Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:52 pm
"that might be it yes... but i am wondering something"

*he said as he watched he for a minute more before barieing his head in her stomach again...*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:48 am
"and what would that be??"  

Babe_In_Black1881

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:14 pm
" that would be how you came to find me here... only heart knows i stay here..."

*he says as he stops nudging her in the stomach and just lays his head on her lap looking across the lake waiting for her answer*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:22 pm
"i dunno......iwas just walkin around and i saw you..so came over and said hi"she smiled lightly and leaned back on her hands, petting his stomach lightly then scratched his ears before leaing back on both hands, his head in her lap as she looked at the lake with him  

Babe_In_Black1881

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:27 pm
*he shivers at her touching his stomach...*

"what are you thinking about black...?"

*he says as he turns his attention from the lake and placed it back on black*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:28 pm
*slowly walks out of the forest slightly limping, head hanging low and glances over at you** slowly continues to walk to the soft grass on the edge of the shore and lays down licking her wound a few feet away*  

Aubrianna

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:31 pm
Tim_Sscoville
*he shivers at her touching his stomach...*

"what are you thinking about black...?"

*he says as he turns his attention from the lake and placed it back on black*
"nuthin.....what about you, drave"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:47 pm
"abrianna what happened"

*he said as he bolted to her side looking over her for magor injery*

"who did this to you tell me abrianna i will make them pay..."  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:53 pm
Tim_Sscoville
"abrianna what happened"

*he said as he bolted to her side looking over her for magor injery*

"who did this to you tell me abrianna i will make them pay..."
*smiles slightly at his caring* there is a pair of bears in there....its ok im ok ill heal... *wincing slightly* I ran...I....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:58 pm
"black stay here with aubrianna i will be back... try to find something to bind her leg it looks broken..."

*he says as he stops right before the forest and seems to start to change the imidiate surroundings around him as if the forest was bending to fis will to let him past... and finaly a small tremor was fwelt in the ground and he started to move again... his fur had changed... what was a black mussle had turned red and his ravel black tail had two actual ravens feathures in it...*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:59 pm
Tim_Sscoville
"black stay here with aubrianna i will be back..."

*he says as he stops right before the forest and seems to start to change the imidiate surroundings around him as if the forest was bending to fis will to let him past... and finaly a small tremor was fwelt in the ground and he started to move again... his fur had changed... what was a black mussle had turned red and his ravel black tail had two actual ravens feathures in it...*
*looking at him terrified* i cant let him go alone!*getting up and running after him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:02 pm
"no Aubrianna..come back"Black got up and started running after her, a bit slow cuz she was in her huiman form >.>  

Babe_In_Black1881

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:04 pm
Aubrianna
Tim_Sscoville
"black stay here with aubrianna i will be back..."

*looking at him terrified* i cant let him go alone!*getting up and running after him
*runs through the forest listening for him* Drave! Drave no come back!!! theyll kill you!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:07 pm
*as he hears them runing to catch him he howls his ferset howl to try and scare them back out of the forest...*

"i told you to stay away i cant fight at full strength with you around"

*he yells as he gives another burst of a howl and starts to run as fast as he could the ground thumping with his movments...*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:10 pm
Tim_Sscoville
*as he hears them runing to catch him he howls his ferset howl to try and scare them back out of the forest...*

"i told you to stay away i cant fight at full strength with you around"

*he yells as he gives another burst of a howl and starts to run as fast as he could the ground thumping with his movments...*
*suddenly stops whimpering loudly*drave *said almost at a whisper a tear running down her muzzle* *sudenly howl escapes her......echoing through the forest*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games