Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lone_ronin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:30 pm
Freeza-sama
Wow look! A corset AND a bra. Can you say unfashionable...I CAN.

User Image

take me... now. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:30 am
User Image

That is me.

User Image

And that's my new tattoo I just got last week. biggrin  

coriander18

[~Snow~]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:46 am
KiokuNoSekai
Freeza-sama

User Image

Is that really you?...wow...I'm jealous. sweatdrop

Don't be jealous. I don't think I could have pulled off that corset without the bra. Really gorgeous girls can, but I don't think it would work for me.....sighhhhh... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:50 am
limoria
Freeza-sama

User Image

so pritty. i wish i looked half that good.

Awww thank you sweety. heart Don't ever say you can't look good. Its not what you got, its how you use it. Thats why I wear corsets a lot. I'm built like a stick because of my asian background, so I wear a corset to kinda make me look like I just might have hips somewhere in my form.
Heck, I'm attracted to anyone who can make eyeliner work on their face. smile  

[~Snow~]

[~Snow~]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:52 am
lone_ronin
Freeza-sama

User Image

take me... now. heart

Where to? I just purchased a new train pass, so let me tell ya....the sky's the limit. Er...well by sky I mean either gotenyama or hirakattashi station...ehehehe.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:19 pm
Freeza-sama

User Image
Lemme try.......... uhn....... fash.........nibble? xd In any case, I dont see why you think that looks bad, cause it really doesnt. I wouldnt have noticed if it werent for the fact that you mentioned it....... then again, I am a little slow. xd  

Almarea Morilinde

-The-Noxious-Syringe-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
[/img]
yes i know..i need to clean my room >.<

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:23 pm
uuhhh... nice teeth xDD  

[((Velociraptor))]

[((Velociraptor))]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:25 pm
dude dont call me dude
TwinkieMaster52
benjis_bloody_queen
Dr_lecter1988
gorgeous Dizzy.

heres my pathetic self. these are around a year old, my hair's longer. and *shrugs* those pants are now dead.

User Image
User Image

*pets your pants* I miss my bondage pants....my step dad threw my fav pair out cause he said i looked whorish
oh my god that would SUCK!I wouldnt be able to live without mine cuz i saved up for both of my pairs!
me to I would make him bleed in his sleep... maybe because I like blood but it sounds good to me.... I save for all my pants and I have 4 pairs and I charish all of them... well 5 pairs if you count my leather pants but the are not bondage they are just hotness!!
I would just plain die if my pants were taken away. DD:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:27 pm
By the way, your all gorgeous. I would post my pictures but I'm afraid I'd scare ya away lol xD  

[((Velociraptor))]

the Rain Maker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:54 pm
Yes, I've been through every page of this thing so far and so I'm saying that I officially deam you all beautiful people. Here are my old (by old, I mean a week, but my hair doesn't look like that anymore) pics that will add or subtract from the beauty should you all will it so.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/Ingeniuousdoll/Tekikiyo193.jpg

I like this pic, except that it was bleached out by the sun and when I went to correct it, it left my skin all white and s**t, so here is a pic of how tanned I really am:
User Image
User Image
I basically lurve the black and white feature on my camera. By the way, none of that hair is mine, my real hair looked like this the last time I checked:
User Image
But this one was a REALLY long time ago, minus make-up, looking like s**t, before I decided that my hair grows too slow and got my mom to give me weave about half a year ago. My hair is now black and redish-orange-brown. I need new pics. Sorry about the size of pic 1.

Edit: By the way, incase you are confused by the lightness of my skin and other aspects of my heritage, I'm Black, not mixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:05 pm
Sita_Wolfbane: I'm not going to quote your whole post because it would be waaaay to long. But I will say those are some mighty spooky pictures you have there hun. I don't know if that was a halloween costume or normal dress, but either way you pulled it off beautifully.
The fangs suite you soo well hun, very pretty.
...well I could go on from this point, but I'll just let you know that I highly approve!  

[~Snow~]

[~Snow~]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:09 pm
[((Velociraptor))]
dude dont call me dude
TwinkieMaster52
benjis_bloody_queen
Dr_lecter1988
gorgeous Dizzy.

heres my pathetic self. these are around a year old, my hair's longer. and *shrugs* those pants are now dead.

User Image
User Image

*pets your pants* I miss my bondage pants....my step dad threw my fav pair out cause he said i looked whorish
oh my god that would SUCK!I wouldnt be able to live without mine cuz i saved up for both of my pairs!
me to I would make him bleed in his sleep... maybe because I like blood but it sounds good to me.... I save for all my pants and I have 4 pairs and I charish all of them... well 5 pairs if you count my leather pants but the are not bondage they are just hotness!!
I would just plain die if my pants were taken away. DD:

Well I find you absolutely breath-taking hun. I don't see anything whorish about you. I would be so pissed if my father threw away some of my goth pants. They're so big and baggy...how can they be considered whorish...sheesh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:10 pm
Oak Leaf
Yes, I've been through every page of this thing so far and so I'm saying that I officially deam you all beautiful people. Here are my old (by old, I mean a week, but my hair doesn't look like that anymore) pics that will add or subtract from the beauty should you all will it so.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/Ingeniuousdoll/Tekikiyo193.jpg

I like this pic, except that it was bleached out by the sun and when I went to correct it, it left my skin all white and s**t, so here is a pic of how tanned I really am:
User Image
User Image
I basically lurve the black and white feature on my camera. By the way, none of that hair is mine, my real hair looked like this the last time I checked:
User Image
But this one was a REALLY long time ago, minus make-up, looking like s**t, before I decided that my hair grows too slow and got my mom to give me weave about half a year ago. My hair is now black and redish-orange-brown. I need new pics. Sorry about the size of pic 1.

Edit: By the way, incase you are confused by the lightness of my skin and other aspects of my heritage, I'm Black, not mixed.

The eye-makeup and lipstick look so stunning on your face. You're really pretty hun.  

[~Snow~]

-The-Noxious-Syringe-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
(arent i nice to my sweatshirt sleve

User Image

User Image
I was twirling..

User Image

User Image
Dont ask..i dont know what i was doing  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games