Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimerin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:51 pm
Hello people, I am Shimerin (obviously) I love blood+. I also have the season 1 box set. My favorite character is Moses.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:05 pm
Hi. I have started watching Blood+ a couple years ago. Never got to see it all the way through. I started renting them to watch.

I really like it. Kai really kicks. Haji tall silent type very dangerous. Saya is great.  

The Real Saya and Haji

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 am
Hello! Welcome everyone and thank you for joining the guild! heart

If you have any questions, there is a thread for that that is pretty easy to find but you can also PM a cew memeber if you're more comfortable with that. Please read the rules thread and have fun! Thank you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:28 am
Hello, I'm Shmodo and I suppose it's a given that I like Blood+. My favorite characters in Blood+ are Haji and Kai. So what else is there? Um...I like reading, writing, anime watching, movie watching, internet surfing and archery.  

Shmodo

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 pm
Welcome to the guild Shmodo! Wow! Archery? I've always wanted to do that! xd

There's a thread for any questions, comments or suggestions, and there's also a thread listing the rules of the guild, which we would really appreciate it if you would read that before posting in the guild. Thanks for joining and have fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:00 pm
my name is saya ^^ but i like to be called goth xD or saya is good to o.o and i love blood+ and i like to watch abridged series and im 16 and i love anime biggrin the ones i mostly watch are naruto,bleach,deathnote and blood+ of course biggrin  

Saya_Otonashi_15

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 pm
Welcome to the guild, Saya! If you have any questions, there's a questions, comments, and suggestions thread. Please read the rules thread and have fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:53 pm
Hello, I'm Rukia1000. I'm a huge fan of Blood+ and I do some fan art of Blood+. I like to draw other stuff too, and do photography.  

Ironborn

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:30 am
hi im nikki and i love anime i really love blood + if you wanna more just go to my proile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:57 am
hi my name is kiramars110 i love anime drawing taking photo's and writing story's when im relly relly bored  

Tokie-Bear3000

karenai-hana suki

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:45 pm
hi my name is hana. i'm pleased 2 be here with u all.
i ole 2 draw..even though i'm not good at it sweatdrop i love many animes nd i apoligeis of i dn't knw about the some of wat u put  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:44 am
Howdy my name is Riku Hitusgaya 92 and im 16 years old and I love Blood+ lol I love to read, sleep, and poke people XD I love anime/manga. Oh yeah another thing I love yaoi/yuri so if you could please not hate me for that.... that will make me happy ^_^  

Riku Hitsugaya 92

knocker897

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:58 pm
I''m ~Laura~ and im a artist and writer see my work (i sign it hehe)
i recently lost my avatar, or at least, i can't recreate it due to (i think its a bug) reasons unknow. i need help, cause i miss my avatar!
PS....I. LOVE. BLOOD. +. AND Haji!!
heart (haji) heart sweatdrop whee xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:07 pm
h xd ello im well...... just call me tadashi i dont like real names i really like blood+ bleack inu-yasha and the boondocks i am sometimes anti-social but most of the time im a little..uh how do i put this crazy if someone glomps me it just freaks me out but its fun to run around to not get glomped oh im usally nice and well mysterious except to friends im always nice to them xd  

Lord bokuyo

sasume uchiha

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:47 pm
h-h-hi i am sasume...i love blood + my favorite character is haji!! lol...  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff