Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Rinkuxo

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:10 pm
Hey everyone. My name's Vincent and I'm from Pennsylvania. I'm almost finished with book one (looking forward to reading the rest of the series and seeing the movie this fall). I also like playing games (Mariokart, Zelda, Sim City) and listening to speed metal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:40 pm
User Image

I prefer not to say my real name on the internet.
I am usually called Bunny because my username used to be Baka Bunny-chan.
Or I'm called Inry.
Either is fine.
I am 21 years old.
I live in the mid-west.
What I like is a long list...
So here it goes!

Movies and anime:

Gundam Wing, Ghost in the Shell, Bleach, Blood plus, Loveless,
Excel Saga, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children,
Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, Gokusen, Technolyze, Ergo Proxy,
Tenjo Tenge, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro,
Whisper of the Heart, Puni Puni Poemi, What Dreams May Come,
The Birdcage, The F Word, Neon Genenis Evangelion, Negima, Love Hina,
Princess Mononoke, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, xxxHolic, Tsubasa,
The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Fooly Cooly, Code Geass and Death Note.

Favorite TV shows:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Heroes, Futurama, Family Guy, Shin-chan,
Morel Orel, Pucca, Saturday Night Live, MadTV, CSI: Las Vegas, House,
Robot Chicken, X-Play, Ninja Warrior, Attack of the Show, Rad Girls,
Pants Off Dance Off, Current (The entire channel), Ghost Hunters and Project Runway.

Favorite reads ( books and comics and manga etc ) :

Excel Saga, Loveless, Fruits Basket, Wallflower, Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon,
Bleach, Sword of Truth, Vampire Doll, Beauty Pop, Vampire Knights, Holy Brownie,
Full Moon, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Gatcha Gatcha, The Devil Does Exsist,
Hellsing, Neon Genenis Evangelion, Negima, Love Hina, xxxHolic, Tsubasa, Fooly Cooly, Love Monster and Death Note.

Favorite bands:

Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, Death Cab for Cutie, Hikari Utada,
Gorillaz, 30 Seconds to Mars, Snow Patrol, Jewel, Michelle Branch, J-pop,
She Wants Revenge, Linkin Park, Liz Phair, Jewel, Fall Out Boy, Nelly Furtado,
Hello Goodbye, Shiny Toy Guns, System of a Down, Goo Goo Dolls, Foo Fighters, Cold Play and Electric Six.

Hobbies and interests:

World Domination, Video Games, Hello Kitty, Drawing, Shopping, Pink,
Bunnies, Pink Bunnies, Kitties, Bishies, Yaoi, Marker Tag, Weird and funny pictures,
Weird songs, random remarks, Tickle fights, Striped Socks, Fluffy things,
cute things, hot guys, lolita fashion, Cosplay, fantasy Role Play , Puns,
Camping, Water Skiing, Swimming, Freedom of Speech, Final Fantasy,
Kingdom Hearts, Lumines, Tetris, Wario Ware, Writing, fanfics, fanart,
decora, Japanese fashion, playing music, violin, piano, cello, guitar, viola,
baking and lots of other things my brain refuses to remember.

Favorite video games:

Katamari Damacy, We Love ( :Heart: ) Katamari, Kingdom Hearts,
Kingdom Hearts 2, Animal Crossing, The Sims, Mario Cart, Legend of Zelda ( Any of them ),
and Final Fantasy. There are some others but I can't think of them right now.

Manga I am currently reading:

Death Note, Love Monster, The Wallflower, Excel Saga, Loveless, XXXHOLiC, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, The Gokusen, Hellsing, Rozenmaiden, and Vampire Knights.

So is that enough information?
o.o;

User Image

inryokuhime

Tipsy Fairy

HRH_Chrisroshanco

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:48 pm
Hey guys! I'm HRH_Chrisroshanco xp
i live in Cali.
yeap. I read twilight in 8th grade i think..either 8th or 7th im not sure.
but yeah im in 9th grade.
I'm in love with Edward Cullen haha
and I cant wait til Breaking Dawn mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:45 pm
Idk If I've posted here...but nvm...
Anywho I'm Evil_Dark_Kitty you can call me Kitty. I'm from Puerto Rico.
Theres more about me in my profile ^_^
I love TWILIGHT!
I found out about the book through a friend but I randomly started reading em after looking up info about the book biggrin
And then I purchased Twilight and I just had to buy new moon and eclipse heart
My name in Twilightlexicon is Lion & Lamb btw biggrin

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Sugy-nin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:44 am
Hi, um, I'm Sugy-nin C:
I started reading the Twilight saga in....oh...about early November 2007. My sister bought me the book since it had been recommended to me by a friend and I thought I'd give it a try.
I've read all three and I am eagerly awaiting the new book and the movie <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:16 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

Um...hey hey people, I'm Briony Louise Dunbar, I'm originally from Inverness in Scotland, but now I'm in Coventry in England.
Funnily enough, I only started reading Twilight a week ago, went onto New Moon and I've just finished Eclipse (yeah, fast reader), but I first saw Twilight a couple of years ago, and really wanted to read it since then...I suppose it's better this way, otherwise I'd have huge waiting periods in between!
I love reading, been a bookworm way before Twilight, I think it was when I read Harry Potter that I really got into reading. My preferred genre is Fantasy, cos I read stuff like The darkweaver legacy, the power of five, the imperial series, the inheritance cycle, artimis fowl, etc. I love music, especially rock...Paramore, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The Blackout, Panic At the Disco, Muse, Foo fighters, etc.
I can't wait for the film to come out (sexy Robert Pattinson heart ), and am freaking out waiting for Breaking Dawn lol twisted sweatdrop
So yeah, that's me...

