Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:20 pm
whee I found Eth again!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:30 pm
omg...was someone lookign for me? cuz that'd shock me. xp kidding. xd  

ethuil

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:38 pm
ethuil
omg...was someone lookign for me? cuz that'd shock me. xp kidding. xd
Hehe, *hugs Eth* heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:44 pm
ninja  

Delithraldur

ethuil

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:45 pm
awww...*feels luved*

hey del! smile

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:47 pm
ethuil
awww...*feels luved*

hey del! smile
Hullo Eth.  

Delithraldur

ethuil

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:52 pm
rawr...and i just noticed...liek just this second...that you have elvish in your siggie...im so slow! xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:54 pm
ethuil
rawr...and i just noticed...liek just this second...that you have elvish in your siggie...im so slow! xp
Hole s**t! You're the first person to say something about my signature. eek Thanks anyway... I'm not telling you what it says though. xp All I will tell you about it, is that it's my quote. 3nodding  

Delithraldur

ethuil

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:56 pm
The Del
ethuil
Hole s**t! You're the first person to say something about my signature. eek Thanks anyway... I'm not telling you what it says though. xp All I will tell you about it, is that it's my quote. 3nodding

i used to be able to read it fluently...(tolkein nerd...gah gonk redface sweatdrop ) but i haven't doen so for ages... xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:01 am
ethuil
The Del
ethuil

i used to be able to read it fluently...(tolkein nerd...gah gonk redface sweatdrop ) but i haven't doen so for ages... xp
I have like 10-12 different elvish fonts on my computer, but none of them are exactly like that which is used on the one ring.  

Delithraldur

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:04 am
The Del
ethuil
The Del
ethuil

I have like 10-12 different elvish fonts on my computer, but none of them are exactly like that which is used on the one ring.

I used to have them...but then my laptop went and s**t itself....now i can't get them again...  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:04 am
The Del
ethuil
You do realise that we can just click on the sig to get the properties which has the address of it on the net? We can also click on it to save the image. Then, just copy it into paint and stretch it to read it? xp  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:07 am
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil
You do realise that we can just click on the sig to get the properties which has the address of it on the net? We can also click on it to save the image. Then, just copy it into paint and stretch it to read it? xp
You know it's in a different font that is a little hard to read now matter how big it is, because it seems to be in a different lanuage... MUAHAHAHAHA! I WIN!  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:14 am
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil
You know it's in a different font that is a little hard to read now matter how big it is, because it seems to be in a different lanuage... MUAHAHAHAHA! I WIN!
The stuff on the right is in english... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:16 am
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil
The stuff on the right is in english... sweatdrop
We're talking about the line down the bottom. 3nodding  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games