Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 pm
"Yes..I suppose so. And nice to meet you. I'm-.." Kyra stopped right there for she realized that this boy..man? already knew her name. But she smiled very slightly then, for she had heard a bell. "Do you want to go to lunch with me?" She didn't say it like "Hey do you wanna go on a date?", she actually kind of laughed at the thought. But she didn't really have plans to eat with anybody, and this Ulric character seemed pretty interesting...very...interesing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:46 am
Ulric sighed. ''This life is getting harder everyday to hide...'' Ulric thought. Te idea of eating wasn't very pleasant to him as his diet didn't need any other foods than the one thing he liked most. ''I'm not very convinced... I rarely have appetite. Today is no different. However, I might as well dine with you without eating myself.'' With that, Ulric put the golden tissue bookmark at the page he was and shut his book, tucked it under his arm and got up on his feet from his leaning pose angainst the tree.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:28 pm
[ulric tone it done it seemed like i nkow that....oh wait twilight =) ]

- i looked at my arm with some girls dorm numba got my water and washed it off and ran my fingers through my head...i smiled then very softly while looking down smiled my fangs glaring and laughing sayin - lust so fun - its in lating- [ yes i reverte back to vampire only i hide it by doing naturual things eating, pretend sleep, and yes i hunt animals not humans]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 am
((What?? Isn,t it normal for a vampire to not like eating normal foods? I mean, all in his diet is blood, while if you read/watched right (I don't know if he says it in the movie) Edward doesn't need to eat but still does when he really needs to hide his identity, like from Charlie... Yes, I read the 2 first books XP It came to me normally. She wants to with Ulric, fine. He just won't eat =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 pm
((I think it's normal for a vamp not to like "human food"
Blood is their diet. It's not like they think human food is gross, it just does nothing for them..))

"Alright then.." Kyra said as she began to walk towards the cafeteria. It's not like he couldn't keep up or anything.. Her pace was quick as she almost hurried toward the cafeteria, she was very hungry. When they got in she set her stuff at a table, pointed at a table at which Ulric could decide to sit with her or not.. she was too hungry to care at that moment. Luckily, the line was still pretty short and she got through easily. She grabbed a sandwich, an apple, and a cookie and took it back to where Ulric was sitting.
"So..what's that book about?" she asked as she took a bite out of her sandwich.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:05 pm
- I sensed ulric before he entered and i spoke low ver low only to him and in latin- Welcome brother .... peaceful or not?  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:39 pm
''Oh, it's an old lecture of legends of a very old era that we don,t hear in the history classes. Or at least not much about it... Very facinating, and it is much more if you know that all legends have a base of truth in them...'' Ulric sighed and turned his eyes towards Albie ''Out of the usual today, friend... I'm surprised this human even decided to get near me, ignoring the cold aura I always have around me...'' Ulric replied back in latin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:08 pm
- simple replie [in latin]- i don't know if their brave or stupid  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:12 pm
''Who knows? Maybe both... Or maybe just simple ingorance or unrecieving of the iminent warnings... Temptation could be another factor... But, it's one of the prices to pay to live in their world...'' Ulric sighed ((Latin, vampire to vamprie communication happens in latin, a language that has no nation, iI think =P))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:26 pm
they see us and think another student when really we are so so much more isn't it better then the times we were hunted  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:52 am
''Hey those times, when we were hunted, were the bests to my taste. It is true that you have been formed recently ((Does that still hold or are you an ancestral vampire like Ulric? If the older plot doesn't hold in this situation, I'll change my post =P)), you never lived through that era... The good old days... Action everyday and blood was coming to me everyday... Never famine for us, vampires at those times...'' Ulric thought of the old days when people were all about superstitions and 'myths', thinking they were real, when they actually were, but couldn't find the proofs for every case to actually show that these myths existed...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:58 am
[no im Very old] "I rember i also rember that everyday someone thought a simply wooden cross coul us or holy water seared flesh. I love blood but i also know where to find it. Enough to feed families of our kind."- I looked at the girls staring at my side as i walked by ulric a note dropped for him. It read. "Roof tomorrow morning at 2 am"  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:13 pm
Ulric sighed. ''What ever you say... Intelligence acumulates if it's passed down right to the next generations, my friend... Wonder why, I, the lord of a prosperous city in our world, yould be here, in the human world, training newly made vampires and eliminating the dangers of being found and bring back the eras where we were less populated... Oh and, I am passed the level of 2nd grade. No need of passing notes...'' Ulric came back to Kyra in front of him. ''Not interested in mythology or anything of sort, no?'' Ulric asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:22 pm
- i laugh and then decide to lounge in a tree-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:22 am
Kyra was munching on her sandwich when she saw Ulric suddenly perk up and start whispering something. Of course, it wasn't even really whispering, it was quieter, and Kyra couldn't hear what he was saying. Witchcraft much? she thought to herself amusedly and eyed his book again. "Sounds interesting" she gave him a quick smile before taking another bite out of her lunch.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff