Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:06 pm
Heart stood up alertly and shook her head, "If you like the cold..." Heart said as she looked around.She pulled back her ears and looked away higher up into the mountain. she thougt about the story sky had said and why it was so important to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:13 pm
*looks at her and smiles faintly and looks at the ground.*
I do like the cold.....it's relaxing.*scratches paw at the lightly frosted ground.*  

amy_sweet

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:18 pm
Heart nodded her head,"not the best time to swim in the lake though..." She looked away from the top of the hill and looked back down it watching the people below her. She slowly walked over to a ledge with a good view of the lake and she laid down still keeping alert.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:22 pm
*stares at you awkwardly and smirks.*
you know nothings going to happen to you,1 i'm a protector and a good one at that and two,your in my good graces,your also having pups,and I love kids,you and them will both be fine.*smiles.*  

amy_sweet

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:42 pm
*sighs,finds a tree and some tall grass,curls up in centre of tall grass but close to tree and closes eyes,but does not sleep.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:47 pm
Heart arched her eyebrows and looked at her. "I'm not to worried about you... I'm just always alert...it comes with the history, and when it cold out my sences are weakened with numbness..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:49 pm
rest easily then,i'm watching out.*smiles and melts into the shadow of the tree and watches in silence.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:50 pm
Heart nodded her head and turned away, resting on the ice cold ledge. Her breath fogged up in front of her and she dozed into a deep sleep.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:58 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart nodded her head and turned away, resting on the ice cold ledge. Her breath fogged up in front of her and she dozed into a deep sleep.

*smiles,emurges from the shadows and lays a blanket of fire on her and enchants it as to not burn her but keep her warm as she tuens around and slips back into the shadows and watches silently once more.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:24 pm
*crawls up the tree ow using the branches of it to move about and sits on one of the branches.*  

amy_sweet

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:55 pm
Jeckt wonders up the mountain and sees heart. "hello?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:57 pm
*lunges out from the tree,transforms into her demonic wolf orm and pulls her sword from her spine and looks at him with a fire look in her eyes.*
she is asleep,may i ask what your buness is with her.  

amy_sweet

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:18 pm
*holds her sword over her spine as it paterialises into her skin she jumps back into the shadow of the tree and crawls up the tree from it's tree branch shadows.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:23 pm
"Well that was the weirdest thing i've seen..."Jeckt said as he loosed the grip from his own sowrd.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games