Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei-Melon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:47 am
Hello, I'm Reiko Elric, 17 and I'm really into Harry Potter. Even though at my school said that the Artemis Fowl books ((Anyone heard of them?)) were like Harry Potter for smart people, I will always have that soft spot for good old Harry, Ron, and Hermione.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:57 pm
I'm Ash
Luv Harry Potter with passion xd  

-Death_by_Hate-

Kitsune Rin Yamamoto

Hopeful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:35 pm
My name is Kitsune, but please call me Kisa ^_^
I use to hate reading my parents would make me do it as a punishment.
Then One day my brother brought home the 3rd Harry Potter book, and after seeing the first movie, I couldn’t put the books down.
I am now a proud obsessive Harry Potter fan!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:44 am
Hello, I'm 15, I am a girl. I LOVE Harry Potter and Anime. I own two rp/anime/just hanging out guilds. ^^ Any one is welcome to join. *just click the siggy* Anyways I Love the couple Ron and Hermine, 4laugh and I CAn't wait till the 5th movie, and the 7th book. ^^  

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

greendaygirl357

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:14 am
hi I'm Trista or Jade and im 13 well im almost 13 i llllooooooovvvvvvveeeeee harry potter  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:19 am
SignoX
Yo. Im Tom and im 16.

hi tom im trista or Jade hi  

greendaygirl357

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:49 pm
Hello, I'm Mia and I am 15 years old. I am a huge Charmed & { of course } Harry Potter fan!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:31 pm
Hey im sarah im 18 years old and of course im a BIGG fan of Hp, some asay im totally obessed lol And if you ppl want you can add me as a friend...I love getting new friends lol!!!!!!1  

sarrigurl8

blue crash

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:07 am
i'm blue, im 22 and i love harry potter. love the books better than the films (they missed too much).
i love reading and love to use my imagination!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:33 am
HI guys! I'm angela dawn! I also love harry potter like everyone else here! I'm 15 and I live in the Philippines. 4laugh  

Angel_of_Dawn0019

Yuki Lives in Your Closet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:17 pm
hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! im optimistic-hyper-girl other wise known as the most random, smart[girls], and brave in the whole class. 13 and real name: judy!!!!!

currently living in toronto!!!! im bored and sleepy on weekends soo... this guild is the only thing that can take these things away from me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:47 am
Reiko Elric
Hello, I'm Reiko Elric, 17 and I'm really into Harry Potter. Even though at my school said that the Artemis Fowl books ((Anyone heard of them?)) were like Harry Potter for smart people, I will always have that soft spot for good old Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Sorry but Artemis Fowl...Good Books...like a third grade rading level if you ask me. I think Harry Potter is smarter than Atry.

On the actualy reason I'm here. I'm Queenadabeam, I go by queen. I'm 15 and completely and pathetically obsessed with the Harry Potter books and I like the movies ok too.  

The Penguin Overlord

Nerzerz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:08 pm
Hi I'm Nerzerz, and I'm so glad to be a part of this guild! I love Harry Potter, of course. One of my sisters is also a huge fan, and we are working on getting our other sister into Harry Potter too. It is not going so well though lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:05 pm
Name: Jade
Nickname: Amaya
Fav. Harry Potter character(s): Draco Malfoy, Sirius Black, Hermione Granger

I have successfully turned both my parents, and most of friends, into harry potter fanatics!  

Nilokara

DrDrakkenFan24

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:08 pm
Hello, all! My name ish Kim, my nickname is Sakura-chan, I'm 17 years old (goin' on 18 in July), and my fav characters are: Harry, Sirius, Moody, Lucius, and Hagrid. Here's some more info on what I enjoy about HP:

Fav Location: Hogwarts of course! (2nd fav is Grimmauld Place)
Fav Candy: Bertie Botts' Every Flavor Beans (to be honest, grass is my fav flavor) sweatdrop
House: Ravenclaw
Guilty Pleasure: Lucius Malfoy (I know he's a Death Eater, but he is so cute to me!)
Saddest Moment: when Sirius died crying
Happiest Moment: when Harry was in the prefects' bathroom redface
Most Hated Person: Draco stressed (no offense to you Draco shippers, but *shudders*)
Would Love to See: My own persona in the Harry Potter universe!

Welcome to everyone who posted so far! heart  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces