Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:18 am
gutterglitter125
NAME: Charlene, but everyone calls me Chibi

APPEARANCE: User Image

FAV. BANDS: Cruxshadows, Sopor Aeternus, Switchblade Symphony, Snake River Conspiracy, Rasputina, Vast, Nightwish, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails... the list goes on...

SEXUALITY: Bi

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Sadly, recently single.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Writing, Reading, Anime, Manga, Concerts, Video Games, Cartoons...

PERSONALITY: Shy, quiet...

PET PEEVES: Bad grammer/spelling, Loud Chewing, and People who say they like something just so someone else will think they're "cool" or whatever, People who cut themselves for attention stressed ...

LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes - Candy, Anime, Video Games, Concerts, Manga, Reading, Writing, Drums, Laurell K. Hamilton, Chatting, Walking for hours, Short silly conversations, Long meaningful conversations, random PMs, watching movies...
Dislikes - Liars, Cheaters, Stealers, Biting my nails when I'm nervous, When I get in a bitchy mood, My sister, My father, Mayo...

REASON FOR JOINING: Because Patrick will stab me if I don't xD

My Space <- Add Me ^_^

Welcome to the guild *hands over a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:01 am

NAME: Tyler, just call me Moz
APPEARANCE: Black hair, about 6ft.
FAV. BANDS: Cradle of filth, MSI, Slipknot, Evanescence, Ill Nino, Staind, Manson.
SEXUALITY: Bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Drawing, Movies, Games, Writing.
PERSONALITY: Quiet.
PET PEEVES: Religion, loud voices, country music, rap..
LIKES/DISLIKES: People who think they are better than one another. Stereotyping.
REASON FOR JOINING: Found it rather interesting

selene2311

_jewelled_shoe_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:47 pm
NAME: Caroline, but my nickname's Ver.
APPEARANCE: short dyed auburn hair with long bangs over one eye, 5'3, brown eyes, kinda boring.
FAV. BANDS: Eh, I listen to everything, from Green Day to Rancid to Brad Paisley. The only Goth band I like is Voltaire, but I want to find out about some more.
SEXUALITY: I'm kinda...working on that right now. A little confused at the moment.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, and lovin' it. Not really, but eh. sweatdrop
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, music (playing and listening), going online, comic books, Amnesty stuff...the usual. XD
PERSONALITY: Loud, opinionated, cynical, and sarcastic. Wonderful, eh?
PET PEEVES: Chatspeak, Spookykids, When people who call me goth when I'm not, WHEN PEOPLE SAY SHOTS ARE NO BIG DEAL. The horror, the horror!
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like the colors purple, green, black, silver, and orange (in that exact order) I like cartoons ('specially Zim), Jhonen Vasquez, Tim Burton, Hellblazer. Dislike zuchinni, most people, and most trends, SHOTS, bright lights.
REASON FOR JOINING: Find out about more goth bands, talk to some cool people, the usual.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:49 pm
Whoops, forgot one of my pet peeves. I hate when people say things that contradict something else they said and then lie about it.  

_jewelled_shoe_

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:12 pm
Welcome to the guild eveyone have fun and post lots we love newbies who post ^_^ *hands out cookies*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:10 am
NAME: Dustin
APPEARANCE: I have jet black hair, brown eyes, regular weight for my age and about 5'9.
FAV. BANDS: Switchblade Symphony, Marilyon Manson, get-up kids, muse and a lot more.^_^
SEXUALITY: Staright (but people seem to think im gay oh well...)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like horror movie, i love tim burton(and his crazy hair) and i also like movie like grind oh and henrietta are hippo and my kitty.
PERSONALITY: Funny, Nice, a high temper, and happy.
PET PEEVES: my little sister, liars, people who think relly good bands are pop.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like my cat he's name is muffin, and i dislike my sister her name is ashlee but i dont hate her i love her she's just annoying.
REASON FOR JOINING: Well i think im goth maybe i dont know and when i saw the patrick thing i knew this was the perfect goth guild. ^_^

oh and i will be buying clothes soon but you see i got girls peasent dress instead of boys and i spent my money on a trading pass but im trying. i already have 100.  

[bleeding death]

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:36 am
[bleeding death]
NAME: Dustin
APPEARANCE: I have jet black hair, brown eyes, regular weight for my age and about 5'9.
FAV. BANDS: Switchblade Symphony, Marilyon Manson, get-up kids, muse and a lot more.^_^
SEXUALITY: Staright (but people seem to think im gay oh well...)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like horror movie, i love tim burton(and his crazy hair) and i also like movie like grind oh and henrietta are hippo and my kitty.
PERSONALITY: Funny, Nice, a high temper, and happy.
PET PEEVES: my little sister, liars, people who think relly good bands are pop.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like my cat he's name is muffin, and i dislike my sister her name is ashlee but i dont hate her i love her she's just annoying.
REASON FOR JOINING: Well i think im goth maybe i dont know and when i saw the patrick thing i knew this was the perfect goth guild. ^_^

oh and i will be buying clothes soon but you see i got girls peasent dress instead of boys and i spent my money on a trading pass but im trying. i already have 100.
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookies*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:42 am
welcome to the guild. henrietta r hippo XD  

Southern Belles

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:38 pm
NAME:Amy
APPEARANCE:Long brown hair, blue eyes, 5'2, skinny
FAV. BANDS:Nine Inch Nails, Static-X, Velvet Acid Christ, Marilyn Manson, etc.
SEXUALITY:Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Wish he was in my arms (long term relationship)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Sewing, Bdsm ninja ,doing random things?
PERSONALITY:Quiet, open minded
PET PEEVES:People who just suck...
LIKES/DISLIKES:I like the colours purple, green and black. Cartoons are rad. Stereotyping sucks. Whoever invented the word emo sucks.
REASON FOR JOINING:Sounded interesting?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:06 pm
NAME: OneEyedWonder
APPEARANCE: Brown Hair Blue Eyes
FAV. BANDS: Greenday Usher
SEXUALITY: uhh male?
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Friendly
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Being bad!
PERSONALITY: Not Much
PET PEEVES: Dog
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes:Food Dislikes:Meanies
REASON FOR JOINING:Because im a gothic/bad boy  

OneEyedWonder

Mrs. Whats Her Face

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:13 pm
NAME: Mrs. Whats Her Face
APPEARANCE: Dirty Blonde Hair, Grey Eyes
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, MCR, They Might Be Giants
SEXUALITY: Straight
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, writting poetry, singing in the shower
PERSONALITY: im pretty easy to get along with....until you piss me off
PET PEEVES: people who steryotype
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes:friends, poetry, rain Dislikes: preps
REASON FOR JOINING:Because im sick of being discriminated, and im looking for people a little more like me  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:11 pm
Welcome everyone *hands a basket of cookie*  

Southern Belles

Mrs. Whats Her Face

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:28 pm
[my homicidal angel]
Welcome everyone *hands a basket of cookie*
o.o *steals cookies and hides*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:57 am
NAME: Charlie (short for Charlotte, but call me that and die...)
APPEARANCE: um, glasses, blonde hair, pretty tall now (I used to be called shorty... I still am, even though I now tower above most people...)
FAV. BANDS: Franz Ferdinand, Pink Floyd (all hail the masters!) Green day
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and disliking it...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: tennis, drawing, sewing (j'adore my random costumes ^^) Surfing the net *_* (I define the meaning of square eyes!!)
PERSONALITY: angry, mad, and easygoing
PET PEEVES: people who laugh, flick their hair and go "Yaaaaah"
LIKES/DISLIKES: friends, most days... laughing at with people, writing. I HATE EVIL PEOPLE
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought patrick would stab me *realises she's been threatened by a fat, pink starfish with a kitchen utensil* s**t...  

mintin

Amorous Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:09 am
Hey welcome, sorry Patrick fooled you sweatdrop *laughs* Have fun here *gives out complimentary cookies*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games