Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Fatesong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:12 pm
Alias of choice: Kayley

Naruto Knowledge: All chapters up to chapter 293, which I think was the chapter for the week before last. (Feb. 3rd) I also used to watch the fillers, but it took to long to download. I stopped when...(highlight, cause someone might think it's a spoiler)...Hinata had been taken by the bug people, when on that mission to find the bug that would lead them to Sasuke.

Favorite character(s): My top five, in this order: Naruto, Itachi, Shikamaru, Shino, and Kabuto.

Anything else you'd like to share: I aspire to become a singer and my favorite out of water, wind, fire and earth is wind, so I used those elements to attribute to my username.

Aside from singing, I'm also practicing, but not planning to do anything with: acting, figure skating, piano, graphic design, writing, and track.

Along with that, all of my classes are honor classes. I have to warn you about something that most of my friends get annoyed about. My friends say that I am a perfectionist, because I will say things like "Oh no! My grade slipped to a B-!" But, really, I just want to get contacts, since I think that if I get on the principal's list I will get them. Last year I was on honor roll, so I could probably get it, but I think that it is easier to aim for something higher and to do your best, that way you are more likely to succeed.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:21 pm
Zrana
Feel free to tell us about yourself!

Alias of choice:
Favorite character(s):
Anything else you'd like to share:

Alias of choice: Daniel
Naruto Knowledge: I Have Visited Sites, Watched the Series, and Know some of the Characters..
Favorite character(s): Itachi, Yondaime, Anko, Sakura and Kabuto..
Anything else you'd like to share: If you want to know me more, visit my friendster profile at:
http://www.friendster.com/profiles/gamerdaniel/
or e-mail me at:
nicoglenoguing@gmail.com
Thanks.. ninja cool ninja cool  

GM Daniel

syphyrangel

Tricky Hurler

7,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:25 am
Alias of choice: Syanne
Naruto Knowledge: Eehehehe... depressingly little. gonk
Favorite character(s): I like Naruto. Havn't really gotten to know many of the other characters yet. Kakashi's cool too.
Anything else you'd like to share: I live in Canada which means... YTV... which happens to be the worst channel for anime in existance. So... I'm waaaay behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:39 am
Alias: Seishuku Maurao
Naruto Knowledge: Up to Ch. 294
Favorite Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Kakashi, Kiba

Seishuku Maurao

InyshMad1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:23 pm
Favorite Character: Naruto blaugh
Know: Anything I can read (don't know through what numbers redface ), or watch.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:31 pm
Woo hoo! I made the guild!

Alias of choice: Hina

Naruto Knowledge: I've seen as much episodes as I could. They're in the middle of their Chunin exam. I own mangas 1 and 2.

Favorite character(s): Sakura, Sasuke, Haku, Kakashi, Naruto, Iruka.

Anything else you'd like to share: I'm so happy! Well, that's about it. If anyone really cares to know about me, then you can PM me. heart

Inactive_Account_3210

Deojack

Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:21 pm
Alias of choice: Kats, Katsu, Katsumaru, [Katsumaru]
Naruto Knowledge: Latest Japanese Manga Chapters
Favorite character(s): None in particular although I do find Rock Lee funny.
Anything else you'd like to share: Nothing important to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:13 pm
Name of choice: Mr. Stabby or Stabby.
Naruto knowledge: The manga chapters up till now, some of the filler episodes, the movie.
Other information: I like games, tv, sleeping, and the computer  

Mr._Stabby

Lupercalia959

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:09 pm
Hi!!!
Alias: Lupercalia959
Naruto knowledge: only the anime up to episode 135....more or less... sweatdrop
Favorite character: Wow....sooooo many....!!! 4laugh whee Lets start with Gaara, Kakashi, Hinata, Shikamaru, Sasuke and finally NARUTO!!!

I'm new on this guild but I hope to make a lot of friends and to participate in the guild as much as real life will allow me to. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:09 pm
Alias of choice: KittyWitty
Naruto Knowledge: Fan-Dubbed anime episodes up to around 70-80 something.
Favorite character(s): Gaara, Hinata, Kiba, Chouji, Neji, and Rock Lee.
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm a fanatic of Gaara. :]

LA GLAKKY

Lupercalia959

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Lupercalia959
Hi!!!
Alias: Lupercalia959
Naruto knowledge: only the anime up to episode 135....more or less... sweatdrop
Favorite character: Wow....sooooo many....!!! 4laugh whee Lets start with Gaara, Kakashi, Hinata, Shikamaru, Sasuke and finally NARUTO!!!

I'm new on this guild but I hope to make a lot of friends and to participate in the guild as much as real life will allow me to. biggrin

Forgot to add....
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:28 am
Alias of choice: Yume
Naruto Knowledge: I read some manga and seen all the episodes. Well...it wnet more like I read a bunch of manga, watched the rest of the epsiodes after I read the manga to a certain point and then I've finished watched all episodes made today and I've read all the manga that's after all the episodes because the episodes have a lot of filler and don't have some of the manga in it already because it's behind it.
Favorite character(s): (not in order) Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Temari, Shikamaru, Hinata, Kiba, Neji, Gaara, Kabuto and Itachi.
Anything else you'd like to share: My least favourite characters are Kankuro(sp??) because he looks like he got a face lift, I don't like Orochimaru because of his tongue (seriously, why must he use it all the time?!), Iruka because I just don't, and Kisame because he scares me. I am also a fan girl of Sasuke...not that anyone cares. Also, not that anyone really cares...again, meh trademark symbol on banners is "Click <3" Chaa...don't know why you need to know that...

Itazu

In Circus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:52 pm
Alias of choice: Kako-chan, Becky
Naruto Knowledge: I own all the current released manga in the U.S., have seen 170 episodes
Favorite character(s): Shikamaru!!! Then Kiba, Neji, Lee, Shino, Chouji
Anything else you'd like to share: If your favorite Character is Temari, please excuse my behaiver, as I may scream of how much I hate her guts. I mean not to offend you in any way...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:02 pm
Alias of choice: spiffy_girl
Naruto Knowledge: not much sweatdrop I just recently got into Naruto when it started on Toonami so I'm new to it.
Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Naruto, Sakura, Gai, Anko
Anything else you'd like to share: Kakashi pwns xd  

d a s Z o m b i e

Viyo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:52 pm
Alias of choice: ?
Nataru knowledge: read the first two mangas and have only seen about 3 episodes.
Faverite character(s) : NATARU IN HIS PAJAMAS xd , Sakura, Shino, and Gaara.
mrgreen Im bisexual and think Naruto is really smexy. xp He isnt that sexy in his orange outfit though.  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games