Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:53 pm
she looks at him "he's just being stupid and attacking everything he sees" she said yawning  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:53 am
For a 'long' moment Eugene Stopped, and simply looked the speaker in the eye. "Indeed. You, crazy one. Stop, control yourself, or I will be forced to inform my boss about your actions. Blugend one, May I ask if you are seriously injured?"  

Atarget4u

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:54 am
smiles "crazy one, now there is a perfect name for him, well ill be around" starts to walk away  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:56 am
walks into his dorm to get a text book with his homework in it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:39 pm
Atarget4u
Marching around a Corner, Eugene Catches this incident in the making. As he steps around, Gene Barks in an athoritive like voice, attempting to stop the kid from beating the other with a rock. “You there, stand fast! May I ask what is going on here? Why are you hitting him? Please, indulge me, if either of you may.”

crazy guy-ok ok man i will stop killing and pulling fire alarms

megaman-*snaps crazy guys neck* ok your dead THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY SEEYA *walks out of the thred*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:45 pm
Megamanexe709
Atarget4u
Marching around a Corner, Eugene Catches this incident in the making. As he steps around, Gene Barks in an athoritive like voice, attempting to stop the kid from beating the other with a rock. “You there, stand fast! May I ask what is going on here? Why are you hitting him? Please, indulge me, if either of you may.”

crazy guy-ok ok man i will stop killing and pulling fire alarms

megaman-*snaps crazy guys neck* ok your dead THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY SEEYA *walks out of the thred*
wtaches from his locker
oook then  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:28 pm
megaman- hay guys i am back hay sorry but another guy is runing around that i got to catch/kill but this time he is running around naked so do u want to deal withe this

crazy naked guy- *runs by*

megaman-AHHHHHHHHHHHH *throws up* god no ahhhhhh my eyes ahhhhhhhhhh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:37 pm
"Okay then. Ill let him be. Moron. And I have to educate THAT? May Dogan and the gods help me..." Rubbing his brow out of frustration, and struting away, He mumbles something about the decline of intelects in the nation, and Spread of communisim.  

Atarget4u

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:41 pm
Atarget4u
"Okay then. Ill let him be. Moron. And I have to educate THAT? May Dogan and the gods help me..." Rubbing his brow out of frustration, and struting away, He mumbles something about the decline of intelects in the nation, and Spread of communisim.

megaman-hay i didn't ask for that i was hired by the school to get rid of those guys and the other crazy guy was speeding of with batman superman darth vader and the hogwarts express so to stop the crazy acts that go on the school asked me to take care of it SO THERE  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:54 pm
Pauseing, Eugene returns around from the direction he was heading off to. "...jolly good, A goon for a school. A hired gun. A merc. If I understand you corectly, you wanted to kill him? Stop playing mind games. Go to your dorm.  

Atarget4u

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:56 pm
Megamanexe709
Atarget4u

megaman-hay i didn't ask for that i was hired by the school to get rid of those guys and the other crazy guy was speeding of with batman superman darth vader and the hogwarts express so to stop the crazy acts that go on the school asked me to take care of it SO THERE
sits by his locker the whole time watching them talk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:58 pm
Atarget4u
Pauseing, Eugene returns around from the direction he was heading off to. "...jolly good, A goon for a school. A hired gun. A merc. If I understand you corectly, you wanted to kill him? Stop playing mind games. Go to your dorm.

megaman-actiualy i am a mavrick hunter but work dryed up so BLAME THE SCHOOL  

Megamanexe709

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:09 pm
"Moveing on. Id blame the school food...don't eat the slopy joe speacial. Its Sh-orts...yeah...on a shingle...SOS." Maching away, Gene heads for his class room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:12 pm
Atarget4u
"Moveing on. Id blame the school food...don't eat the slopy joe speacial. Its Sh-orts...yeah...on a shingle...SOS." Maching away, Gene heads for his class room.

megaman- u know what i quit don't come crying to me if the place is over runed by crazy naked guys and batman and stuf *slams door and car speeds off*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:46 pm
walks pass them "umm whats his problem?" she asked walking to her locker  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items