Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:02 pm
"Fuyu!" Ai yelled seeing her and an Akatsuki member. "Itachi!" She ran toward him with a kunai and had thrown senbon. "Leave her alone!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:03 pm
((ooc: Ummm... I think a dragon demon... here... I'll PM you the info...))  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:04 pm
Sira was right behind Ai staring up at Itachi. He pulled out a kunai ready to attack at any time. "Back off you piece of trash!" he yelled at Itachi his eye's flashing blue.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:14 pm
Reks was left alone in the hospital room, causing him to think. Mabey this curse can help me... He thought, trying to call on the chakara. Suddenly instead of his regular red chakara, he felt a burst of black chakara. He concentrated this into his hands and thought ossitive thoughts of him healing. His leg and wounds absorbed this black chakara, causing the scars the heal, as if he were good as new. I.... I feel beter now... Reks thought, getting up and being able to walk now. Beter than ever... I feel stronger.... he held his hand up examining the black chakara still seeping out of his hand. he stopped it. So this is the power of Kasai Dorogan*...

((ooc: *Kasai Dorogan translates to mean fire dragon))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:15 pm
Fuyu looked up at Sira and Ai. "Sira, Ai..." She got up and nearly fell off of the mountain. She ran at Itachi and tried to stab him with another pathetic attempt. He punched her in the stomach, and she fell to the ground. She grabbed her ribs and her stomach and curled up in pain. She noticed that Sira and Ai were fighting against Itachi while she laid there... she got up and ran at him from behind. She jumped on his back and tried to stab him with a kunai in the back of the head. But a pulse of chakra knocked her against the wall of the mountain again... and knocked Ai and Sira nearly off the edge of the mountain. " You three pathetic little squirts think you can beat me? You're almost as bas a Sasuke! With his theory of killing me... yeah right." He laughed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:19 pm
Reks jumped out the window to chase after the others. I have to help them... More so than last time... He thought as he ran. He could see them from were he was, running faster. So it's Itachi... He htought as he aprouched. "So... now you pethetic demons are comming strait to me..." Itachi laughed. They were only making the job easier for him, coming to him so he didn't have to look.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:20 pm
Sira charged at Itachi focusing his chakra. "Shutup!" he yelled his hands blazing with fire as he activated his kekkei genkai. He held out his hand and hit him in a pressure point with his blazing hand. The next thing he knew he was looking into Itachi's mangekyo sharingan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:22 pm
While Itachi was focussing on Sira, Reks ran up behind Itachi, his fists surounded by a black flame. He clasped his hands together to drop punch him, only to be uppercutted in the jaw and sent flying back into the mountain wall. Damn.... Even with these powers we're usless.... Reks thought, whiping blood from his chin.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:25 pm
Sira kicked Itachi in the stomach trying to ignore the painful memories flashing through his head. "You okay..?" he asked Reks while helping him up. His eye's were glazed with tear's as his vision switched from reality to the memories.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:30 pm
"I'm fine..." Reks said, geting up with the help of Sira. Sira's trapped in a genjutsu! He shook Sira, trying hard to get him out of it. we're going to need extra help... Reks thought, starting his summoning jutsu. Admete apeared before him, feeling better after resting. She assesed the situation and grew to her full size.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 pm
"I'll be fine.." Sira insisted trying to hold back the tear's. "I didn't get completely caught in the mangekyo my vision keeps flashing back and forth is all.." he muttered not wanting to be totally useless in this battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:36 pm
"Alright then. Admete will distract him, while me and you attack at once. You got that?" Reks said. He prepared the black chakara into his hands, about to attack.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:40 pm
Sira nodded wiping his eye's one more time then reactivating his kekkei genkai. "Got it.." he said as his hand's glowed with white and violet flames.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:41 pm
Admete snarled and bit at Itachi, missing most of the times. Then Reks nodded at Sira as they began to run at Itachi.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:42 pm
Fuyu got up and struggled to her feet. Her forehead was dripping blood and her mouth was too. She fell down on her knees and grabbed her lungs. Itachi had broken some of her ribs so it was hard for her to breathe. She got up once more, barely making it to her feet, but lunged at him anyway. He turned around and punched her smack in the forehead... she was thrown against the mountain wall and knocked unconcious. " Pathetic... simply pathetic..." he shook his head in disgust at Fuyu's many failed attempts.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games