Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jack_Wade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:22 pm
Hey, My real Name is Michael, I play Jack Wade, the Defient Legend. I'll be running a game soon named Defient Legends. There should already be a topic for it. Please go there and join... I intend to try and make it fun for all  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:56 am
My name is Nathan, I'm 16 and my RP character's name is Nero Hardy/Inson. I love rp'ing, and literate writing.

Oh, and I'm English.  

[.Nero.]

Ruriroth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:51 am
The name's Ruri. I've just started free-form role playing games, I've been playing D&D for about 5 years, now. I try to be literate, but my keyboard hets me with undying passion, so I make a lot of typos. (Known as spelling boo boos to some.
. . .
Or none at all.)
Anyways, this is me, sayin' my Hellos!

I don't really know what else to say, so I'll just stop typing now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:23 pm
Hi. whee I am immenmealone, but for short, just call me Meme. I am currently single (and loving it), go to school, and I am in ROTC. One of my best friends is in gaia. whee stare Come to think of it, my teacher is to. stare stare stare lol Hehe. lol  

immenmealone

angel_of_ice1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:49 pm
my name is Syria  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:20 am
*stands* Hey. `im olivia...eeerrm..i`m olivia.. *sits down*  

my_3vil_twin

A Different Light

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:25 pm
Well, I'm Dr. Kool, and no, I'm not just full of myself. I've been RPing for while, a few months. I'm from the north east, and I'm still here, right now it's pretty slushy and crappy. I like to play sports of all kinds, hang out with freinds, talk about questions that hvae no answers, such as "What is time?" Anyways, that's all I hvae time for, more might come later.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:21 pm
Hello my real name is Rick, I have been known to pretty much everyone as mistamon. My digital life frays into my real life. LOL. I am going to play Varsity football as a DT (Defensive Tackle) Next year. I love RPing I have been doing it for about 2 years(Not 2 straight years, I took breaks to seek other challenges too.). I am known for Wrestling, Shinobi, And Medeval fantasy Roleplays. But I really want to get better at my Hand to hand Roleplay, I would really like to get better at my skill in general. Thanks I think this guild will be very helpful to me-

Mistamon-  

mistamon

Sotoshi Miazaki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:12 pm
Hello people!! i'm Sotoshi Miazaki, real life name: Josh. I only roleplay as one character, and his name is Sotoshi Miazaki. I love to roleplay, i'm not all that good yet...but thats why i joined this guild. So i could become better. And i would just like to say thank you for letting me join this guild.

But in all seriousness i just wanted to say hello, and thanks for accepting me!

-Sotoshi.

P.S: is there any banners i can put in my signiture? so i can show that i'm a part of this guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:25 pm
Hey im new to the guild, i can't find any of the RPG classes or whatever  

Haydeez

xGarou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:47 pm
Hullo, I'm new as well.
My real name is weird, so you can call me Kuro, Baka, or w/e you want. <_<;;
Anyway, I used to RP a lot about 2 years ago. But then I stopped, and I recently started doing it again, so yeah I'm a total noob at it if you will.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:57 pm
Allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth
And taste

My name is Mat, but you can call me Jack. My usual hobbies include fencing, wargaming, roleplaying, writing, drawing, sculpting and designing of other sorts. I prefer high fantasy or high sci-fi roleplays and books, but I can and will (if asked) get into about any character I need to. I prefer playing off the wall or limit pushing characters with deep, rich histories and complex inter-character relationships. My characters usually play roles that have not been taken by other players. My roleplays are generally well thought out and open ended with much leniancy toward characters and gameplay.  

ThisViciousCabaret

killer_bubblegum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:57 pm
Hi, my name is Steph but my RP name is Alice. I enjoy to play characters that are present in the world today like police officers and nurses. I don't like to get too fictional in my RPing and if I do, I may not be too good at it. I am a police officer in training (in real life) and I know quite a few things about that life so whatever I say and do is not just made up. I am also an EMT-B So I like to play a nrse from time to time. So, that's me!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:54 am
Owen_The_Swift
Hey im new to the guild, i can't find any of the RPG classes or whatever

They are in one of the subforums (the second one)
There aren't any classes right now but there are still help threads and things like that there smile  

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

Spyse

Sparkly Consumer

4,150 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:45 am
Hey I'm Spyse, the nickname was given to me by my football team in high school and stuck with me during cross country, softball, basketball, and wrestling. Guess I can't get away from it. sweatdrop That's all behind me now though as I'm a mother (Sylvan's almost three months! heart ) and about to be married next Tuesday. I like to think I'm pretty descriptive in my RPing, but I still need work on fighting. Beyond that I'm here, you're here, life is good. lol  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games