Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laFred

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:45 pm
I've seen some really really cute pirate outfits in the Chatterbox. And they're much more creative than I thought people would do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:21 pm
Dark Halo:: DT, NM Bustier, Horns of the Demon, and a Dark Halo all rolled into one.

Its going to be a long time before half the people stop wearing this. Holy sheet eek !

G-Blade isn't that impressive to me right now, but I'll give it time.

Dorg Endo

laFred

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:23 pm
Honestly, neither of the donation items really got my attention. I just don't like them much at all. Though many of the past donation items haven't really pleased me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:40 pm
New Gaia layout... again. They should really just stop, personal opinion. Layout changes, people hate it, people adjust to it, then it changes again. Repeat.

I don't like this one, of course. I suppose it's alright, a little less "WAOHHEYGUYZ." But there's a lot more white and my eyes are about to explode! And everything is smaller.

laFred

FrozenFyre
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:33 pm
Opinions?

i think there are pros and cons to the new layering
but i must say, even though things are different, i'm rather looking foreward to exparimenting with all the new layering possibilities
and i'm SO glad that leg warmers mesh with pants again.
i'm waiting to see if they add stocking/anklet/ballandchain layering
and maybe even dress/skirt/pant layering.
that would be amazing <33
i hope they fix stuff though. i'm assuming they will. right now a few things are rather... oddd
like pirate patch over glasses.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:09 am
I was rather upset today when I purchased the Red Longjohns, to find out that they overlap bottoms now. So I can only hope they fix that.

But it seems alright, I haven't tried with it much, besides look at some of the new facial expressions. And yay, I can once again wear stockings with my anklets!

laFred

The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:09 pm
Meh. I don't really like the new faces. I actually think they're pretty lame if you aren't doing a themed avatar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:59 am
The faces are ehhh, I can't complain.

I used to whine that males got better mouth choices than females, but now everyone has the same choices, so... domokun

I like the big cheesy grins you make. Before you could only have tiny little mouths that could barely even be seen without a microscope. Which is good sometimes, but sometimes you just need a big cheesy grin! And from an ATer's point of view, big cheesy grins can add the little touch of white needed to balance an av; and the big open mouth options can add the little touch of red.

I also like the convieniece. (I know I spelled that wrong sweatdrop ) You can change mouths without deleting your avatar!  

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

laFred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:45 pm
Yeah, I don't like the expressions that much, but it's nice to have them right there so you don't have to delete your avatar for a simple line across the face or whatever expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:21 am
I like most of the new layerings, works with my style.
Though I can't stand the mouths. xd  

Akara Raven

alhandra patchoulii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:48 pm
SQUIDSUITS.
Yessss.

(Tri)Gunner stuff.
Also a yesssssssssss.

Partition sets.
Retro yes!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:58 pm
red gunner coat = total trigun ripoff mad
but i like it anyway :3
and i love the partition set >w<  

Raech is Outrageous

cnflct!

Professional Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:35 am
Gunner has potential, Partition has some definate potential, and Squid, I see people noobing off in the AT. (Forum, not Guild)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:33 am
GAHH STUPID GAIA STOP EATING MY POSTS!!!!!!!

ANYWAY~

I predict butt-loads of Edward Elric cosplays with the Red Gunner Coat.  

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

QoM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:32 am
Funky-Julia
GAHH STUPID GAIA STOP EATING MY POSTS!!!!!!!

ANYWAY~

I predict butt-loads of Edward Elric cosplays with the Red Gunner Coat.

And Vash.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces