Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:18 am

"Do any of you guys want to play?" Arianna asked.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:58 pm

"Sure," Karissa replied. She hauled Rachel to her feet and forced her to dance with her.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:00 pm

Ariannn went after the two. Since no one else wanted to play she put it on heavy and put the speed on two(death wish I know. You do not play with arrows on speed 2). When she was done, she was exhausted but had got a AA.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:21 pm

Rachel sat down after her dance but frowned when she saw her new clothes. The entire outfit was now splattered with blood. Karissa realzed this too. The three vampires smelled the blood reeking from Laurence and Rachel's clothing. This could get bad. "Oh, um, Arianna, do you have a shower? I don't think us, blood, and you make a good combination." Arianna pointed to a bathroom and Rachel quickly took a shower. She pulled on her old clothes but quickly excused herself to get changed. She came back in jeans and a cropped turtleneck. "I feel refreshed." She grinned, Laurence had changed too and now the room smelt normal again, without blood.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:46 pm

"You guys alright?" Arianna asked them. While they were gone she had played another song and she had just finsihed another heavy with the arrows on 2 when they walked in. Just then her score came up AA again. "I think I have a death wish" Arianna joked as she collapsed onto a sofa, dramatically.
(As I've said in the other RPs. For short you can call me Ari.)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:46 pm

"Eh, don't worry about it." Rachel smiled as she collapsed onto the couch, feigning exhaustion. "So you're not freaked out....at all? About what we are? Any normal human would be....in shock. To say the least."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:54 pm

"Do I look shocked?" Ari asked. "I think it's really cool. I've always believed about other beigns being on earth" Arianna said.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:57 pm

"Most humans give up on that at around age 5, I'm certainly glad you didn't." Rachel laughed. "Ugh, I can't believe we did that Laurence, they're certainly going to be pissed at us for killing all those guys. This isn't going to be the end of it you know."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:59 pm

"Is it just humans that are hunting you?" Arianna asked.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:02 pm

"It would appear so, Laurence worked with them a while back, he knows all their secrets and now they want to kill him. Don't you just love humans?" Rachel asked, being sarcastic.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:04 pm

"Do you mind if I help next time?" Arianna asked.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:46 pm

"Uh....no. I don't think so. Do you realize that I killed, like just me, all on my own, killed about a hundred people? With Laurence not far behind me. It's too dangerous out there for you. I'm not trying to be over protective or anything, but a gun doesn't hurt us, it could kill you." Rachel said this with the utmost seriousness.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:47 pm

"I know what they feel like. That car accident was not my only first death experience. But whatever, whatcha guys wanta do now?" Arianna asked.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:04 pm

"I don't know, actually, I used to just sit and write, maybe read. I'm kind of a bookworm. I write stories when I can, I find it amazing, to create your own worlds. To be among creatures of fantasy.....oh, well, moreso than I am now." Rachel laughed. This was more friends than she'd had in the last 50 years, she liked it.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:50 pm

"Same here, I don't have any other friends except you guys" Arianna siad.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games