Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:40 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Captain Verd
Just wondering about these Akatsuki folks...
They decided to go after Naruto when he sucked, but not Gaara?
Oh yes, let's wait until he's one of the most poweful, super strong men in the world, and then try to capture him. I like making things difficult for myself.

I agree.

They want to capture these mythical beast yet they wait until their target gets stronger.

I remember in the episode 85 anime, where the Akatsuki tried to capture Naruto and Itachi told his partner that Naruto was not at a high enough lvl yet, so there was no need to hurry.

Hellooo? Itachi.. there was every need to hurry if they knew who Naruto was with. Jiarahi was a sanin and apparently a obstical in their goals of capturing Naruto.

I think it would be more logical for them to want to capture these mythical beast while their carriers were weak. Then their sucess would stand more of chance if they already realize the potential of these monsters that they wanted to aquire.
What's taking them so long?
They don't seem to be trying much.
What have they been doing all this time?

Surely they should have attempted something in the two years that passed..
stare
I wonder when they got the idea to search for these mythical beast .........

Maybe they're just stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:05 pm
Captain Verd
Kyubi no Youko
Captain Verd
Just wondering about these Akatsuki folks...
They decided to go after Naruto when he sucked, but not Gaara?
Oh yes, let's wait until he's one of the most poweful, super strong men in the world, and then try to capture him. I like making things difficult for myself.

I agree.

They want to capture these mythical beast yet they wait until their target gets stronger.

I remember in the episode 85 anime, where the Akatsuki tried to capture Naruto and Itachi told his partner that Naruto was not at a high enough lvl yet, so there was no need to hurry.

Hellooo? Itachi.. there was every need to hurry if they knew who Naruto was with. Jiarahi was a sanin and apparently a obstical in their goals of capturing Naruto.

I think it would be more logical for them to want to capture these mythical beast while their carriers were weak. Then their sucess would stand more of chance if they already realize the potential of these monsters that they wanted to aquire.
What's taking them so long?
They don't seem to be trying much.
What have they been doing all this time?

Surely they should have attempted something in the two years that passed..
stare
I wonder when they got the idea to search for these mythical beast .........

Maybe they're just stupid.

i think that the more naruto taps into the nine-tails' chakra, the weaker the seal gets. the weaker the seal gets, the easier it is to extract the beast. i think that's why they waited. *puts 2 pennies on the table*  

Alpha Q

angelsanctus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:01 pm
Hi!

Yeah, that does sound right Alpha Q. Maybe that's part of the reason why Orochimaru put a seal on Naruto during the exam? So that the Akatsuki would have a harder time and thus not jeopardize his plan?
Oh, and cute picture of Yondaime. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:51 am
hmmmmmm.... I think they have more plans that have to do with gathering all the "deamons" from the one tail to the nine tails... I don't want to give away any spoilers but the akitsuki aren't just after Naruto anymore (according to chapter 248 of the manga) it sees that they are now also after Gaara... but that is just my opinion... as for naruto not being at the strong enough level at the time my thought is that the stronger naruto gets the stronger kyubi's power gets. but that is just my two cents... ^___^  

darkchild126

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:35 pm
angelsanctus
Hi!

Yeah, that does sound right Alpha Q. Maybe that's part of the reason why Orochimaru put a seal on Naruto during the exam? So that the Akatsuki would have a harder time and thus not jeopardize his plan?
Oh, and cute picture of Yondaime. 3nodding

i didn't think about that... very good point! i do believe they're after gaara's demon now as well, although how they could possibly control these demons, i have no idea. i'd have to say that the stronger naruto gets doesn't necessarily translate to a stronger nine-tails. this thing has the unique chakra, remember, and has plenty of it to begin with. but the stronger naruto gets, i wonder if the seal is weaker because he's tapping into the nine-tails' chakra more, or it's stronger because he's developing his own chakra. hmmm... food for thought. tapping into gaara's demon is easier because all they gotta do is put his a** to sleep, but i still wonder how they plan to use these demons. *puts 2 pennies on the table*

sorry... what's Yondaime? sweatdrop it sounds familiar, i'm sure i've heard of it before. it's just sometimes my brain likes to go on long vacations without me... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:59 pm
crying Spoiler Alert Do not read if you don't want it to spoil for Chapter 249

When last i read Manga Chapter 248 Gaara was outstanding, and his own against the Akatsuki. The odds seem to be in his favor and I was cheering all the way xp . I personally thought he would kick the Akatsuki butt back into their little hidy hole

Chapter 249 however is so terribly shocking--"I still can't believe it.
Gaara was defeated and captured!!!. scream gonk crying
(Although I haven't read the translation, the pictures says it all.)

What will happen now? The Sand Ninja Village had only recently lost a KazeKage and Now they must lose another one?
What will happen to the Sand Village?

I hope Naruto or someone can free Gaara from the clutches of the Akatsuki's..Gaara is one of my favorite Ninja's--I don't want him to die or be abused

Kyubi no Youko

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:17 pm
People! if you value your sleep don't read the Manga chapter 249 until next week!!! you'll get insommia for weeks stressed

Gaaauud! I read Chapter 249 translation and it's good but make you want to scream because more isn't revealed. scream

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:41 pm
Hi!

Kyuubi...

Was Gaara captured? When I was looking at it, all that I saw was the fact that he was attacked strong enough to break through both his sand barrier and the barrier on his body. I think he'll still be able to make a come back, yeah?

There's hope, Gaara isn't one to give up so easily.  

angelsanctus

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:49 pm
angelsanctus
Hi!

Kyuubi...

Was Gaara captured? When I was looking at it, all that I saw was the fact that he was attacked strong enough to break through both his sand barrier and the barrier on his body. I think he'll still be able to make a come back, yeah?

There's no HOPE! Waaahhh! Gaara is unconscious, I read it and saw it in the manga. The only hope now is for someone stronger to come and save him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:45 pm
yeah, gaara was captured... gonk

you gotta remember that the akatsuki aren't chumps... i'm not too surprised. but at least this gives naruto a chance to shine... 3nodding

even though he's STILL a genin.. sweatdrop

wonder if jiraiya will let him go though..  

Alpha Q

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:12 am
heh..... gotta read that chapter........  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:13 am
gonk wasnt translated yet  

Kalmarkid91

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:31 am
Kalmarkid91
gonk wasnt translated yet

Was translated already on a different site. I might post it up later  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:31 pm
Kyubi no Youko
crying Spoiler Alert Do not read if you don't want it to spoil for Chapter 249

When last i read Manga Chapter 248 Gaara was outstanding, and his own against the Akatsuki. The odds seem to be in his favor and I was cheering all the way xp . I personally thought he would kick the Akatsuki butt back into their little hidy hole

Chapter 249 however is so terribly shocking--"I still can't believe it.
Gaara was defeated and captured!!!. scream gonk crying
(Although I haven't read the translation, the pictures says it all.)

What will happen now? The Sand Ninja Village had only recently lost a KazeKage and Now they must lose another one?
What will happen to the Sand Village?

I hope Naruto or someone can free Gaara from the clutches of the Akatsuki's..Gaara is one of my favorite Ninja's--I don't want him to die or be abused
GAARA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gonk I am Sad crying  

Koreachess

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:35 pm
angelsanctus
Hi!

Kyuubi...

spoiler alertNo, unfortunately he was captured. But the attack wasn't powerful enoug to break through his barries it was just a 3 step plan, with the first two being a distraction. But I still sad crying  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games