Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:37 am
"I would make a point to NEVER, start tracking an innocent human, then get killed in the process, OR let my mate do that. So we're at a moot point." Said Edward, already on his way back to Bella.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:58 am
Whatever. Victoria started back down teh mountian towards one of the few airports.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:08 pm
"Alice, can you see what's going on?" Rosalie asked, holding Hailey close to her. Just then Hailey started crying. "Emmett can you make her a bottle?" Rosalie asked. "Of course Rose" Emmett agreed and made a bottle, going at human speed making it. Rosalie comforted Hailey and the other two children as the older two started waking up. Emmett came back with a bottle and Rosalie fed it to Hailey while Emmett calmed down the older ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:29 pm
Simon clung to Emmett, crying. This was as close to his dad as he could get if Edward wasn't home. "Mama....?" he asked tearfully.[/olive]

Hannah rubbed her big green eyes and waddled to Rosalie and Hailey. She put a tiny hand on Hailey's forehead. "Hi baby," she said.

Bella let Edward come to her. She was so afraid of what he'd think of her. Covered in blood that was freezing fast. Bella knew she looked like a monster.

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 pm
Emmett picked up Simon. "Mama will be home shortly little man. It'll all be ok" Emmett promised, rocking him gently.
Rosalie picked up Hannah after situating herself so that she could hold and feed the baby with one hand and pick up Hannah with the other. "There's a nice girl" Rosalie praised Hannah, giving her a hug. "Do you want to hold her once I'm done feeding her?" Rose offered, realizing just how nice it was to be a mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:40 pm
Simon sniffled. "Mama be home NOW,"he whined.

"Yay, me hold," Hannah grinned. She put her hand on Hailey's cheek. "Good baby."  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:25 am
Emmett sighed. "Your mama and daddy had to go to work sweetie. They will be home tomorrow most likely" 'Hopefully' he thought.
Rose smiled at Hannah and how much she had changed from the hyper little girl to a calm girl around the baby. Rosalie burped Hailey and then handed her to Hailey. "Careful now, remember to support the babies head" Rosalie instructed gently to the little girl. "Simon do you want to hold Hailey next?" Rosalie asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:12 pm
Alice smiled a small smile. "Bella just hunted for her first time, but I suppose I'm going to have to show her how to hunt and NOT ruin her clothes at the same time." She said with a small chuckle. "Victoria is leaving." She added as a sidenote.

Edward smirked as he watched his beautiful Bella approach him, covered in blood. Not a sight he had ever really wished to see, but she was glorious none the less. He opened his arms wide, waiting for her to run.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:17 pm
"I agree. That's good though, that she's hunting and Victoria leaving. Do you know when they will get home?" Rosalie asked softly so only the vampires could hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 am
Victoria boarded a private plane jst before it left, after some pursuasion to the poilet, she convinced him to drop her off in Forks.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:20 pm
"NO baby. I want mama," Simon pouted. Where could she possibly have gone? Had she forgotten all about him?

"She mine pwetty baby," Hannah smiled proudly up at Rose.

Bella got slowly to her feet, feeling stronger. She couldn't resist Edward's open arms. She ran to him, nearly knocking him off the ground.

"Edward...I'm so sorry..." She buried her bloody face into his chest.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:07 pm
Rose smiled at Hannah, laughing a quiet, musical laugh. "She's your baby cousin... or sister if you both want to call her that" Rose smiled. Emmett also laughed at Hannah. "She hasn't forgot about you little one, your moma's sick right now, she's waiting until she is better to see you" Emmett explained. Rose looked at Alice, a look that said 'When is Bella coming back?' on her face.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:42 am
The little half-vampire kissed 'her' baby. Then she wrinkled her tiny nose. "Baby smell funny," she announced.

Simon stood up on Emmett's lap and put his tiny arms around Emmett's thick neck. Silent tears ran down his cheeks. He could take care of his mommy if she hadn't left!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:07 pm
Edward pulled Bella closer to him, pulling her back onto the snow with him. "You have nothing to be sorry for." He murmured, kissing her gently.

Alice smiled reassuringly. "Soon, I can call them if you want, before they get too busy." She winked.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 pm
Rosalie laughed, both at Hannah and what Alice meant. "Please, if you could. Let us talk to them" Rosalie said, pointedly looking at the kids. "The baby smells funny does she? Do you want to help me give her a bath?" Rosalie offered. Emmett hugged Simon close to him. "Moma's going to be home soon! She's starting to feel better. Just give her a few more days and she'll be here" Emmett told the little boy.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff