Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:02 am
Nelowulf
He took down several on Tatooine as well... Forgot about Leida's attack...

Another thing you could consider is being hired by Freya to track me down, if you think you can work with the invisible.

Freya: Like, no way! That mega-barve totally threw a grenade at my kid brother!

If she finds out about that, that's about the reaction he'd get. He'd be lucky to leave with his skin intact.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:29 am
Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf

Another thing you could consider is being hired by Freya to track me down, if you think you can work with the invisible.

If she finds out about that, that's about the reaction he'd get. He'd be lucky to leave with his skin intact.

He's not making many friends, now is he?  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:35 am
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf

*shakes her head*

Granted, Gunther would probably let it be water under the bridge, assuming his charrie actually did make good on what he said.

Freya, on the other hand, would probably want to mount his balls outside the hull of her ship.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:38 am
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf

*shakes her head*

Granted, Gunther would probably let it be water under the bridge, assuming his charrie actually did make good on what he said.

Freya, on the other hand, would probably want to mount his balls outside the hull of her ship.

I'm wondering how he's going to connect my actions on Nal Hutta to my trip to Geonosis.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:34 am
Cale Darksun
Stormtroopers?

as long as I dont go killing people, they have more important concerns to deal with.

and if he does get involved with IMP law......
THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO FIGHT LINK!!!!!!
if he can take down millions of sith assasins, then he can take down a squad of elite sith storm troopers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:37 am
ENS. Edson
Cale Darksun
Stormtroopers?

as long as I dont go killing people, they have more important concerns to deal with.

and if he does get involved with IMP law......
THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO FIGHT LINK!!!!!!
if he can take down millions of sith assasins, then he can take down a squad of elite sith storm troopers.

When the hell did I say that I can take down millions of Sith Assasins?
Ive taken down...6 in the RP, only because they lost their element of suprise. Sith Assassins arent any good once you know they're there.
Then there was that Knight I took down on Skull Base. Now he was of tougher stuff. He was actual Sith, not a nameless minion.
Though I have killed my fair share of Stormies on Utao Prime during the war.
But that was War.
War's over now. No need to get mad just because my side lost.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:44 am
Wow, I don't think the sith are to happy with you. lol xp

So you have killed 6 sith assasins, and an a sith knight.... your good. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:47 am
ENS. Edson
Wow, I don't think the sith are to happy with you. lol xp

So you have killed 6 sith assasins, and an a sith knight.... your good. mrgreen

Master didnt raise no Niman user.
Should have checked me during the War.
I scared the hell out of Imperial forces on Utao Prime.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:06 am
I am so happy I was not there. xd
I would have been dead.

Hey how did you pull that off with the IMP forces. How did you fight them?
did they have any Imperial walkers around or any vehicles? or was it just a squad of stormies?

I wanna know so I can learn to avoid these.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:48 am
ENS. Edson
I am so happy I was not there. xd
I would have been dead.

Hey how did you pull that off with the IMP forces. How did you fight them?
did they have any Imperial walkers around or any vehicles? or was it just a squad of stormies?

I wanna know so I can learn to avoid these.

They had walkers.
They had vehicles.
I just used Guerilla Tactics and mind games coupled with my own fearsome fighting skills and Force abilites.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:56 am
eek

So when it comes to fighting IMP's your invincible eek

I'm running far far far away.

Hey right now I'm part of an elite storm trooper platoon, I'm working with two sith knights and we are hunting down a jedi.
Does this mean you will have to fight me if we meet.
The sith have control over the Empire, and I'm having to wait 7 years for Emperor Roan Fel to re-claim his place as the Emperor. Damn!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:05 am
ENS. Edson
eek

So when it comes to fighting IMP's your invincible eek

I'm running far far far away.

Hey right now I'm part of an elite storm trooper platoon, I'm working with two sith knights and we are hunting down a jedi.
Does this mean you will have to fight me if we meet.
The sith have control over the Empire, and I'm having to wait 7 years for Emperor Roan Fel to re-claim his place as the Emperor. Damn!

You dont understand.
Utao Prime's make up was primarily Marshy forest, an exellent place to hide and conduct guerilla operations from, especially it you were one man attuned to the overpowering life force surrounding you.
In addition, I wore a disguise of sorts to make myself resemble a local folk tale: The Wanlon was a sort of boogey man who was said to "Own" the woods.
Troopers who entered the woods and never returned were said to have been killed by this Wanlon, when it was actually me.
Psychological warfare. Soldiers are suprisingly superstitious beings. They're not afraid of anything they understand, but the supernatural just plain terrifies them.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:07 am
Oh, and if you're with the Sith, I will assume you're with the enemy and will no hesitate to reflect your blaster bolt back on you and or cut you down.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:07 pm
Cale Darksun
Oh, and if you're with the Sith, I will assume you're with the enemy and will no hesitate to reflect your blaster bolt back on you and or cut you down.

eek *gulp* Hey, I hate the sith!
I want Emperor Roan Fel to be incharge.  

Seriph von Destris

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:33 pm
ENS. Edson
Cale Darksun

eek *gulp* Hey, I hate the sith!
I want Emperor Roan Fel to be incharge.

Grow some damn balls, trooper.
Remember the "Honor of the Armor"!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games