Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:42 pm
Ella sat quietly, avoiding the angry mental attacks from Alan, who apparently did not like sitting next to desperate girls. "Well, maybe you should get to know him now, as opposed to remembering what he was like then, he's probably different now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:52 pm
Linnea didn't get a chance to answer because the bell rang. Linnea started to head towards her locker, but Simon moved to intercept her. "Hey, what are you doing now?" "I don't know, it's the end of the day." she said, shrugging. "Do you want to go to Seattle with me? I need to buy some stuff. I didn't expect to actually find you here in Forks, so I have no place, no clothes, nothing right now." "Uh...we went to Seattle just yesterday," Linnea began. She didn't finish her sentence because Ella - with Char and a very disgruntled looking Alan trailing behind her - poked her sharply from behind on her way out into the hall. "Actually, sure." Linnea said, grimacing painfully.

They separated to return their books to their lockers, and met up again in the parking lot. Before making her way over to the car Linnea ran up to Ella and said "Do you want to come with me? Should I be going alone with him at this point?" Her tone was indecisive; she had such little experience in this area, at least that she could remember.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:19 pm
"Of course I'll come Linny! But I may have to strategically ditch you at some point." Ella winked and pulled the reluctant boys behind her. "Come on guys, lets jet!" She said enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:01 pm
Gaz walked out of school just now remembering that she walked, so she had no car. "*insert explicits here*" sighing she started to shuffle torward the direction on her home. "Need a ride?" Nate asked her "Nooooooo" "Yes you do get in...." "But if you drop me off you'll know where I live, and when you're bored you like to bother me." "That's not truuuueee" Glaring Gaz got into his Cadilac "You're luck I've known you this long............" "And you're lucky I have a car" "I have a car too.... I just walked today!" She said sticking her tongue out at him in a childish manor "Don't stick out your tongue unless you intend to use it." Gaz quikly retracted it red tinging her cheeks tenfold. "  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
"Ditch me - as if!" Linnea sniffed. But she was smiling again as she ran up to Simon in the parking lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:39 pm
"Come on Linny, it'll be fun!" Yelled Ella after her as she followed Linnea out of the school. They hopped into Simon's car, Linnea in the front with Simon and Ella in the back with the boys. "Come on Simon, did you intend to start the car?" Asked Ella teasingly.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:13 pm
Simon did start the car, but not due to Ella's comment. "Have patience, we'll be there soon enough," he said, amused. Linnea peeked out of the corner of her eyes and saw with satisfaction that he didn't seem to mind Ella and the others' presence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:38 pm
"Oh I'm patient enough." She said quietly, and defiantly. The boys laughed at her. "Hey Simon! Can we take you guys shopping?" The boys....stopped laughing.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:55 pm
"Well, that is what I'm here for. I don't know whether Alan or Char want to..." Simon grinned, and left his sentence hanging.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:47 pm
"Oh they're going." Said Ella, raising her eyebrows. "Hey!!!" They exclaimed. "You guys look like hitch hikers, you're going shopping." They shrugged and sat back down. Linnea and Ella laughed, boys had been missing from their lives for way too long.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:24 pm
Rose stayed at school for a while then decided to go back home, which was a LONG way. But a shawdow met her halfway, Adole. Adole whom was once a demon was granteeted eternal life but left Germany.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:55 pm
After a while of shopping, they all headed to the food court to take a break. Simon, Alan, and Char were carrying most of the bags, but Ella and Linnea had a few slung around their wrists too. "Why does it feel like I've known you forever?" Linnea asked no one in particular - or maybe she meant everyone at once - while they were in line to get some drinks. "Well, I feel the same way about you too," said Simon softly. Ella and the others waited a moment before replying, to allow the comment its intended romantic meaning.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:43 pm
Ella smiled. They were so cute to watch, in a centuries old way of course. Char pecked her on the cheek. "I've known you for a few centuries yourself." He said, Alan gagged, but they did this quietly, so Linnea and Simon could have their moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:01 pm
((Aaagh, I'm SO sorry, I haven't posted in AGES, I've been in Mississippi for the past week, with no internet! Not even a computer!! IT WAS TORTURE!!!))

Michiko grinned, watching as the others went shopping. She elt a tap on her shoulder, and turned to see Ender giving her a wide smile. "You doing anything? I was wondering if we could hang out." He shrugged, and she nodded. "Sure. Your house, mine, or somewhere else?" "Why don't we go to our house? Mine's still a mess, we haven't completely unpacked yet."  

Azarni Usagi

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:19 am
Once Gaz got home she really didn't know what to do. ".............Where's someone to fight with when I need them? .................I need--DDR!" she went looking for her PS2 and DDR mat which should still be in some unkown box. "Hopefully.....I don't get lost in here and start to live of the stuffing of my skelanimal plushies.... Great... now I'm talking to myself" she muttered before going dowing into her basement, which was atleast five times the size of her house or more.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games