Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:08 am
"Yes... I suppose you're right Inu. My brother's birthday is the 7th though, not the 17th. I'm just so used to saying twelve..." Seto said.
"That's called wishful thinking Seto." I smirk. "I mean, it's not so easy to raise a teenager like that."
"Luna, is that what you meant by grocery store?" Seto asks, pointing to the large building beside the mall with a green background and huge white letters spelling out Sobey's.
"That would be it." I smirk. "Can't read the name can you?"
"... shut up..." Seto comments. "I'll take you to Japan and see how far you get without your cheat sheet."
"Bah... I can read the signs for high ground. If there's ever a Tsunami, I'll know where to go." I smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:21 am
" Oh thats right, no wonder its seems longer since I celebrated it in the guild, it was the 7th, I knew that. " I reply with a smile and a sweatdrop kicking myself inside for forgetting. I headed towards the store Mokuba still alyign confortably on my back.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:38 am
"Yes... it would seem that way." Seto follows Luna in through the automatic doors and sits in the small fenced cafe thing. He lays Mokuba down on some chairs all lined up, deciding not to wake him yet.
"I can't wait to go to Vegas. Last week it was like 42 degrees and it was really warm for me." I comment, digging out the food again.
"42?" Seto asks, not sure whether to be shocked or not.
"Celsius. I don't know what that is in Fahrenheit or in Kelvin, because I forgot what absolute Zero is..." I say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:46 am
I smiled when Seto took Mokuba off my back, I leaned back a little to crack it. Then followed Luna, " Well in that case youll love Vegas, its in the hundreds ion the afternoon. I cant wiat to get home either. It may not be great but its my home town and I love it and take pride in it. " I reply grabbing a few things.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:59 am
"I'm almost kind of sad there wasn't snow here. It would have been fun to play in." I comment. "But then we wouldn't have been able to survive this... or at least we might not have had as much fun with it."
"Luna... don't worry about it. There's snow in Japan." Seto smiles.
"Ya... as much as I try to say otherwise." I lay my head on his shoulder. "You're comfy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:59 pm
I smile at the sight, I found little actions like this cute. Just as long as it wasnt all the lust and sex talk. I begin to eat some of the stuff I picked out picking up Mokubas head resting it on my lap knowing that would be more confortable.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:48 pm
Seto looks down at me. "So you are capable of being innocent and sweet?"
"Not a word of this to anyone." I smirk, nipping at his ear. "I have a reputation to keep."
"Which one? The one that involves you putting yourself on a level of your own in terms of duelling, or the one that involves you scarring my brother for life?" Seto asks.
"Both. When we get to you're Japan, can we set up a tournament? I want to beat Yugi publically and you too." I smile sweetly.
"Koneko-chan... only if you're willing to help." Seto sighs.
"Okay. Hey! That's a good job. I could be your secratary." I take a bite out of the sandwich I made.
"But I haven't pronounce your name right yet." Seto says.
"That's clever. Now who's hentai?" I giggle.
"Well I can't hold a candle to you. I just couldn't pass that up. Besides, I at least have the common decency to do it while my brother is asleep."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:18 pm
I know exactally where this is going but brush it off, 'Guess I'll have to get use to it, at least hes asleep.' I think to myself eating the food I made petting Mokubas hair with my other hand.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:05 am
"Ya, I know. I have the most teenaged mind on the planet. Now then, I'm pretty sure we should wake Mokuba up so he can eat, and I will stop scarring people, at least for a little while." I comment.
"Alright." Seto nudges his brother gently, half wispering, "hey... wake up. Get something to eat okay?"
"Aw... such a cute moment..." I smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:15 am
Blush filled my face at the moment, it was too cute and me loving moments that happend like that between them made it worse. Mokuabs eyes fluttered open slightly looking up at his surroundings, " Mm..where are we Seto?.." he muttered still getting his vision clear. That didnt help my situation any looking in my own dircetion to try and avoid squeeling like a crazy fangirl.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:31 am
"We're at the grocery store. Now come on, you can go back to sleep after you eat." Seto said, not with his usual tone, but with a more caring, affectionate voice. "We'll be home soon okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:45 am
Mokuba nodded sitting up rubbing his eyes a little. He got some food and took his seat next to me and Seto once more eating. He saw me looking in a different direction and it hit him pretty quick. Mokuba gave a small little grin before looking at Seto, " I love you Nii-sama. " He said with a smile, though he meant it he turned waiting for my reaction. I turn slowly around with blush on my face but with a stare like this stare at Mokuba. " Ok you did that on purpose didnt you?.." I ask still blushing. " Well I doo." he replied smiling. He felt more confortable expressing things with Seto when I was around. I looked a little more away biting into my own sandwich I made. Mokuba smiled eating his too laying against my shoulder with a big grin. He knew just how to mess with me and he liked it.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:08 am
"Hunh?" Seto asks, blatantly not getting it. He's never been able to get the four letter 'L' word, or two letter 'A' word as his case would have it, past a lump in his throat, and he has no idea what Mokuba has done or why Inu would ask him if he did it on purpose.
"It's one of those brotherly moments that fangirls obsess over." I explain, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Oh." He says, stroking my hair.
"Ya." I snuggle closer to him, as he's rather warm.
"I can't wait to take you home with me. All you have to do is be nice to my business partners." Seto says.
"Do I have to be nice to Pegasus? I want to duel him." I comment.
"No, you don't have to be nice to him." Seto shudders just a little.
"Ya... being souless in the basement must suck..." I smile. "Poor Mokuba. The first time I ever saw him was when you went to duel Pegasus with the duel disk system and he was without his soul and you wouldn't duel your own little brother and I was so proud of you and I wanted to hug you cause I knew it must have sucked to have to duel Pegasus on his terms and not yours."

((The two letter 'A' word is Ai, which is Japanese for love, and pronounced like 'eye'.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:18 pm
((lol thanks but I know, I do know some Japanese, just not a lot of it))

Inu blushed more at thinking about the time she saw those episodes and found them sad. Mokuba grinned seeing her blush more, he liked messign with her. He continued eating, " Yeah, Inu remember the Noas arc series? " Mokuba asked looking at me with a big grin. He knew they were in a manga and a series so he asked. Inus face turned pure red as she ruffled his hair giving him a slight noogie. " You like to embarrasse me dont you. " I replied smiign sitll noogieing him. He tryed to scramble away til I let go, we both chuckeld a little as we went back to eating. " Dont worry, your brother will understand I love you when he hears it from Luna..or..says it himself. " I say with a slight smirk as I continue, Mokuba chuckles a little also still eating.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:24 pm
"Ah! I saw that arc!" I sniff. "It was so sad and Noa cheated so much! Oooh! It makes me so mad and then he had the gull to turn you two to stone like that and I was so scared for you and stupid Yugi had to be the one to save you when you should clearly have been able to do it yourself and-"
"Luna, calm down. It's done and over with." Seto says, kissing my forehead. "But it's cute that you care so much."
"Mm... I still argue that you're the best human duellist. Everyone else has powers. You're like the Batman to Yugi's Superman." I smile.
"And that makes you what?" Seto asks.
"Wonder Woman." I smirk.
"What did you duel Yugi for? People usually have to stake something with him." Seto asks.
"Er... well... I... just... It was nothing..." I reply, keeping my eyes directed away.
"Luna, what did you bet?" Seto asks in a more commanding tone.
I swallow. "I wanted... that is... I wanted you to stop having all those nightmares that I know you have, so I kind of-"
"Luna, you took those on yourself didn't you?" Seto asks, shocked. I nod.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff