Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:21 pm
^is a pretty darn awsome person

<> i got kinda carried away, i was just gonna do Usagi but i ended up doing all the inners sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I think Usagi would be pretty into it, get some awsome stuff while talkin to friends. of course i tried to incorporate white + pink things that were cute (i did this one w/out really thinking)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ami would be a veteran. she'd have so much gold.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rei would probably never go on so she'd only have starter stuff with maybe a cheap pair of something else to wear and maybe get a donation item

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Makoto would be an average gaian, go on every once in a while, maybe get some stuff, but not really expensive or rare stuff

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Minako's only objective on Gaia would be to meet guys so she'd probably try and make her's look as "innocent" as possible

v see if you can do the outers (or just one Outer if u want)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:12 am
I tried to do Neptune:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shes probably going to make her avi look as eligant as possible, while still keeping it simple.

Each one of the sailor scouts had to pick a book to do a report on. Which one would each sailor pick?

recordtanktop0

Kurosawa Kiharu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:49 am
has cool green eyes

I love sailor Jupiter, this is my favorite senshi^^

when have three lights i don't know if he is good or bad, the reaction he's have with sailor moon is so strange, one day is her friend and other day is he VS her-_-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:45 am
^ Okkkay... confusing.

<>
Moon = a Sailor V manga....or she'd try anyway!

Mercury = A classic like Jane Eyre or something along those lines.

Mars =Wuthering Heights...passion, mystery...her type of thing.

Venus = The autobiography of some pop idol.

Jupiter = some fluffy romance novel...any real harlequin at all really.

Saturn = Tithe-a modern fairy tale

Uranus = The manual to her car/bike.

Neptune = The Old man and the sea.

Pluto = Time Management

V Each scout must participate in one sport for PE... what do they choose and how good are they at it?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

MiyukoKDU

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:22 am
Hime_Tsuki
V Each scout must participate in one sport for PE... what do they choose and how good are they at it?

1. The person above me has got a cool avatar ^^

2. Hm.. I'd say..

Sailor Moon -> baseball or ice-skating
Sailor Mercury - > chess or swimming
Sailor Mars -> archery
Sailor Jupiter -> ice-skating or karate
Sailor Venus -> volleyball or rhytmic gymnastics
Sailor Uranus -> any form of racing
Sailor Neptune -> swimming
Sailor Pluto -> chess
Sailor Saturn -> I don't know ^^;

3.: If you had to choose between a male/female character (depends on your gender) for a date - which character would you choose? It could also be an evil one ^^.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:56 pm
^wears her sunglasses at night ( xp it's an bad 80's song)

<> hrm...well my initial reaction is Prince Dimando, but he'd be too busy thinking about Usagi....then there's Helios, but he'd to busy thinking about Chibiusa...not very fun dates...

...............Fish-eye....we can have a date at the mall then go hunting for better guys to date xd

V...same question as before.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:09 pm
^ couldn't think of her own question to ask.

<> HARUKA!!!!!!!!! *drool* Oh my Gawd, Haruka, lets damn ourselves to Galaxia and be in hell together. heart Imma lick your boots when we get home. wink Sailor Uranus = My Goddess.

v Lets say the characters of Sailor Moon do not have superpowers. List the characters, and tell us what mundane way they will die (example: car accident, stds, prostate cancer, etc) in the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:15 pm
Nisora
^ couldn't think of her own question to ask.

<> HARUKA!!!!!!!!! *drool* Oh my Gawd, Haruka, lets damn ourselves to Galaxia and be in hell together. heart Imma lick your boots when we get home. wink Sailor Uranus = My Goddess.

v Lets say the characters of Sailor Moon do not have superpowers. List the characters, and tell us what mundane way they will die (example: car accident, stds, prostate cancer, etc) in the end.

awesome avatar image!

Um let's see...
Sailor Moon= slip and fall (banged her head or something)
Sailor Mercury= have a lab accident
Sailor Mars = locked herself in a trance
Sailor Jupiter= food poisoning or gang fight
Sailor Venus= depression
Sailor Uranus= reckless driving
Sailor Neptune= passenger of Sailor Uranus, or drowned
Sailor Saturn= terminally ill
Sailor Pluto = ....old age? better yet she is lonely, so STDs.

Ok, so if one day you woke up and found yourself not who you thought you were, WHO would you be? (good and evil considered)  

jovemako

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:51 am
^ Has colorful wings.
< Lemme see....do you mean if we were in the SM universe? Well that's how I'm going to take it anyway. I'm decidely a Usagi type....but knowing my luck I'd wake up as Chibi Usagi. ~_~;; Lovely.

V Based off of your personality which senshi's element is most like your own? (Remember all those "which element are you?" tests you've taken and go from there. Like me I'm a light/Soul/Purity type which enhances my bonds to Moon)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:35 pm
^ I'm starting to run out of compliments for this super-cool-girl

<> well i recently took a few and I got Earth (humble, kind, etc)

well...if u consider "earth" as plants/flowers...then that means I'd be Jupiter

if u consider "Earth" as rocks and dirt....then...there really isn't anyone (cause Haruka is air, despite popular belief)

V The classical composer William Holst made a "Planets Suite" and composed music for each Planet (minus Earth and Pluto) which one of these pieces sounds the most like one of the Senshi

--- if u've never heard the Planets Suite....then just pick any song you think would match up well with a charater(s) from SM.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:35 pm
^ Glad to see everyone is having fun in the lil game i made up biggrin It's fun neh?

<> I have sadly enough not heard William Holst's "Planets Suite" songs... but I will be checking into this though. I loved the 4 Seasons song that they played at the end of the Silver Millennium, very well chosen - every time I hear it I am reminded of the death and destruction... also Clair De Lune (I believe that's how its spelled question ) reminds me of Princess Serenity wink

v If you could hook the senshi up with the hero's from the DC comics (aka Superman, Batman, Aquaman) who would date who? (I believe Neptunes obvious... stare )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:55 pm
^Cute ears
<>Don't know the DC charaters that well so I'll go with what you have:
Aquaman is def. Neptune
Superman is prob. Jupiter or Uranus
Batman would be either Saturn or Mercury
I'm only basing on elements and strength.

> How long have you been into Sailor Moon?  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Celtic_Wiccian87

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:39 pm
GTBlader
^Cute ears
<>Don't know the DC charaters that well so I'll go with what you have:
Aquaman is def. Neptune
Superman is prob. Jupiter or Uranus
Batman would be either Saturn or Mercury
I'm only basing on elements and strength.

> How long have you been into Sailor Moon?

Cute Out fit.

Since i was younger... maybe 4 or 5... i watched it up until i was 14, 15, or even 16. ^_^

If you had to match up the scouts with the villians for couples who would go with who? ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:43 pm
^ wears teh awesome skull pin of d00m.

<> Alright.. here we go. XD Screw using the traditional couples!
Mercury x Viluy x Dr Tomoe
Venus x Mimet x Dr Tomoe
Mars x Lead Crow (*drool*) x Phobos/Deimos
Jupiter x "professional ice skaters" x "SCARRRRF!" x Fiori x the 4 sisters (r season)
Moon x Diamond (of course, lol) x Galaxia x Nehelenia
Chibi Moon x Tiger's Eye (LOL) x Amazoness Quartet x Mistress 9
Saturn x Black Lady <3 x amazoness quartet
Uranus x Eudial x Galaxia x Neptune
Neptune x Eudial x Galaxia x Uranus
Pluto x Saphire.. awww.
Tuxedo Mask x Fisheye (LOL), who then have a "group project' with Nehelenia, Alan, Ann, Fiore and Queen Beryl. Zirconia records it all with Zircon. o_o...

and the 3 lights would get together with iron mouse, aluminum siren and "heavy metal butterfly". Princess Fireball would go find Galaxia after she was through with moon/uranus/neptune.

and then there's human Luna/Artemis with Tin Nyanko. o_o

v What is your opinion of "sailor senshi sexuality". (As in, what characters would you consider to be gay, bisexual, or 100% straight). Tell me why you think this. Please include all the sailor senshi, and if you're bored enough, you may list other characters. xd  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

jovemako

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:52 pm
I'm still lovin the elemental bird.

well,...
Sailor Moon= straight (too green to be anything else)
Tuxie (he counts!)= completely straight
Chibimoon= straight but curious (almost too friendly with her friends. Also kisses a fairy, a pegasus, her dad, etc. )
Mercury=straight (too shy to be anything else)
Jupiter= bi (she crushes on guys and Haruka)
Mars= gay (no use for men, gives the impression of a thing for blondes)
Venus= straight, but a tease (you know she would.)
Uranus= duh. gay ('nough said)
Neptune= duh. gay ('nough said)
Saturn= heading down the gay path.... (extremely close to Chibiusa...)
Pluto= straight (obsessed with the King. I think she'd refuse anything/one else.)

Starlights= gay- all 3 of em. Seiya has a obvious thing for Usagi, the other two just seem to prefer female companionship
Iron Mouse= straight
Tin Nyako= bi (she just has that vibe)
Aluminium Siren= straight
Lead Crow=gay again close with Siren

hhmmm.....ok. If you had to "assign roles" in the She Ra universe, who would be who? (I blame the two hours of She Ra I was watching this morning. lol)  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff