Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:31 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"yes he is" she looked up at him "is there something wrong?"

"What? No," he said, looking at her, smiling. "So, where to?"
"okay" she looked around and smiled "come on, these people make the best deserts"

"Mmm, what kind of desserts?" he asked as he followed beside her.
"every kind" she said opening the door "Mrs. Reagan" she said walking in

looks up from the dough "well hello dear, its so good to see you again"

"Hello ma'am," he said as he entered the door behind Lola.

"hello there child" she said smiling "come, come, i have some sweets for you two" she waved her hand over and walked towards the back

"come on" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:04 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"okay" she looked around and smiled "come on, these people make the best deserts"

"hello there child" she said smiling "come, come, i have some sweets for you two" she waved her hand over and walked towards the back

"Alrighty then," he said, following after Lola and the lady.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:08 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"here you go" she said showing them the back room filled with every kind of desserts ever

"thank you Mrs. Reagan, you make the best things ever" she smiled and grabbed a cookie "here try"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:20 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"here you go" she said showing them the back room filled with every kind of desserts ever

"thank you Mrs. Reagan, you make the best things ever" she smiled and grabbed a cookie "here try"

"Okay," he said as he took the cookie and bit into it. His eyes widened as he started to scarf it down. "This....is the best cookie," he said as he finished it, smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:22 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Okay," he said as he took the cookie and bit into it. His eyes widened as he started to scarf it down. "This....is the best cookie," he said as he finished it, smiling.
she laughed "i told you, she makes the best stuff in all of the land"

"oh your too kind" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:28 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Do you have any donuts?" he asked, looking around with excitement.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:31 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "oh does she" she grabbed his hand and walked towards the back "Thank you Mrs. Reagan" she called as she saw her walk back to the front to help a customer  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:36 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "oh does she" she grabbed his hand and walked towards the back "Thank you Mrs. Reagan" she called as she saw her walk back to the front to help a customer

"Woohoo, donuts," he said with excitement, almost drooling at the thought.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:38 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "ok so there are 30 different kinds, and you can only eat.... 10. got that" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:42 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "ok so there are 30 different kinds, and you can only eat.... 10. got that" she said smiling

"Can I just buy like a dozen glazed?" he asked, already taking out his wallet.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:44 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "you dont want to try any of her flavors?" she shrugged "ok then" she reached up and grabbed a box "here" she said holding it in front of him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:50 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "you dont want to try any of her flavors?" she shrugged "ok then" she reached up and grabbed a box "here" she said holding it in front of him

"Mmm," he said as he took the box and looked at the donuts inside. He went up to the counter, asking the nice lady how much they were.  

Repressed Memories

cestaticket

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:53 am
Username:Cestaticket
RPG Name:Squall Leonhart
Sex:Male
World you came from:Earth
Side(Light or darkness):Both
Height:5'8
Element:Fire
Abilities:Can Summon GF (Guardian Forces), Can Cast Magic,Gunblade Can Change Its Type: Revolver,Kiat,Kurtis Revolver,Kurtis Kiat,Twin Lance, Super Avenger,LionHeart.
Class:Human
Weapons(If any):GunBlade (LionHeart)
History(Description):The Taciturn And Relucant Hero.
A Cadet In SeeD, The Special Combat Unit Of The Balamb Garden Military Academy.His Aloof And Anti-Social Behavior Makes Him Appear Selfish And Lacking A Sense Of Team Unity.Squall Dislikes Having Others Involved In His Affairs, And Best Described As A Lone Wolf.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:53 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Mmm," he said as he took the box and looked at the donuts inside. He went up to the counter, asking the nice lady how much they were.
"oh just take them, i alway give Lola and her friends free donuts, she was the one who helped me make them anyways, so just take them" she said smiling

"Thank you Mrs. Reagan, ill be back next week to help you out ok"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:15 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"oh just take them, i alway give Lola and her friends free donuts, she was the one who helped me make them anyways, so just take them" she said smiling

"Thank you Mrs. Reagan, ill be back next week to help you out ok"

"Wow, thanks ma'am," he said as he went over and stood next to Lola, smiling.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games