Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:27 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
her eyes look at the two sisters and looks back at her brother and takes the nife out he falls to the floore "You tried to keep this from happening you knew this would happen sooner r later thats why younever left me alone thats why isnt it?!"
she looked at her "whats the matter with you? killing your own brother"
thats not her i think some one else is in her
[well u know what i mean" "then we have to stop her" she walks towards her "put your brother down, dont hurt anyone, we are here to help, not fight"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
her eyes look at the two sisters and looks back at her brother and takes the nife out he falls to the floore "You tried to keep this from happening you knew this would happen sooner r later thats why younever left me alone thats why isnt it?!"

"Stop hurting Meaneil!!!!" glares at her, "dont make me fight you...."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
[well u know what i mean" "then we have to stop her" she walks towards her "put your brother down, dont hurt anyone, we are here to help, not fight"
marcus walks up next to her
he isent your enemy
he watched over you for so long he cares about you  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:29 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
look at him "Rong agen" then turns to her brother "I got rid of the necklace, you happy now?" he looks at her "why?why would you do that"tears fill in his eyes she says "oh please like I care if you cry" claws out she pulls her arm ready to strike "Sweet dreams..."  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:30 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
look at him "Rong agen" then turns to her brother "I got rid of the necklace, you happy now?" he looks at her "why?why would you do that"tears fill in his eyes she says "oh please like I care if you cry" claws out she pulls her arm ready to strike "Sweet dreams..."
marcus grabs the hand of elly
i cant let you hurt him he is owed a life from me  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:32 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
she grabbed her brother "its ok" she said setting him on the ground, she looked at elly "this isnt you, i may not know you, now im going to change you back" she walks towards her  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:33 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
looks at him "and he owe's his life to me" she lets go of Meaneil and socks him in the face "release me" she pushes him away  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
looks at him "and he owe's his life to me" she lets go of Meaneil and socks him in the face "release me" she pushes him away
she grabbed her "hey leave him alone, and snap out of it"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
she grabbed her brother "its ok" she said setting him on the ground, she looked at elly "this isnt you, i may not know you, now im going to change you back" she walks towards her
Meaneil yells "Dont touch her! you must find her necklace"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
marcus holds her arms and keeps her from running  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
she grabs her hands and fliped her hard onto the ground with a hard bang  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Meaneil yells "Dont touch her! you must find her necklace"
some one find it ill hold her from hurting any one or hueting herself  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
she grabs her hands and fliped her hard onto the ground with a hard bang
she stood up weakly "ill find your damn necklace" she said vanishing in the darkness "sister come"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games