Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:31 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Tae yawned softly and stepped into the common room, "Kleah? Are you okay?" She walked over to him and kneeled beside him, looking at him worriedly

Kleah blinked and looked up, wincing still. He still couldn't see very well, but he could vaguely recognize Tae. He whimpered slightly and shook his head. He then closed his eyes again and breathed heavily, the cuts on his head still occasionally bleeding ever so slightly.
tae frowned and gather the poor feral into her arms cuddling him to her chest as she walked slowly to the kitchen. She threw some towels on the table and got you a bowl of water and went hunting for the first aid kit. She returned with it and opened it beside you, "Let me look at your wounds.. We don't want you fainting from bloodloss.."

Kleah whinced and whimpered again as he was picked up, but then mrred faintly as he was cuddled. When he was set down, he curled up and took a few sips of water, then laid his head back down. He shivered some and gulped a little, knowing how much some of the ointments and whatnot in the kit stung soemtimes, but also knowing it would help the cuts to heal. He sighed heavily and waited, keeping his eyes most of the way closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:35 pm
Lloxie
Kleah whinced and whimpered again as he was picked up, but then mrred faintly as he was cuddled. When he was set down, he curled up and took a few sips of water, then laid his head back down. He shivered some and gulped a little, knowing how much some of the ointments and whatnot in the kit stung soemtimes, but also knowing it would help the cuts to heal. He sighed heavily and waited, keeping his eyes most of the way closed.
She smiled at him reasurringly and nuzzled the side of his muzzle, "If it hurts, let me know.." She opens the kit and digs through it looking for something to clean the wound, dabbing the medicine softly onto your wounds. She finishes cleaning them and lightly wraps some gauze around your head to keep it clean, humming softly as she worked to keep you relaxed..  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:41 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
She smiled at him reasurringly and nuzzled the side of his muzzle, "If it hurts, let me know.." She opens the kit and digs through it looking for something to clean the wound, dabbing the medicine softly onto your wounds. She finishes cleaning them and lightly wraps some gauze around your head to keep it clean, humming softly as she worked to keep you relaxed..

Kleah nodded slightly, then smiled weakly, mrring softly. He clenched his eyes shut and whined faintly as she applied the medicine, but didn't say anything, knowing it'd only last a few moments anyways. After she finished bandaging him up, he smiled again and nuzzles her, swishing his tail a little. he murmered quietly, then licked her paw.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:53 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Kleah nodded slightly, then smiled weakly, mrring softly. He clenched his eyes shut and whined faintly as she applied the medicine, but didn't say anything, knowing it'd only last a few moments anyways. After she finished bandaging him up, he smiled again and nuzzles her, swishing his tail a little. he murmered quietly, then licked her paw.
Tae smiles softly and repacks the medkit, closing it and setting it on the counter with a sigh. She turned to you and cocked her head to the side slightly, "Do you want something to eat Kleah? Or do you feel sick?" She needed to keep herself busy at the moment to keep herself from snapping on the feral and wanting to go out there and get revenge  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:03 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Tae smiles softly and repacks the medkit, closing it and setting it on the counter with a sigh. She turned to you and cocked her head to the side slightly, "Do you want something to eat Kleah? Or do you feel sick?" She needed to keep herself busy at the moment to keep herself from snapping on the feral and wanting to go out there and get revenge

Kleah shook his head a little after a moment and leaned his head against her gently. he said quietly, mrrring softly. He smiled up at her and nuzzled her some more.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:16 pm
Lloxie
Kleah shook his head a little after a moment and leaned his head against her gently. he said quietly, mrrring softly. He smiled up at her and nuzzled her some more.
Tae smiles softly and sits beside him, "your welcome.." She smiled again and stayed where she it, scritching your side softly, "No.. Nothing else to do.. Just wait.."  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:24 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
Tae smiles softly and sits beside him, "your welcome.." She smiled again and stayed where she it, scritching your side softly, "No.. Nothing else to do.. Just wait.."

Kleah rolled over onto his side and cuddled up beside her, mrrring softly and swishing his tail. He yawned and closed his eyes halfway, struggling not to fall asleep. He smiled up at her and yipped softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:29 pm
(( Ummm isn't the Inn still filled with the strange white light from the strange skunk that artemis picked up in town with the surviving hunters from dracos attack regrouping outside? ))  

Vashyyk

MellyBean

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:29 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Kleah rolled over onto his side and cuddled up beside her, mrrring softly and swishing his tail. He yawned and closed his eyes halfway, struggling not to fall asleep. He smiled up at her and yipped softly.
Tae smiled and scooped Kleah into her arms and stood up, walking slowly to the stairs and up to her room. She opens her door and set you on her bed, laying down on her belly beside you, "You can sleep if you want..Sleep is good when you're healing..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:40 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Tae smiled and scooped Kleah into her arms and stood up, walking slowly to the stairs and up to her room. She opens her door and set you on her bed, laying down on her belly beside you, "You can sleep if you want..Sleep is good when you're healing..

Kleah mrrred contently and yawned again, then stretched out once he was laid on her bed. He closed his eyes completely and finally started to give in to the tiredness overcoming him. He leaned against her and licked her nose before slowly beginning to drift off to sleep.  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:50 pm
(( Umm isn't the Inn still filled with the strange white light coming from some random skunk that artemis brought into the tavern that's completley unharmed even though standing in the open while the hunters filled the entire Inn full of bullets and even a grenade that badly injured cade? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:52 pm
Vashyyk
(( Umm isn't the Inn still filled with the strange white light coming from some random skunk that artemis brought into the tavern that's completley unharmed even though standing in the open while the hunters filled the entire Inn full of bullets and even a grenade that badly injured cade? ))

****OOC****

Er, probably, but personally, I figure it's been a day or two, so I'm just assuming things cleared up or something, but thas jsut me... sweatdrop

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:55 pm
Lloxie
Vashyyk

****OOC****

Er, probably, but personally, I figure it's been a day or two, so I'm just assuming things cleared up or something, but thas jsut me... sweatdrop

(( It hasn't been a day or two since the whole hunter attack... I don't think we're going on real life based time... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:02 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
Vashyyk

****OOC****

(( It hasn't been a day or two since the whole hunter attack... I don't think we're going on real life based time... ))

****OOC****

Yeah well, it's still been a day or two real time, and I personally don't want to keep waiting to be able to RP, so yeah.... ^.^;

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:10 pm
Lloxie
Vashyyk
Lloxie
Vashyyk

****OOC****

****OOC****

Yeah well, it's still been a day or two real time, and I personally don't want to keep waiting to be able to RP, so yeah.... ^.^;

(( I've been waiting the past while myself and I don't like it, but I don't think jumping ahead when artemis probably has plans, and when important events were happening might not be a good idea. And if we did jump ahead 2 days then Cade would be dead, cause he was stuck on the staircase bleeding to death with no medical treatment.))

(( But this isn't my rp ne ways so it really doesn't matter... ))  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games