Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:34 pm

she walked to her locker and took out her books "hmm class starts in.....2 minutes" she closed and locked her locker and walked to class
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:36 pm

"After this class that Angel goes to she will attack."said the king's voice in adina's head.

"I Know and i'll be ready"she said then she walked to the castle.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:39 pm

she smiled and turned into the wind, floating around the school
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:40 pm

When Adina got to the entrance of the castle Shiekah was waiting there with the sheath that held ger sword on her side."You ready?"she asked

"Of course."Adina said and walked to her side

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:46 pm

a wolf ran to them "sorry to dissapoint you but change of plans" said a note on the wolf, the wolf dropped the note and vanished
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:48 pm

"Well even though she think's she's not going to attack in a few minute's she's wrong."Shiekah said."The king looked through the pool of sight of the future and he said she would say she was not going to do it but she does anyway's.He say's she's trying to make us get off guard."

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:50 pm

she smiled and appeared "you know your pretty smart" she said laughing "but i didnt feel like fighting you today, its not, hmm how do i say it" she looked up at the sky "not the right time" she smiled and faded into the wind
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:54 pm

then Adina put her hand out and all the wind turned into a blizzard and Angel reappeared

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:56 pm

she smiled "its going to take alot more than ice to stop me" she said then vanished, she appeared back in her room, she opened her closet and looked in for something
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:59 pm

But it was a trap and the room vanished and she appeared to be in a dungeon and this dungeon had an enchantment which made it to where no one can use there power's in it to escape.

"Perfect girl's you got her warped there."the king voice said to the to girls then they walked into the castle.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:01 pm

she smiled, "plan A success" she thought. she leaned against the wall and looked at her nails "so do whatever king, im not afraid,oh by the way did u get that fake necklace i gave you? or the one Adina gave you?" she asked her nails sharpening
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:04 pm

But then her nails went back to normal."You should know this enchantment it's very powerrful and not even you can use you're power's with it here."the king voice said to her

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:05 pm

she smiled "and you think im afraid?" she asked pulling out a file and filing her nails
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:14 pm

Then Shiekah appeared on the other side of the bar's and she waved her hand and the room became one like adina's room except darker."That should make it a little more comfortable for you."she said as she walked over to the small table and set a plate of food on it,but the enchantment was still on the room so Angel could not escape.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:17 pm

she sat down leaning against the wall "not hungry" she said filing her long nails
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games