Reply Naruto Guild
Best Naruto Couple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:39 am
Naruto and Hinata would form a cute couple! I mean, Naruto is just too clueless to figure out that Hinata likes him!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:00 pm
~Hnn...the cutest couple is most definatly Kakashi x Sakura. I don't think you can count how many of those Fan Fictions I've written. And read.
Hnn...the cutest male couple is Kakashi x Iruka! The scarecrow-dolphin deal. And with the Kakasaku, it's more of the scarecrow watches over the cherry blossom with sharp eyes...kinda like that, ya know?~

KAKASHI X SAKURA RULES ALL!!!!!

~O, yeah...you insest sick-os! Neji and Hinata...no...fricken'...way. Put Neji with TenTen and Hianta with Naruto and all is fine...~

Kumo-niichan

cikii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:34 pm
i want neji and hinata.. anyone have their pictures together?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:43 pm
Kakashi/Sakura sounds way to sick and ***** to me (shudder) but I do love Naruto/Hinata.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:48 am
Naruto and Hinata ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:39 pm
I have a lot of favorite couples! sweatdrop My top couple right now is Temari and Shikamaru! heart Naruto and Sasuke would look good together to..... hey, they already have kissed and there was this one scene in the manga where it looked like Sasuke was about to kiss naruto! Or at least that's what my mind first said...  

Taru-chan`

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:59 pm
I also like the Kiba/Hinata and Shikimaru/Ino couples. They are just too cute to me and they would be pretty good.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:22 pm
NejixTenten--->Mr.Favorite stands here. And will always stand here.
I bet no one agrees with me. ;_; crying

I actually have alot. SasukexNaruto is the only shonen-ai one though. If it's clean that is. I like them more like a brotherhood relationship. And SasukexSakura of course. I like NejixHinata too, kinda, if it's clean. ShikamaruxIno. NarutoxHinata.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Absu-toth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:39 am
Shikamaru and Temari. You know it's going to happen. She saved his life and even accompanied him to the hospital waiting for Chouji to come out alive. I just hope they develop the romantic story more in the next chapters to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:42 am
I hope Naruto and Hinata ends up together. I figure Sakura is going to get with Sasuke and Naruto being the good friend he is will let it happen. Hinata would sooth that broken heart of his.  

Absu-toth

Absu-toth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Chouji with Ino we can't leave him out. Besides I think Ino started to have a crush on him after he was hospitalized. Tsunade should get with her old team mate. That pervy guy who trained Naruto. I forgot his name.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:57 am
Shikamaru X Temari. Sasuke and Gaara may have more fangirls, but Shikamaru has a genuine one. heart  

Fill.in.teh.Blank

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:14 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:52 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
Haku and Zabuza

-streaks across the thread waving the yaoi banner once again-

I agree 'cause they really did show love but I really like Naruto and Hinata...Even though Naruto doesn't have enough wisdom to notice Hinata likes him.... sweatdrop But I really like Sasuke and Sakura too....  

Mirei-Kai

Absu-toth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:54 pm
Naruto and Haku ah you know he liked Haku the first time he met him. Haku is hot for a heshe. xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff