Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:39 pm

FogSage
.Eco.Hart.
FogSage
I'm guessing some kind of crane...or perhaps.....multiple arms? Like one of those statues from India?

You mean the God who's sort of an Aqua shade; with the Golden-Chain's?

I wouldn't know. But what were the hints again? I'll post them.

* What's the capital of Syria?
* What was Paul McCartney's band after the Beatles?
* How can you hold a bunch of stuff when you've only got two hands?
* What's that big thing they use at construction sites that's kinda the opposite of a wrecking ball?
* What do you call the female version of a mixed-up dog?

Clue 1: Capital of Syria is......Damascus.
Clue 2: I have no idea.
Clue 3: Have someone else gold it for you? Use pockets? A bag?
Clue 4: A crane?
Clue 5: This makes no logical sense at all.
Clue 2- Wings
Clue 5- Dog=God=Goddess
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:43 pm

Hmmm.......wings, and Goddess......

Perhaps these items will be good after all. *grins*

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:50 pm

FogSage

Well I'm thinking the wings/godess/crane (as in bird not machine) might all be related in one item or something. Or maybe the wings with the bag since there has been a big petition for a bookbag with wings. <.<
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:03 pm

.Eco.Hart.
FogSage
I'm guessing some kind of crane...or perhaps.....multiple arms? Like one of those statues from India?

You mean the God who's sort of an Aqua shade; with the Golden-Chain's?
Shiva? >>

Leyla Giselle

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:00 am

Krissim Klaw
FogSage

Well I'm thinking the wings/godess/crane (as in bird not machine) might all be related in one item or something. Or maybe the wings with the bag since there has been a big petition for a bookbag with wings. <.<

I'm hoping for Damascus Wings or something personally. >_> Nifty concept, metal wings covered in some wierd a** symbols.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:02 am

Chupi the Terrible
Krissim Klaw
FogSage

I'm hoping for Damascus Wings or something personally. >_> Nifty concept, metal wings covered in some wierd a** symbols.
That would be awsome, expecially if they pulled it off and it came out looking good. Trying not to get to hopeful though. XP

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:05 am

the suspense is killing me now...^.^
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:09 am

Rainey_angel81
the suspense is killing me now...^.^
I know, sadly it won't be like forever till they release them. <.< Translation 12 hours

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:40 am

I never really paid much attention to the clues, since I thought they were just more admin nonsense to throw in a sense of humor to their updates....but now that you've all broken them down, they ACTUALLY make sense....and I'm intrigued...*hoping for wings...* blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:54 am

Well, today's the day. Can't wait!

FogSage

-The Spider Lily-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:16 pm

Well I'll be damned, more armor and Celestial items. I do indeed like them, but the armor bothers me somewhat. It reminds me of a onthophagus beetle. But you know the market price will skyrocket since so many people want armor. It's the same for the Gift of The Goddess. With it's thirteen diffrent poses, the girls will go crazy.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:21 pm

Bloody hell, the items kick a** this time! <3

FogSage

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:29 pm

*pouts* man, this sucks. I like this month's items and Id ont' have the spare cash to get some envelopes. wah crying oh well. Hope everyone enjoys theirs :3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:31 pm

Shinigami Whistle
*pouts* man, this sucks. I like this month's items and Id ont' have the spare cash to get some envelopes. wah crying oh well. Hope everyone enjoys theirs :3

*flits about on his wings* I'll buy you some if you want. I'll give you two out of the many I'm expected to get.....perhaps twelve letters in all.

FogSage

-The Spider Lily-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:56 pm

I might end up buying two more letters at this rate since I want to put a few of the Goddess items together. Possibly just Kaguya's sleeves and Athena's Enlightened Cape.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games