Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:50 am

Shadow growled lightly and ran up to his side.
"Whats the matter now? C'mon! Be happy!" She encouraged, knowing what was coming. Probably a scratch, or being thrown against a tree. But she didnt really care. She'd had that happen so many times she was used to it.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:52 am

Not being able to notice that something was wrong with Slighter, she became her enthusiastic self. "Really? That's great! Someone else to pounce!" Star laughed and then did she realize the growl from Shadow. "Shadow...? Is there something wrong?" Thinking she was being paranoid again, she shrugged it off. "Sorry guys, but I'm a little tired. All this excitment's gone to me head. I'm just gonna take a little wolf nap. Remember to pounce Slighter for me before you also help me say hi to him." She grinned and licked her muzzle before she nuzzled Flame. "See you guys later! And don't pounce me while I'm asleep!" With that, she went under the shade of a tree and closed her eyes.

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:54 am

slighter keeped ignoring her
flame came running behind them and then started walking by shadow, flame new slighter to well to be close to him at a time like this so he started away from him asfar has he could without making slighter mad
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:55 am

Shadow raised ehr tail and lapt in front of him,
"Slighter! Answer me Damnit!" She growled,gently.
"Whats the matter? Why do you seemed so pissed off?"

Shadow72

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:57 am

Shadow72
Shadow raised ehr tail and lapt in front of him,
"Slighter! Answer me Damnit!" She growled,gently.
"Whats the matter? Why do you seemed so pissed off?"
slighter looked down at her ahs he sensed flame runnign away now then turned to looked at him then abck has he looked at shadow"im pissed cause im pissed, now LEAVE ME ALONE"he said then started to to walk alittle faster this time
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:59 am

((sorry about leaving you here, il be abck later on, im going to go chill whit my friend's cyah)) slighter keeped walking along then it seemed like he disapear into a shaodw but it was just his fur blending in and he fell asleep

Slighter
Captain

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:59 am

Shadow looked slightly hurt but raised ehr head.
"No. Nothing you could do to me will make me stop worrying! So tell me Slighter!" She said feircly. She didn't know why he wouldn't tell her. Usualy he only needed a sligth bit of prodding to get it out. But now was different.
"I dont know how much you've changed since i left and came back, but i didn't change at all and i want you to tell me!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:03 am

((Cyah! I might not be on the next time, if not i'll post when i come on on thursday night))

Shadow sighed as he laid down.
"Slighter" she said softly to herself. "Stop ignoring me. I need you to listen. and when the time comes, i need you to be there and take it in to thought." she said softly, lying down beside him. Knowing he was right there because of hs scent.
"You can try, but you cant keep me out forever..."

Shadow72

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:31 pm

Black smiled and walked out of the den she stretvched and got a drink then walked back to the den and layed uneer a tree.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:41 pm

Heart woke up and sniffed the air, she realized that alot of the wolves had been here, but not Drave. She sighed.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:03 pm

Star snuck up behind Heart and tackled her before licking her muzzle and grinning. "Hey Heart! Sorry I missed it. Lots of wolves came today! I''ve never seen so many wolves at once! Well...aside from our major meetings and announcements of course. Did you get a chance to talk to Drave?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:15 pm

arrives as a gust of wind blows through the valley below the cave.
"hello, how are you today" drave sais as he sits down watching the stars in the sky wondering when heart will tell star.

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:20 pm

Heart saw Star, "Hey Star!" She yipped excited to see a wolf. ,"No I haven't talked to Drave..." Heart then notcied that Drave was there. "Drave? I'm fine..."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:22 pm

Star nuzzled her before noticing a wolf enter and got off Heart, sitting on her haunches and cleared her throat. "Oh, oops. Sorry for interrupting." Her ears began to flatten against her head.

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:30 pm

"it is alright star i adressed you as well when i asked how you were..." walks over and lickes her forhead "be peacfull it is alright for i am a friend and you do not need to be scared or doubtfull of my loyalty."

after doing this he sits by the den entrance watching the sky waiting.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games