Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:47 am
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
Joey nodded just a little, but he still had to go home. He had to take care of his Dad after all. His mom left him there so that was his job. All he wanted was his family again... It had been nice before, and then they moved to Japan and it fell appart.
"But... he's my dad. I have to go home... Don't I?"

Duke pondered.
"Yes, you should... Bt you can try to get out more. If he actually hits you and stuff, you should report him to the cops..?" Duke suggested, knowing that wasn't going to happen. He kissed Joey again.
"Let's just wait, and see what happens. You will know what to do when it is time to do something. There's no use in worrying now, since we're still here. Let's just enjoy the time we have together, alright?"

Joey knew full well the whole 'cop' thing was never going to happen. He'd been in a lot of trouble. Arrested so much that they knew him by name, and always for fighting. He'd almost been kicked right out of school for that, but Honda stood up for him and the school liked him...
"Ya... I guess..." he ran his fingers through Dukes hair, then noticed something he hadn't before. "Er... where are my pants?"

"Erm..." Duke looked around, searching. He then sweatdropped.
"To be honest with you... I have no idea..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:18 am
"Oh crap... This messed up place ate my pants!" Joey cried out in shock. "It probably ate yours too... So what do we do with no pants and everybody around?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:17 am
Fyerluna
"Oh crap... This messed up place ate my pants!" Joey cried out in shock. "It probably ate yours too... So what do we do with no pants and everybody around?"

"Just... lay here, in eachother's arms, kissing and waiting until our pants reappear, I guess" Duke said smiling, kissing Joey on the mouth.
He had no clue what to do, really, but he had been in worse situations.
Like erm.. Waking up in his father's bed naked... With his father holding him for example.
That was a lot worse than being naked between his friends.
"Will think of something..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:28 am
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna

"Just... lay here, in eachother's arms, kissing and waiting until our pants reappear, I guess" Duke said smiling, kissing Joey on the mouth.
Like erm.. Waking up in his father's bed naked... With his father holding him for example.

That sounded good to Joey, who was quite happy with the idea and was thoroughly enjoying running his hands through Duke's soft hair. He found himself absently wondering what conditioner he used and then lost himself in Duke's kisses.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:37 am
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna

That sounded good to Joey, who was quite happy with the idea and was thoroughly enjoying running his hands through Duke's soft hair. He found himself absently wondering what conditioner he used and then lost himself in Duke's kisses.

"How about looking for some food?" Duke optioned, when he felt his stomach growl. He sat up in the bed, making sure the blanket covered his lower half.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:22 am
[[ ninja ]]  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:46 am
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna

"How about looking for some food?" Duke optioned, when he felt his stomach growl. He sat up in the bed, making sure the blanket covered his lower half.

"How do we look for food with no pants on?" Joey asked, his stomach promptly growling loudly in defiance. "Aw hell... So I guess we should go and get some food. Maybe our pants will show up too."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:44 am
Miss Chloie
((No, I had no idea. I doubt that that is the same for one-night-stands, though. XD ))

Yami let the boy walk ahead in disapointment. <"I should have known that he wouldn't open up to me. He doesn't even open up to his brother. Just because we had sex together... Everything is different, yet the same..."> he thought, his head spinning. <"Yet...it still bothers me...to see him like this..."> he thought, stepping on a stone, and not noticing the following depression.

[[Tsh... Yami's probably the sole reason for the house changing like this...]]
--
Yuugi lay back a bit in bed and took the millenium puzzle into his hands. He stared back at the eye and wondered where Yami was. <"It's not like him to leave so suddenly, and without notice...">

He put the puzzle around his neck in attempts to connect with him, wherever he was. Almost immediately, he felt mixed feelings of saddness, frusteration, and emotional fatigue that was unlike his other. <Yami?> he called out to him.
--
Yami didn't hear or feel Yuugi at all. His head was spinning too damn much to notice much of anything, really.

"What the- AHHHH~!!!!!!!!!"
Seto fell down through some door in the floor that had opened.
He landed with a 'bonk'.

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:46 am
Duke nodded, and he wondered how they could even leave the bed without clothes.
"Yo, guys! Could you help us find our pants?"
Duke shouted through the room, kinda being used to being naked in public.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:51 am
[[ xd Thank-you. ]]
"Kaiba--AAAH!" Yami lost his ballance and fell into the hole, landing on top of Seto. <"I landed on something...warm? OH!"> He promptly rolled off the boy and looked up at the ceiling. The hole that they had just fallen through was starting to close iteself. Yami watched with wide eyes as their main source of light was cut off.

"What was that?" he wondered aloud.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:33 am
"How the F-..."
"How am I supposed to know?"
Seto wondered, staning up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:36 pm
Set0Kaiba
Duke nodded, and he wondered how they could even leave the bed without clothes.
"Yo, guys! Could you help us find our pants?"
Duke shouted through the room, kinda being used to being naked in public.

Joey blushed, and by blushed it was meant that his face went so red that he looked very much like a ripe tomato and if a magpie had been there at that moment in time it very likely would have pecked his head off.
Luckily, or not as Joey was thinking at that moment, there was no magpie, so he simply looked away with that same bright red permeating his facial complexion.

((Gah! Look what the heat does to my writing! twisted ))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:34 am
"What's wrong Joey?" Duke asked, stroking Joey's upper leg.
"THey'll find our pants for us. They don't want to see us naked."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:30 am
Joey was still blushing. "It's nothing... just... you're so open about everything... I mean, they're my friends and everything, but... I dunno..."
He realized he was talking in circles and becoming less coherent as he did so, so he just let his head rest on Duke's shoulder and put his hand on Duke's.
"You know, if you keep that up, we won't need pants."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:40 am
Yami sighed very audibly. "Lets just...go..." he said, picking himself off the earthen ground. He dusted himself off briefly and passed Seto.
They had fallen into some sort of basement hall. Although it wasn't lit, the boys could see vaguely where they were going. The reason for this is because around a corner up ahead, a bright white light flickered, reminding Yami of a strobe light of sorts.

<"Maybe there will be someone up there that can point us in the right direction..."> he thought as he continued towards it, resolving to leave Seto to his own accords from that moment forth. <"Whatever is going on with him... It shouldn't have anything to do with me, so I shouldn't try an interfere...even if it does bug me...because... If I do... I guess I'm just being selfish.">  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games