Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:45 pm

When the sun came out the next day there was no apparent sign to show that they'd been arguing. Wyatt and Kenneth drove to school together, and waited in the parking lot for the first bell to ring. "Perhaps we should aim our attentions to the vampires guarding the girls, before getting to our main objective." Wyatt said conversationally. "They were not all vampires with the hunters." "Yes, well - we still won't have any trouble dealing with them." "...I liked the one called Caterina. She was very resistant." Kenneth replied finally. Mistaking his tone, Wyatt said "You can have a go at her first. Like an appetizer before the main course, hm?" "But I don't want to hurt her," Kenneth thought. Caterina had intrigued him in their fight last night. He was wondering if there was any way she wouldn't be hurt if they managed to hunt the twins successfully.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:52 am

"Is there anything new?" Caterina asked.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:50 am

When Selana woke up, she could hear murmuring in the living room. "Did they stay up all night?" she wondered. Belatedly, she remembered her new 'friends' were vampires, and of course wouldn't need sleep. Hearing Caterina's voice, Selana lowered herself back down to the bed and tried hard to listen. "Is there anything new?" she'd asked. What would Lily's answer be?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:39 pm

"Not really, they were arguing. But not anymore. I think they intend to attack us first, to 'get rid of the guard' as they say. But still, we're going to be in all of your classes from now on." She said quietly. "But Caterina, something more interesting you should know....Kenneth likes you. Strange I realize, but thats what I'm getting, we may be able to play that to our advantage."

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:02 pm

Selana just had to stifle a giggle when she heard the news about Kenneth. Poor Caterina! But her mind quickly returned to the situation at hand. "They're going to be in all whose classes? Ours? Or theirs?" she wondered.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:49 pm

"Yours! You silly human!" Said Lily, answering Selena's thoughts. Racing upstairs at vampire speed, she let herself into the Twin's room, finding them still in bed. "Oh get up you two!!" She said, laughing despite herself. She threw them clothes that had been laid out on the floor as if for the next day. "It's time to get dressed and go to school, which, fortunatly for you, you only have to go to once." Lily waited impatiently outside the room, still laughing at their dazed expressions at her sudden arrival.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:01 pm

Caterina was shocked. "Oh my God, eww!" Caterina exclaimed. "You're positive?" she asked.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:46 pm

"Actually, yes. You'd be surprised, but I believe it was your hesitance toward him that caught his eye." Said Lily quietly. "But, I dunno if thats good, or bad." She said, raising her eyebrow.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:03 pm

"Hesitance?" Caterina said. "I guess we'll use this to our advantage, luckily I'm a naturally good flirt so this shouldn't be to hard" Caterina admitted.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:28 pm

"I feel sorry for all those poor human boys." Said Lily, breaking her cool facade to giggle quietly. "Come on you two!!! Me and Cat still have to go home and get dressed!"

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:15 pm

"We can get home and get dresssed in less than 30 seconds. Although I do want to curl my hair and put on some make-up so it may take a bit longer" she admitted.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:58 am

"I have to shower. When Wyatt attacked me he got all his dirt and stuff on me. But ya, we do have to take the girls with us, because we certainly can't leave them here." Said Lily.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:30 am

"I know, and now that I think of it I could use a shower too." Caterina said.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:17 pm

"We're coming, we're coming!" Dion and Selana chimed, as they raced down the stairs followed by Lily and Caterina. "So what's our mode of transportation?" they asked, once they stood outside. "I don't think we should use Sen's car without permission, and I'd feel bad waking her just to ask." Selana said.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:35 pm

"Silly girls....we're your form or transportation." Said Lily with a laugh. "Hop on!" She said, bending her knees and letting Selena jump on, just like Dion and Caterina. "You take Dion to your house, I'll take Selena with me, we'll meet at the school!" She said, when Caterina nodded, Lily took off, and ran back to her house.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games