Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:40 pm
"You used to be-"

(I'm pretty sure you want to cut him off.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:47 pm
((lol^ ^))

She put a finger to his lips, "I hate that I was ever like that, Tobius. That I didn't realize that I love you, that I was cruel. That I kicked you aside, and treated to so." She looked away, unable to look at him, "I.....I hate myself.........I've never been more disterbed by anything....."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:04 pm
He nudged her face back toward him gently with his thumb, and wiped away a tear that was starting to form. He was beginning to cry himself. "So you have changed... And of your own will, it seems. You were beautiful this whole time; it does not matter. The past doesn't matter; it is over, it is done. The present, and our future... That's all that matters. Being with you to share it all... That's all that matters..." He tried to speak. Finding he couldn't, he merely finished up that touching speech by holding her tightly in his arms. Soon, he found the words. "Please... Don't hate yourself... For then, I'd hate myself for causing such misery upon you, and we'd both be miserable. We are to be wed. This is a happy occasion. Please, for me and yourself, cheer up."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:08 pm
She smiled and kissed him, "Okey." She gently swept her lips across his.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:14 pm
"Now, shall we begin with the arrangements for the wedding? The Royal Advisors are anxious to see the Wedding Hall used once again."

(Don't worry. I shall revive the bad guy quite soon. We never did get to see what happened to that magic mirror...)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:23 pm
((oh, joy! evil happenings! domokun ))

"Yes, we'd better go." She smiled.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:48 pm
Meanwhile, back in The Black Forest, all the animals were living and thriving normally... with one exception.

In the clearing where the Castle of Endless Night once stood, no animal dare lay a step. No grass grew there; not even a shadow would linger on that spot. A large mirror lay face-down in the center, waiting for an unsuspecting person to pick it up...

It was not sheer dumb luck that the Royal Huntsman was in that wood that day. He was gathering large game for the great feast to be held at the wedding when he spotted the mirror. Curious, he drew closer to it, not paying attention to the blighted earth that surrounded it...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:50 am
At that moment....

In the royal palace. Lilly and Tobius where going to meet the rest of the Elimental Guardians. "It was interesting speaking with My advisors again....Do you think I'll remember the names of the Guardians?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:31 pm
"Probably not... unless the old you actually cared for the man she flaunted. Then you may remember one."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:12 pm
"Who?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:00 pm
"Oh, har-de-har-har. Perhaps you're just pretending not to remember him to make me feel better. Mordecai, Guardian of Earth, was your former beau."

Meanwhile, Xane, in the flesh of the Huntsman, had been dragging a great sleigh of slain creatures toward the castle, a sick smile on his pirated face...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:19 am
"Mordecai?..........He has dark hair?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:58 pm
"...I suppose you could say that..."

As Xane approached the castle, he stopped to put some special... 'spices'... onto the meat. When he finally came to the gate, he was stopped. An adolescent guard stood there, his spear crossed against the gate and his voice wheedling and nerdy.

"Halt! Why is the meat white?"

Xane was nobody's fool. This simpleton would not be so wise as to outwit him. "This is a special salt from the Sandsea. I acquired it to preserve the meat. The royal wedding is not happening immediately, therefore the meat is going to have to last."

The guardsman wrinkled his nose. "It has an odd scent."

"Of course it does! The minerals that surrounded the salt when it was mined gave it a rich aroma! That's the thing about foreign spices; they always have something odd about 'em."

"Wow! You sure know a lot about spices! Usually, you're quite addle-pated, milord." The guard let Xane through, and Xane was chuckling under his breath...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:56 pm
"At last you return, Lord Xane." A womans voice said beside him.
((Yes, Jessamine is evil.))
"hmmmm...." She looked thoughtful, "You know.......that I love you.....Right?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:11 pm
"Yes. As for exactly how much... I don't believe even the wisest of men could answer correctly. You are the only one who knows that answer. If you wish me to know, let me know."

Xane would have smacked Jessamine if it wouldn't cause a ruckus. He cursed under his breath, berating her in hushed tones for her stupidity. "You addle-pated simpleton! Hold thyne tongue! We are in the presence of the public, minion, and we can't have my true identity spread about. I'm in the vessel of the Royal Huntsman. Act like it, dammit!" He continued to pull the sledge, turning his grimace of anger into a pretend expression of effort, as to not draw any attention.

(Good, evil, it doesn't matter; either way, your character should be fairly smart about these things unless you're actually trying for the idiot angle.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff