. I liked it. Most people thought it was screwy because it had to do with japanese culture and they couldnt understand it because of the whole spirt thing. I havent watched it in a while though... I should. Princess Mononoke was juset soo fricken awsome! I was this great music video by Aluminum Studios with the song "This is what it's like when the worlds collide." I don't remember who its by, but its a great music video.

oh... I GOT WILD ACT 9!!!!!!!! Buahahahhaha biggrin DDD I havent read it yet... I forgot that Ryu dyed his hair black XDD I like it lighter though. I forgot that he did. I read books 1-6 in the car trips during thanksgiving break. I didnt get to finish 7 or 8 so I didnt remember about his dyed hair. I should reread them so I remember everything huh??? Hmm... maybe I will. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:03 pm

*lives*

I'll be going by the mall tomorrow to buy new manga (hopefully if anything is out). My favorite Studio Ghibli movie? Oh lord . . . uh . . . I liked all that I've seen but I'll go with Spirited Away followed by Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Monoke, Castle in the Sky, and Totoro. I just recently saw Totoro you know . . . like three or so weeks ago. Yeah . . . I'm a loser like that. sweatdrop And Jiji did rock. xd He's my favorite character out of Kiki.

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:10 am

I thought that Spirited Away kicked a**. whee My boyfriend and I made a special road trip for our six month anniversary to see it in theaters. And now he has it on DVD. I loved that movie. whee whee
I'm not going to buy any more manga, with Christmas coming and all....And I asked for new volumes as presents. blaugh I need to reserve money for our people's presents anyway. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:41 am

Mika Relie
I thought that Spirited Away kicked a**. whee My boyfriend and I made a special road trip for our six month anniversary to see it in theaters. And now he has it on DVD. I loved that movie. whee whee
I'm not going to buy any more manga, with Christmas coming and all....And I asked for new volumes as presents. blaugh I need to reserve money for our people's presents anyway. 3nodding

I would have waited to ask for Wild Act 9... but it's been out for a month and I could wait another to read it gonk

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:05 pm

Misaki_Chii
Mika Relie

I would have waited to ask for Wild Act 9... but it's been out for a month and I could wait another to read it gonk

Well Chii, I'm glad to say that I have the kind of stubbornness and patience to endure this kind of thing. Although I did splurged for myself and knock two presents off of my list. But one was something that I had been hunting for all over town; and the one was something that my boyfriend and I both wanted. sweatdrop So now I can wait. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:38 pm

I honestly can NOT afford to buy anything else. I feel so selfish!!! gonk
My anime club store place got in the 2nd edition Naruto figures (got Lee and Gaara) and FMA keychain plushies (got Roy xp ).... I gave in, big time. crying Not to mention they got in Hot Gimmick v7. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!! crying crying crying

Fav Ghibli movie??? Damn, that's hard. I wanna say Spirited Away, but I love Mononoke and Totoro. Kiki is okay...I saw it a long time ago, I need to buy it. >w< It's Ghibli, I must buy. I also LOVE Naussica! Can't wait for that to come out in Feb!!! ^___^ Naussica was the first Ghibli film I think...Also, Totoro (SUBBED) is teh cool. >w< I love the little white one. heheheh

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:43 pm

I went on a special trip to see Spirited Away when it was in theatres too! Me and three of my friends got my mom to take us to a town 45 minutes away to go see it. 3nodding
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games