Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:10 am

Evy-Chan1337
*in the other dimension still* when she come back to the cave he had not woke up yet. she laid the food she had found on the ground and begun to cook. suddenly the stranger ground and turned.she jumped in surprise, but something fell out of his pocket. she took it up, it was a letter. she looked at him, could she open it? she couldnt do anyting about it, hes curisoity were to strong. she opened it and read. it stood his name, age and, and, she gasped.
this guy was a teacher on thea school she was supposed to go on. "you are a teacher! maybe you can get me out of here?"but what would happen to those who were with him? would the king kill them? she chook her head and begun to cook again.

(Is the teacher you are controlling by chance Saiden)?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:14 am

LanceCalvis
Evy-Chan1337
*in the other dimension still* when she come back to the cave he had not woke up yet. she laid the food she had found on the ground and begun to cook. suddenly the stranger ground and turned.she jumped in surprise, but something fell out of his pocket. she took it up, it was a letter. she looked at him, could she open it? she couldnt do anyting about it, hes curisoity were to strong. she opened it and read. it stood his name, age and, and, she gasped.
this guy was a teacher on thea school she was supposed to go on. "you are a teacher! maybe you can get me out of here?"but what would happen to those who were with him? would the king kill them? she chook her head and begun to cook again.

[for me it looks like it is so :3]

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:15 am

Dumbledore came back in, looking sad and worried.
"Saiden has gotten you into some trouble. But you musn't fear. I am coming with you to the trial and if you come peacefully, everything will be fine. I will protect you. But you must come, that is the law in that country"
Dumbledore called his phoenix and it landed on his shoulder. Dandellion moved beside im and nodded to Logen and Arage.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:16 am

LanceCalvis
Evy-Chan1337

(yeah. sorry. but you can take him back whenever you want.)

Evy-Chan1337

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:23 am

(Wacram, post to samurai roleplay^^)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:24 am

Krusadin
Dumbledore came back in, looking sad and worried.
"Saiden has gotten you into some trouble. But you musn't fear. I am coming with you to the trial and if you come peacefully, everything will be fine. I will protect you. But you must come, that is the law in that country"
Dumbledore called his phoenix and it landed on his shoulder. Dandellion moved beside im and nodded to Logen and Arage.

*Logen just looked at dumbledore a bit chocked:*

"it is as i have heard, in your older days, you have started to trust to much, this person here is not trustable, i can feel it in my entire beeing, and my pheonix say so too!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:27 am

Krusadin
(Wacram, post to samurai roleplay^^)

[as you wish sir mom razz ]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:27 am

Evy-Chan1337
LanceCalvis
Evy-Chan1337

(yeah. sorry. but you can take him back whenever you want.)

(I will allow it but from this point I will rp Saiden and you can still describe the other stuff). Controlling another persons character is considered godmodding and can seriously mess with a person character development). (What I am saying is don't make a habit of it, this gets people kicked out of rps).

The name on the paper read Saiden Infinity (the true ruler). Beside it was the name George in parenthesis and the name was written like this Age: Zero. Saiden smelled the food cooking as he lay there too wounded to move. He winced from the pain gritting his teeth. He didn't say a word and instead just looked weakly up at the top of the cave. The dirt and rock had formed small spikes on the ceiling which different bugs crawled on. It was rather cold and damp in the cave as well. The dirt was a bit sand like as he moved his right hand along the ground just a half an inch.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:29 am

Dumbledore smiled to Logen.
"I may be old but I am not senile. Defying laws of the other world would bring danger upon the whole Hogwarts. I must do my duty to protect the school and its residents.
You really underestimate me, young lady. I know the risks full well and
I know that this is the only way to save Saiden. Like I said, trust me!"

Dumbledores voice was calm but decisive.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:32 am

Krusadin
Dumbledore smiled to Logen.
"I may be old but I am not senile. Defying laws of the other world would bring danger upon the whole Hogwarts. I must do my duty to protect the school and its residents.
You really underestimate me, young lady. I know the risks full well and
I know that this is the only way to save Saiden. Like I said, trust me!"

Dumbledores voice was calm but decisive.

*logen Looked a bit sadned but didnt show it in her voice as she said:*

"as you wish sir"

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:35 am

Dumbledore took Dandellions and Logens hands and made the door open.
He took them trough the gate.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:39 am

Saiden smelled the food cooking as he lay there too wounded to move. He winced from the pain gritting his teeth. He didn't say a word and instead just looked weakly up at the top of the cave. The dirt and rock had formed small spikes on the ceiling which different bugs crawled on. It was rather cold and damp in the cave as well. The dirt was a bit sand like as he moved his right hand along the ground just a half an inch.

she looked up, and her childich face lighten up."your awake! the food is soon done if you want some."

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:44 am

Evy-Chan1337
Saiden smelled the food cooking as he lay there too wounded to move. He winced from the pain gritting his teeth. He didn't say a word and instead just looked weakly up at the top of the cave. The dirt and rock had formed small spikes on the ceiling which different bugs crawled on. It was rather cold and damp in the cave as well. The dirt was a bit sand like as he moved his right hand along the ground just a half an inch.

she looked up, and her childich face lighten up."your awake! the food is soon done if you want some."

[you shouldnt use his char... as he said,... he took it back now:S]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:47 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337

(sorry, again, i'm new at this..)

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:48 am

Evy-Chan1337
Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337

(sorry, again, i'm new at this..)

[well, its not up to me to forgive you :3]
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games