Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:25 pm
"Don't get in my way..itachi wants to die...i say let him." ryoku said as he hid somewhere sending shadow clones out to fight each time one would die."Itachi...we don't have the time to play games...i'm not here to fight them..if you keep wasting my time i'll be forced to kill you myself."he said as he did handseals."Hiraishin no jutsu." ryoku says disappearing.Damn it if they interfere i won't have my chance to kill itachi, ugh i might have to knock them out...or..i can tell one of them my plan..Koshi..heh. ryoku said reappearing behind koshi."Hey...don't move..i'm not here to fight..look i'm only trying to kill itachi, i have no business with you guys, please keep your friends out of the way..don't let them get hurt or you'll be next." ryoku says to koshi disappearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:33 pm
Kohaku jumped into a seperate tree, producing a solid clone that seemed to be the real him, only dissapearing when he chose to make it.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:38 pm
Hm he deserves more credit then I give him too bad that was just a pointless attack. Ok time for the real deal. "Curse seal level 2. Now gates one, two, three, and four open." Kravizto said opening the first four gates by just concentrating. "I see you and your clone Harrun." Kravizto said looking into the tree. He hit the others knocking them out quickly charging up the the tree to hit both Harrun and his clone sending them flying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:44 pm
Kohaku skidded back on his feet. "Damn... Looks like I'm going to have to get involved in this fight..." He said, sighing. "Oh. And by the way, the names Kohaku."  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:49 pm
Ryoku steps in."Hey...you guys mind...i'm trying something here.."ryoku said taking off his cloak."Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu-Great fireball technique." he yelled throwing his cloak in the air burning it."Sharingan!" ryoku closes his eyes."Mangekyou sharingan!" ryoku said opening them."Be right back." he said running to the fight on the other side."Amaterasu!" ryoku says sending half the forest to another dimension.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:51 pm
Kohaku stared confused. He chased after Ryoku, not feeling like fighting, but wanting to know what was going on.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:54 pm
"Ha ha you actually going to get involved now Kohaku." Kravizto said. "OK time for you to experience the power of an Uchiha. Well a strong one that is." Kravizto disappeared reappearing right behind Kohaku hitting him in the back making him fly to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:56 pm
Ryoku looks back smiling."hey what's up? uhh..listen don't take this the wrong way but...i'm gonna end akatsuki..and i'm gonna kill itachi, And now that i have all of your attention..thats not itachi..itachi's been hiding out at the hideout for sometime..orochimaru is here though..he wants naruto also for he is valuable to itachi..itachi wants to exchange sasuke for naruto..knowing orochimaru would come get him, itachi would doop him not giving sasuke but using sasuke and revivng Tengu..thats all i have to say.."ryoku said as he opened his eyes again."AMATERASU!" he yelled as he sent the clones to another dimension.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:57 pm
Kohaku dissapeared into a puff of smoke and continued chasing Ryoku. "Oh. I don't really care about Akatsuki... I haven't been in it for quite some time.... Thought we were having a reunion."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:02 pm
"Alright...let's finish this and find orochimaru."  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:06 pm
Kohaku looked around at the dieing shinobi, seeing a pale man that resembled a snake anda young ninja wearing bright orange clothes. "Found 'em"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:07 pm
"So you weren't joining back up ok." Kravizto said going back to normal. "Damn that takes a lot out of you." Kravizto said leaning against the tree. "Itachi is at the hideout huh. Well Orochimaru won't get Naruto he's long gone by now." Kravizto said watching Ryoku to make sure he didn't do anything suspicous.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:08 pm
"Stupid jinchuriki."ryoku said shaking his head left and right."Hiraishin no jutsu."ryoku said appearing next to naruto."Hey" he says trying to get his attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:11 pm
Kohaku coppied his jutsu, appearing next to Orochimaru.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 pm
"What is it with him and that jutsu?" Kravizto said asking Kohaku. "Man I'm tired." Kravizto just went and took a nap.

((I'm gonna go cause I have work today so yeah I'll be on later.))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games