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic

chocopanda7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:28 pm
hi!!
my names chocopanda (weird nick name) xd
and i love to read!!
well science fiction mostly!! i first read twilight as an assignment for a book report and have loved it ever since and now currently own all three books!!
anyway i reside in the lovely bay area in califoria and spend the little free time i have reading playing videogames litening to music and of course playing my guitar!! heart i love people there my life my friends mostly right now im 15 and lovin freshman year at albany high!!
i also love theater and science and also hope to be on the wrestling team next year!!!
yea a weird combo i know but even when you get to know me it dosent make sense!!
but watever i love meating new people so pm me about twilight eclips new moon or watever!!
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:43 pm
Howdy ya'll!
I'm Samantha, but ya'll can call me Sam.
I'm 17 years old, and I love to meet new people, weather it be on the internet or in every day life. So feel free to PM me or add me to friends.
I heard about twilight from a friend, she said it was the best book she's ever read! So I went to my school Linrary to take it out, but it was never there, there was like a waiting list for it. So I was like, screw this, and I wen't and bought it, and she was right!  

rOCK-S74R

Requiem Memories

Friendly Poster

5,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 pm
Hi, my name's Alice I'm 16 years old and live in Ohio.
I actually started reading the books back when I was in 8th grade when my friend Sarah said I should read it due to my love for Vampire/Romance books. (I started loving them when I read Interview with a Vampire) And she also mentioned that one of the characters had my name. Well, long story short I fell in love with the books and have been hooked ever since. Although, I love the series, my 2 favorite books are Alice in Wonderland and Mansfield Park, nothing can beat those two in my opinion ^^.

By the way, please don't call me Alice Cullen. Even though I love her character in the book, it does get kind of annoying after awhile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Hey tharr, people.
My username is Sawgirl, and I'm not very nice.
The only people over the internet that I trust with my name are those who have proven themselves trustworthy.
Or any other personal info about myself.
So, uh, do NOT call me 'girl', etc.
You can call me Saw or Dusty...whatever.
Twilight=love.

Sawgirl

karebear soup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:57 pm
Hey! I'm Kare.
Twilight has to be my favorite "trilogy"
Ever ^-^ I'm kinda a peace maker so arguments are not my thing... & I'm very introverted.
My favorite character is Jacob, just because in my mind I pictured him as hot. xD I personally could talk about twilight for hours. I plan on getting the fouth book for my birthday (August 11) and finishing it before my friends do.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:01 pm
Hello, I'm True_Light_San, you can call me Rikku. I first read Twilight last summer, and I just finished all three of last saturday.
I have a 'book club' in my math class XD We talk about Twilight all period.
I love all Cullens/Bella the best ;3
I'm 13, and My birthday is October 17.
I can't wait till Breaking Dawn and the movie~

Kiss of Color

sky-lights

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:12 am
Hey Everybody !
People call me Sky or Nami
I live in Australia
And yes iam too in love with Edward beacause he is "my brand of heroine" XD
can't wait for Breaking Dawn and the movie ... im counting every damn second!
My whole school is on Twilight fever ... even the people who dont read, read it!
Alice and Emmett are awsome. ... the very little text that Emmett gets i dont think its enough but when he does its either about him being big or funny! I think the Nikki Reed suits Alice very well along with the person playing Bella, Carlisli, Esme and Emmett i think they are the closest!
^.~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:56 am
Why, hello!
The name's Kirby, pleased to meet you! wink

If it weren't for my friend I would have never read Twilight...well, she's not really my friend since we broke up...we don't talk much anymore...anyways, that's a different story for a different time!

Like I was saying, if she hadn't forced me to read Twilight, I never would have discovered it! I was stuck in Harry Potter and didn't want to read anything else. Thank God I caved though, because as soon as I picked it up, I literally could not put it down. I even took it with me into the can, to do my business, dooty called! xp

I don't own the books myself, I'm a moocher and borrow it from friends...and I've yet to return them! xd

I'm just about dieing in anticipation for the Twilight movie! When I saw Robert was going to be playing Edward, I literally did the girliest fangirl scream ever, it was so degrading because I have a non-girly reputation! I'm also excited that the Shark Boy from Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl will be playing Jacob! I LOVE JACOB! whee

OK, need a moment to stop hyperventilating...

Well, I'm really bad at intro's...so go look at my profile if you're interested in chatting or becoming friends or something.

Well, see you around the guild I guess.  

Kirby_Komatose

twilightrose333

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:44 pm
hi!!i'm liz and i'm from michigan,and i love twilight(duh biggrin )i read it when i was in the eight grade which was uuhhh......3 years ago.i read it in one day,then reread it heart heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games