Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:33 pm

Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Wow, Katsa was finally found?!? whee That was a bad rescue mission on my part. We only helped a little. gonk Uh...we got a bit side-track with all the other stuff going on...*coughcough* >_< sweatdrop gonk

Youta: Yo Katsa!!! Welcome back!!! 3nodding Let's hope your disappearance won't happen again. Btw, who was held responsible for this complicated mishap? confused

*too busy muttering something and beating herself senseless* ...sorry...ouch...unable to...ouch...bad friend...ouch...sort of punishment...ouch...disappear myself...ouch... gonk gonk crying

Youta: Yeah um anyways, that must have been one heck of an adventure for you eh Katsa? I'm just glad that your all safe and sound...right? stare sweatdrop

Well, I'm afraid this is the part where I have to let you all down.
Sephiroth: What are you babbling about?
I'm sorry, guys, but you shouldn't have rescued me.
GranKuwagamon: eek eek gonk gonk burning_eyes burning_eyes question question

*gives Katsa an evil glint* What was that Katsa? I DARE you to say that again. *cracks knucles*

Youta: But...why Katsa? GKM has been sick with worry over your disappearance!! Don't you care about his feelings?!? gonk gonk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:40 pm

Hey, Youta! Are you going to Digivolve now that Waspmon is avaliable?

Digitized

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:54 pm

Gab Ghost
Hey, Youta! Are you going to Digivolve now that Waspmon is avaliable?

eek W-What did you just say Gabby??? eek

Youta: But...I thought they didn't have the sprite for it. Frankly, I'm rather surprised as well. 3nodding eek

Who cares about that?!? scream Finally!! Our patience has been rewarded!! Let's go Youta!! Time for some changes!! whee xd *quickly runs off*

Youta: Why is it that she's more excited than me...? sweatdrop Oh and thanks for bringing up the news, Gabby. 3nodding biggrin *follows Angel*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:56 pm

Oh, you didn't know? Good thing I said something xD Good luck with evolution Youta :3

Digitized

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:08 pm

looks who more powerful than ever..........
Omega: heh........hey guys u missed me?

@Katsa: WTH?! y didn't u want to be saved?!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:12 pm

Gab Ghost
Oh, you didn't know? Good thing I said something xD Good luck with evolution Youta :3

Guess who's back??? Now that I've already filled out the form, we just have to wait. *dances around*

Youta: Thanks once again Gabby. Well, if you hadn't said anything, someone else would have probably point it out eventually...I think. sweatdrop Angel, don't forget to say thanks.

Oh, right. Thank you for telling us Gabby. Seems we owe you big time. 3nodding whee

Youta: ...... sweatdrop

Tear_Angel

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:15 pm

The_real_Axel

Who's the new dude? Never seen him before. stare

Youta: It sounds like he knows us though. *stares at Omega* Um, excuse me but...do we know you? Cause we certainly don't. 3nodding gonk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:18 pm

Guys, you don't get it. Me staying with them and getting experimented on was the only thing keeping her alive. Why do you think I snuck out and went willingly? *takes a paper out of his pocket and tosses it to GranKuwagamon, who reads it*
GranKuwagamon: "If you don't come quietly, she dies"? What does this... *eyes travel to the pictures of Tiara on the desk* ...you don't mean... her? *Katsa nods solumnly* Oh sheet.

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:19 pm

tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Youta: It sounds like he knows us though. *stares at Omega* Um, excuse me but...do we know you? Cause we certainly don't. 3nodding gonk
Omega: guys stop kidding its me Adell and Chaos ^^
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:20 pm

The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Looking good man!

You look very powerful.

Digitized

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:20 pm

Katsa Darksword
Guys, you don't get it. Me staying with them and getting experimented on was the only thing keeping her alive. Why do you think I snuck out and went willingly? *takes a paper out of his pocket and tosses it to GranKuwagamon, who reads it*
GranKuwagamon: "If you don't come quietly, she dies"? What does this... *eyes travel to the pictures of Tiara on the desk* ...you don't mean... her? *Katsa nods solumnly* Oh sheet.
oh sweet niblets......
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:22 pm

Gab Ghost
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Looking good man!

You look very powerful.
Omega: thanks guys! ^^

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:28 pm

The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
oh sweet niblets......

Sephiroth: First Cloud, then you and Granny. What is it about women that makes people perform idiotic acts?
GranKuwagamon: stare I'll bet you're gay.
Well, I know that they have her because they showed her to me, but then they knocked me out and took me to the cave, saying that if I wasn't there, they'd either kill her or put her through some kind of sick experiments, whichever they felt more in the mood for.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:32 pm

Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
oh sweet niblets......

Sephiroth: First Cloud, then you and Granny. What is it about women that makes people perform idiotic acts?
GranKuwagamon: stare I'll bet you're gay.
Well, I know that they have her because they showed her to me, but then they knocked me out and took me to the cave, saying that if I wasn't there, they'd either kill her or put her through some kind of sick experiments, whichever they felt more in the mood for.
crap u should have told us sooner!

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:32 pm

The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

*mouth drops down* No way!!!! How can that...digimon be Adell and Chaos?!? He looks nothing like them!! Why Axel? Why did you erased their individuality??? gonk gonk

Youta: *stares admirely at Omega* Wow. You look so cool, Omega!! Guess you'd beat anyone easily huh? 3nodding AWESOME!!! whee xd
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games