Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:27 am

Rio found Genma just as he was snapping a rain nin's neck. "Did you find anyone?" Asked Genma with out turning around. "Yeah, bunch of genins and a few Chuunins, i got the Gennins, and one of the Chuunins is as good as dead, but i don't know where the others went, probably to tell their superiors, what about you Genma-sempai?" "I've found a bunch too, and it seems that they've got a ratio going, for every Jonin here, they've got 3 chunnins and 5 genins, not what i would call an invasion force by any means." "Where's Amari-san?" "I'm not quite sure, i lost him," replied Genma.

"Well anyway, I-" Suddenly Rio cut himself off as he moved to the side to avoid a kunai as it ripped past him, cutting part of his arm on the way and was caught by Genma, but Rio couldn't concentrate on the that becuase following the kunai was one of the chuunins he saw earlier. Rio barely had time to pull it of, but he grabbed the chuunin by his vest and then kicked with all his mightat the ninja's chest, ripping the front of the rain nin's vest and shirt off and sending him slaming into a tree. The ninja immediately got back up, only slightly phased and launched back at Rio. As the Rain nin came at him, Rio assumed a Tai-jutsu stance and when the ninja was right and top of him he struck saying, "FIVE HANDS OF DEATH STRIKE!" He then quickly and forcefuly slamed his open palms and curled fingers into the nin's stomach, then the right side of his chest, then the left and the middle and finished by smacking his head and sending him plumeting to the ground with five deep red marks on his body in the places of impact that were slowy speading to the rest of his body.

"Well that should-" Rio was cut off by Genma shouting, "Rio watch out, behind you!" Followed by a sword jutting throught his abdomen. "Aggghhh!" Rio screamed as the pain shot through his body. The Ninja behind him pulled out his sword and was about to strike again when Genma Stabbed him through the heart with a Kunai and then snapped his neck. "Rio! Are you ok!?" He asked. "I will be in a few minutes, just give me some time." as Genma watched Rio's wound was slowly closing itself up, in 15 second the bleeding had stopped and by 1 minute the wound had closed al together, leaving only a long scar, which was also begining to fade. "Those Symbiotes really are something." said Genma. "Yeah, but the wound's not totally healed on the inside yet, that will take about 3 more minutes."

"Ok then, just don't push it until then if you can help it, by the way, it looks like you were right, the chuunin did go for backup, that was a jonin the stabbed you, and he used the chuunin to distract us." Said Genma, "Speaking of whom, do you think he'll be any trouble?" Genma continued as he ponited to the chuunin that was getting up, and wincing and groaning in pain as if he were being stabbed by thousands of needles by now the red color of his skin had spread exponentially an covered almost every part of his body. Rio thought for a moment and then anwsered, "No, even though i can't get as much into him with that move as some one more advanced, i'd say that the symbiotes are making their final rounds." As if on que, the Rain nin started screaming and cluctching his chest and abdomen. suddenly blood started to come from his ears, mouth and even the openings around his eyes. Then the Rain nin seized up and fell to the ground dead, blood pooling underneith him, seeming to come from every pore. "It's not a nice way to die," said Rio as the 2 ninjas turned to leave, "I'm really glad it could never be done to me." "Come on," said Genma, We have to find those Leaf ninjas you saw and help them out.......
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:52 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Rio found Genma just as he was snapping a rain nin's neck. "Did you find anyone?" Asked Genma with out turning around. "Yeah, bunch of genins and a few Chuunins, i got the Gennins, and one of the Chuunins is as good as dead, but i don't know where the others went, probably to tell their superiors, what about you Genma-sempai?" "I've found a bunch too, and it seems that they've got a ratio going, for every Jonin here, they've got 3 chunnins and 10 genins, not what i would call an invasion force by any means." "Where's Amari-san?" "I'm not quite sure, i lost him," replied Genma. "Well anyway, I-" Suddenly Rio cut himself off as he moved to the side to avoid a kunai as it ripped past him, cutting part of his arm on the way and was caught by Genma, but Rio couldn't concentrate on the that becuase following the kunai was one of the chuunins he saw earlier. Rio barely had time to pull it of, but he grabbed the chuunin by his vest and then kicked with all his mightat the ninja's chest, ripping the front of the rain nin's vest and shirt off and sending him slaming into a tree. The ninja immediately got back up, only slightly phased and launched back at Rio. As the Rain nin came at him, Rio assumed a Tai-jutsu stance and when the ninja was right and top of him he struck saying, "FIVE HANDS OF DEATH STRIKE!"[/font] He then quickly and forcefuly slamed his open palms and curled fingers into the nin's stomach, then the right side of his chest, then the left and the middle and finished by smacking his head and sending him plumeting to the ground with five deep red marks on his body in the places of impact that were slowy speading to the rest of his body. "Well that should-" Rio was cut off by Genma shouting, "Rio watch out, behind you!" Followed by a sword jutting throught his abdomen. "Aggghhh!" Rio screamed as the pain shot through his body. The Ninja behind him pulled out his sword and was about to strike again when Genma Stabbed him through the heart with a Kunai and then snapped his neck. "Rio! Are you ok!?" He asked. "I will be in a few minutes, just give me some time." as Genma watched Rio's wound was slowly closing itself up, in 15 second the bleeding had stopped and by 1 minute the wound had closed al together, leaving only a long scar, which was also begining to fade. "Those Symbiotes really are something." said Genma. "Yeah, but the wound's not totally healed on the inside yet, that will take about 3 more minutes." "Ok then, just don't push it until then if you can help it, by the way, it looks like you were right, the chuunin did go for backup, that was a jonin the stabbed you, and he used the chuunin to distract us." Said Genma, "Speaking of whom, do you think he'll be any trouble?" Genma continued as he ponited to the chuunin that was getting up, and wincing and groaning in pain as if he were being stabbed by thousands of needles by now the red color of his skin had spread exponentially an covered almost every part of his body. Rio thought for a moment and then anwsered, "No, even though i can't get as much into him with that move as some one more advanced, i'd say that the symbiotes are making their final rounds." As if on que, the Rain nin started screaming and cluctching his chest and abdomen. suddenly blood started to come from his ears, mouth and even the openings around his eyes. Then the Rain nin seized up and fell to the ground dead, blood pooling underneith him, seeming to come from every pore. "It's not a nice way to die," said Rio as the 2 ninjas turned to leave, "I'm really glad it could never be done to me." "Come on," said Genma, We have to find those Leaf ninjas you saw and help them out.......

