Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:52 pm
"If you read more carefully... you would notice that YOU were the one that knocked it over... not me.. oh, yeah, and now my skull is bleeding." Sinn held his head. and passed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:12 am
"YOU KNOCKED IT OVER!" Reks yelled, then laughing at his bleeding skull.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:06 pm
Sinn popped up, "Hah, actors can't get hurt in RPs! This is fake blood." He laughed at Reks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:31 pm
"But my Puto was!" Reks yelled, holding a funeral for his puto.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:40 pm
"Well... we are actors. We can get whatever we want, including puto. The camerman gets everything ready in two minutes, whatever you want." Sinn said. Alesi was giving the -_- face the whole time, Yoshi (not dead) was looking through the window, also giving the -_- face, and some dude just won the lottery.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:43 am
"More puto then!" Reks yelled, the cameraman running to get more puto.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:26 am
"Yeah, and bring me another pepsi! Not in glass though." Sinn ordered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:36 pm
"Mmmmmm... puto...." Reks said, getting his puto and buttering it. "Yummmmmm...."  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:18 pm
"Er... sorry, Sinn, but... Gaara came and knocked the whole barrel over... and laughed." "Well.. tell him to go-" Sinn's sentence stopped short when he saw that Reks had finished his Puto. "Quick eater, eh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:30 pm
"Mmmmm... Yummy yummy in my tummy.... putoooo....." Reks said happily, rubbing his belly.  

Batjesusman

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:00 pm
Saiya walks in the room looking all cool......"-.- wat r u guys doin?" she said w/ her hand on her hip leaning to the side  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:43 pm
"Who are you?" Sinn said, and turned to the director. "Did you hire her?" "Nope.." "Then who is she?" "Beats me." The person shrugged and looked at his clipboard. Yoshi came in and sat down next to Sinn. "You up for some baseball later? I got some friends together..." "Sure, man."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:56 pm
0.0 -.- the maker of this rp said join at anytime and i was bored so i joined stare looks away and folds arms  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:46 pm
"Okay guys... we really should be getting back to the RP now..." Sinn said, standing up. "Time to finish this!" Sinn drew his sword and held it up to Reks' neck. "Wait! We got some more pepsi! Over here!" A man called out, bringing a giant barrel full of soda into the room. "Yes! Finally!" Sinn jumped over the table and landed next to the soda, filling up a glass, and drinking it.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:38 pm
stare i'd like to get bac to the RP plz i wanna join to and the RP creator said jump in at anytime  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff