Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:48 pm
Arianna glared at the girl. She started to leave but then collapsed, she could barely feel her legs, she was in a great deal of pain and she just lay there motionless(not unconciouss, yet)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:52 pm
-so are you gonna be a mutt?-

Estelluna tried standing but fell, she quickly took mixed form and walked to the girl. She panted heavily, and picked her up by her neck. She dragged her off to the fire, but stopped there, because the Cullens came barreling out.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:55 pm
-no-
Arianna tried to fight back but it was pitiful. "Leave her alone!" Edward snarled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:57 pm
- crying -

Not listening she dragged the girl around and pulled her into the rich sections of graves.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:00 pm
The Cullens ran over and grouped around Estelluna. "Get away from the girl" Emmett said, barely restraining himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:04 pm
She tried jumping away, but the hold they had was good. ''Let go of me!'' She yelled whacking the with the side of her head.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:06 pm
Alice went over and picked up Arianna. Arianna moaned softly but was almost unconcious. "Shh everything's alright" Alice soothed. Once inside she sat Arianna down on the couch but she had to wait for the other Cullens because she was afraid of doing anything drastic and hurting this girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:08 pm
-um..you play the rest of them-

''Ley go!'' She yelled strugling quickly and rappidly..  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:31 pm
Emmet snarled savagely at Estelluna. Rosalie's eyes went from gold to black with anger. Jasper, crazed with the scent of blood, was all that much ready to fight. Even Esme the kinda and gentle on was snarling ferociously. Edward, well he was Edward, he was growling and shifting his weight to match Estelluna's. She wasn't getting by him.

Rachel had ran out with the Cullens, hiding behind Emmet so nobody would know she was there. But now that her cover was gone, she was free to make vicious sounds, coming from deep in her throat. Her anger was burning with an intensity she didn't know she had. Random things flew around her as if in orbit as she lost control of her powers. Estelluna felt the telekinesis around her throat, strangling her.
"I warned you, I told you not to hurt her, you were sooo close, how could you?" She felt herself losing control, she needed somebody to stop her before she killed someone, or did something she would regret.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:43 pm
Jumping away as human, she held her breath as to use much effort in breathing. She leaped on the girl, and ordered her to realease it.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:47 pm
Seeing as Estelluna was in human form, Rachel had no problem pushing her up and off of her. Shaking her head, and clearing her thoughts, she took a deep breath.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, but I did warn you, and you hurt her, Estelluna you hurt the one person who tried to help you the most. Have you learned nothing at all? Nothing?" Rachel held out her hand to help her up, preparing to tear it away in case Estelluna was still angry.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:56 pm
The others started surrounding again, and a gun shot was heard from the house, Kiba, Cer, and Ezradell came out and Ezradell blew on a dog whistle. She leapt up and ran as wolf through the dieing fire wall, and yelped in pain from the whistle. ''Uh..'' Ezradell went after her and snarling was heard and yelping. He came back with her over his should, ''Come on, somebody going to solitary confinment.'' Ezradell opened a crpyt door and through her in. ''Ten days, no food, nor water.'' He yelled passed the iron gate. ''Anyone die?'' Ezradell asked the crowd gruffly.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:58 pm
Arianna regained conciousness. "Rachel.... losing......telekinisis...." Arianna had a hard time speaking. "Shh, it's alright." Alice soothed. "No... must.....go.....Rachel" Arianna said, sitting up. Ignoring Alice's efforts to put her back down she got up and struggled to where the Cullen's were. "Rachel.... don't do anything......you'll regret...... any....of....you" Arianna said, it was an effort to talk but she knew she had to do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:04 pm
-play the others, I'm in solitry-

Ezradell walked away from the crypt and glared at Kiba and Cer. ''Do something important!'' He hissed, it was true, he was Estelluna brother, had some meaness too. The two scarmbled around till they found wet cloths and such for the other girl.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:07 pm
Rachel was still furious but she heard Arianna's whispers. She gathered up the fallen pieces of her mind. The Cullens were painfully aware of the fact that she was losing herself. Edward especially.
"Rachel go inside." This was the third or fourth time that she had heard this, and this time it came from Edward, he knew what she was thinking, and it wasn't pretty. The authority in his voice was clear, and in her current state, any of the Cullens could have incapacitated her before she could have even reacted. She scowled at them all and ran inside, fast as she could back to Arianna. She looked thankfully at Alice and ran to cradle Arianna's head in her hands.
"Arianna why would you do this? I asked you not to. Why would you..." Rachel was lost to her emotions, she couldn't even speak.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games