((Holy crap! eek What would he consider an invasion force then? The entire hidden village of mist along with everyone they met on the way here? Give me a break!
Also, give paragraph indents a thought. I'm way to lazy to read a huge ugly block like that...))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:45 am

Dragon Sneeze

((Holy crap! eek What would he consider an invasion force then? The entire hidden village of mist along with everyone they met on the way here? Give me a break!
Also, give paragraph indents a thought. I'm way to lazy to read a huge ugly block like that...))

((Well think about it, most of the Jonins you've been fighting were really water bushins, so there actual number is probably low and most of them aren't Elites, so say there's 10 Jonins, that makes 30 chuunins and 50 genins, that's not an invasion force, an invasion force should be comprised mostly of highly skill people that can strike fast, silently, hard and undetected, and leave the scraps for the lower level ninjas to handle. Plus, 90 ninjas to take over a town of hundreds of thousands? they'd all have to be unbelieviably powerful, and i'll work on the paragraphs.))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:05 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((Well think about it, most of the Jonins you've been fighting were really water bushins, so there actual number is probably low and most of them aren't Elites, so say there's 10 Jonins, that makes 30 chuunins and 50 genins, that's not an invasion force, an invasion force should be comprised mostly of highly skill people that can strike fast, silently, hard and undetected, and leave the scraps for the lower level ninjas to handle. Plus, 90 ninjas to take over a town of hundreds of thousands? they'd all have to be unbelieviably powerful, and i'll work on the paragraphs.))

((I don't think a village has nearly that many people. Lets say a good 40% of all village people are able ninja. If there were hundreds of thousands of people in the village, then when Orochimaru attacked Konoha, they would outnumbered his forces by... well, a whole lot. I estimate about 4,500 people living in Konoha. I may be close or horribly off, but I'm sure it's more realistic than 200,000....
And 10 Jounins, 30 Chuunins, and 50 Genins certainly constitutes an invasion to me. I mean come on! What else are they there for?

Wait.. Why the heck are we fighting Rain nin anyway? I don't recall Konoha being at war with them...

This rant has been brought to you today by me being irritated at losing my voice today... xp ))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:16 am

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((I don't think a village has nearly that many people. Lets say a good 40% of all village people are able ninja. If there were hundreds of thousands of people in the village, then when Orochimaru attacked Konoha, they would outnumbered his forces by... well, a whole lot. I estimate about 4,500 people living in Konoha. I may be close or horribly off, but I'm sure it's more realistic than 200,000....
And 10 Jounins, 30 Chuunins, and 50 Genins certainly constitutes an invasion to me. I mean come on! What else are they there for?

Wait.. Why the heck are we fighting Rain nin anyway? I don't recall Konoha being at war with them...

This rant has been brought to you today by me being irritated at losing my voice today... xp ))

((The town i live in, (portage MI Btw) has at least 70,000-80,000 people in it and it's quite small and around 30,000 of those people live in one residential area that's probably smaller than Kohona. Plus once again there's alot of Jonins in leaf, that are either strong or Elite, and if you picked out 30 of them, they could probably wipe the floor with that force, cause once the 10 Jonins are gone, the other 80 ninjas would be easily picked off.Once again, invasion focres should be comprised MOSTLY of highly skilled and power people and/or weapons))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:19 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((The town i live in, (portage MI Btw) has at least 70,000-80,000 people in it and it's quite small and around 30,000 of those people live in one residential area that's probably smaller than Kohona. Plus once again there's alot of Jonins in leaf, that are either strong or Elite, and if you picked out 30 of them, they could probably wipe the floor with that force, cause once the 10 Jonins are gone, the other 80 ninjas would be easily picked off.Once again, invasion focres should be comprised MOSTLY of highly skilled and power people and/or weapons))

((eh... I'm done arguing.

I've spoken my peace and counted to three. xd ))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:55 pm

((Waits..))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:16 pm

Yoshi and Yamata went off to the training grounds. Even though they are already Jounnins, they figured they should keep their strength up. Upon arriving, they took a fighting stance and ran at a nearby tree. They each performed a series of hand seals and shouted, "TWIN WOLF ITOGARI!!!" Their hands glowed red as they continued running at the tree. Once they reached the tree, they both jumped into the air and brought their hands down on the tree, causing it to explode.
{(BTW, the Twin Wolf Itogari is a technique that can only be performed by Yoshi and Yamata. The Wolf Itogari, of which the Twin Wolf Itogari is a variant, is a technique that can only be performed by the members of the Taikase clan. Also, the other 8 surviving members of the Tase clan can be claimed and named, if that's alright with Genji and Amari, that is.)}

Trowa The Fearless

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:08 pm

All day, Kafweenu continued working on her Neko-Merge spell with her cat. Eventually she was able to stay in the human/cat form long enough to produce shadow copies of herself.

"Nice job today, Nicky," Kafweenu congratulated her cat as they transformed back to their normal selves. "Soon we'll be able to do other jutsus in that form!"

Nick mewed, yawned and went to sleep. Kafweenu sighed. "I'm tired, too," she said. "Let's take a break and go get some ramen."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:31 am

Neko Kafweenu
All day, Kafweenu continued working on her Neko-Merge spell with her cat. Eventually she was able to stay in the human/cat form long enough to produce shadow copies of herself.

"Nice job today, Nicky," Kafweenu congratulated her cat as they transformed back to their normal selves. "Soon we'll be able to do other jutsus in that form!"

Nick mewed, yawned and went to sleep. Kafweenu sighed. "I'm tired, too," she said. "Let's take a break and go get some ramen."
((Since when does Naruto have magic in it.))

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:44 am

Trowa The Fearless
Yoshi and Yamata went off to the training grounds. Even though they are already Jounnins, they figured they should keep their strength up. Upon arriving, they took a fighting stance and ran at a nearby tree. They each performed a series of hand seals and shouted, "TWIN WOLF ITOGARI!!!" Their hands glowed red as they continued running at the tree. Once they reached the tree, they both jumped into the air and brought their hands down on the tree, causing it to explode.
{(BTW, the Twin Wolf Itogari is a technique that can only be performed by Yoshi and Yamata. The Wolf Itogari, of which the Twin Wolf Itogari is a variant, is a technique that can only be performed by the members of the Taikase clan. Also, the other 8 surviving members of the Tase clan can be claimed and named, if that's alright with Genji and Amari, that is.)}
((It is ok! Yay. Anywho, its name in japanese would be Ga Garou Itogari! ^^
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:52 am

Kai Hyugiha
Neko Kafweenu

((Since when does Naruto have magic in it.))
((Ninjutsu = Kuji-nin. Literally translates to Ninja Magic. Ninpou is pretty much magic, using Chakra as a fuel.))

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:56 am

Silly Genji
((Ninjutsu = Kuji-nin. Literally translates to Ninja Magic. Ninpou is pretty much magic, using Chakra as a fuel.))
((You'd think she could atleast use the proper terminology.))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:16 am

((Is the fight over? Seems like everyone dropped what they were doing on the fight and changed the subject))

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:29 am

Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
((You'd think she could atleast use the proper terminology.))
((Well, you don't have to go around bashing every single one of my players about the smallest details))
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Is the fight over? Seems like everyone dropped what they were doing on the fight and changed the subject))
((Shut. it. If you read back a few, Shinji is in no condition to fight and Kai (JOUNIN) and Sabu (JOUNIN) have there hands full. You and Daisuke (BOTH GENNINS) Should try to fight the Rain JOUNIN. If were lucky, we might get some assistance form the Elite Chuunin or the ANBU.))
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games