Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:19 pm
No, someone defined all the curse words from teh front page that have been there since the creation of the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:25 pm
oh. who was the offender?  

Sol Walker
Crew

I am the king of rock.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:34 pm
i think it seemed weird that 1-3 had better technolgoy then 4-6 did while i know and understand the fact that 4-6 are old but i mean come on it seemed 1-3 had better stuff and was smoother  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:29 am
A really big pet peeve that recently came to mind: why in the name of Han Solo was Corellia not shown in the prequels? gonk  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:09 am
The universe is small enough as it is already in the prequels. You want it to be even smaller?

Why don't you throw han solo in on Kashyyyk while you're at it?

I'd rather that Lucas come up with at least several original planets and characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:33 am
I'm with Nelo on that one. what the prequels needed was a rogue. But not a rogue we know, rather a new smug spacer.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Atlas The Burdened

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:08 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
MedicalMechanica
You think that Jar Jar was bad, go watch the Empire Strikes Back. Listen to Boba Fett's voice. They changed it! They made it sound like that gay b*****d's voice in Episode II.
(I apologize if we can't say b*****d, and for anyone who was offended)

i know!! and they made all the stormtroopers clones!! ARGHHH

ummm i dont mean to be mean but they started to recrut peole,how do you thinkhan met chewie, he was on kassyk(srry if its spelled wrong)training to become a trooper and didnt like how they were treating the wookies and freed chewwie and took off  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:20 pm
Partially.

Accordnig to lucas, all stormtroopers are clones. Otherwise the phrase "Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper" takes on a completely different meaning.

They recruited for other positions though, such as officers and pilots. Seriously, do you think luke would join the empire if he was going to be turned into cannon fodder?

Still, Lucas's word is law, and we are powerless to stop it.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:57 pm
Infero evil
FrozenPhoenix32
MedicalMechanica
You think that Jar Jar was bad, go watch the Empire Strikes Back. Listen to Boba Fett's voice. They changed it! They made it sound like that gay b*****d's voice in Episode II.
(I apologize if we can't say b*****d, and for anyone who was offended)

i know!! and they made all the stormtroopers clones!! ARGHHH

ummm i dont mean to be mean but they started to recrut peole,how do you thinkhan met chewie, he was on kassyk(srry if its spelled wrong)training to become a trooper and didnt like how they were treating the wookies and freed chewwie and took off

That doesn't explain how that earned him his yellow bloodstripe.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:58 pm
Whoa. Someone's been misinformed. Ok, Han did enter the Imperial Academy at Carida, and graduated as salutatorian behind Baron Fel. But he was training to be a pilot and Navy officer, not a stormtrooper. He did rescue Chewbacca from being beaten and freed him from slavery, for which he recieved a dishonorable discharge. But he wasn't on Kashyyyk at the time. Hmm . . . where was he? Can't remember.

As for the Corellian Bloodstripe, no one knows how he got either the red or the yellow.  

Durza the Shade

murraymb602

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:25 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Shathdra the White
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

George lucas must be sabred because: putting Jar Jar into DVD RoTJ and editting Hayden Christensen in..i liked the old dude better!

They put Jar Jar Binks in Episode VI??

And I agree with that and the other stuff Lucas (me!) has altered. *runs over to LucasArts (me!) and activates both white lightsabers in Lucas' (me!) face (but not actually touching him with them). He grins as Lucas (me!) takes on a terrified look*

yeah, if you have the DVDs, watch RoTJ after they blow the Death Star. You see people rejocing on Cloud City, Tatooine and Coruscant. On Coruscant you can hear (and read the subtittle) Jar Jar say : WESA FREE
i disagree sorry but everyone has an opinon  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:31 pm
Oh and BTW, all troopers are /not/ clones. I can't explain the quote, but Lucas has admitted that some are Jango clones, some are clones from other templates, and others are recruits such as from Carida.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:04 pm
And Pablo Hidalgo, Trivia Grand Master, has said the same in his Q&A column.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:57 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Oh and BTW, all troopers are /not/ clones. I can't explain the quote, but Lucas has admitted that some are Jango clones, some are clones from other templates, and others are recruits such as from Carida.

Some of the guys from Ep 4 sound the same, but definetely are not Jango. And, let's not forget Davin Felth, and the guy that bumped his head on the door in the control room. 3nodding And, I'd imagine that by Ep 4, most of the Jango clones were dead.  

AFK Masturbating

Ichi-maou

Benevolent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:01 pm
Angelic Celestia
FrozenPhoenix32

Some of the guys from Ep 4 sound the same, but definetely are not Jango. And, let's not forget Davin Felth, and the guy that bumped his head on the door in the control room. 3nodding And, I'd imagine that by Ep 4, most of the Jango clones were dead.
When Han And Luke steal the Stormtrooper's armour in ANH the troopers must have been different because there was no shock expressed in the following scenes.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games