Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:40 pm
Yeah, you can see him training with Dooku.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:08 pm
jedi_master_tenku
Also, about Qui Gon dying...
Correct me if I'm remembering wrong (it's been a while since I watched Episode I), but didn't Maul stab him through the abdomen? As far as I know, there is nothing vital to life right down there. At least, not anything that would kill you in a matter of minutes. In real life, a stab there might make you loose enough blood to die, but the lightsaber instantly cauterized that, so no blood-loss.
So how did Qui Gon die so fast from that wound?
He didn't die very quickly in truth; His death was a combination of shock and suffocation. the blow to his abdomen forced the air out of his lungs and the cauterization left him unable to take in another breath; meanwhile , the massive trauma unleashed multiple chemicals into his bloodstream and brain, forcing a massive shutdown of nerve and muscle masses. it was actually quite a slow and painful death. The 'instant death' people see is merely his inability to move in the first few moments. As for his body not disappearing, Qui-gon was the first Jedi to be so closely connected with the Living force, and also the first to find the secret to 'returning'. He then taught Yoda and Obi-Wan in this new path.  

Herr Xyxaan

Darth-Isis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:22 pm
Could anyone imagine what a war between the Kiliks and the Yuhzan-Vong would be like?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:52 pm
Disasterous.

Although, now that the Killiks no longer have the Dark Nest influence the Vong would slaughter them.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Mitth_raw_nuruodo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:13 pm
my mystery is how the Black Fleet Crisis sucked so bad. i mean the story itself could have been good, but everybody was OOC in the trilogy. i hate it when authors take characters and make them OOC.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:51 pm
some authors got it, others don't.  

Shinn Matsunaga

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:58 pm
Mitth_raw_nuruodo
my mystery is how the Black Fleet Crisis sucked so bad. i mean the story itself could have been good, but everybody was OOC in the trilogy. i hate it when authors take characters and make them OOC.

That's cuz it was written by some random guy.

Just like Vector Prime sucked as the NJO opener, because Bob Salvatore made everyone OOC.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:30 pm
i knda wanna know what the requirements to be an EU author are, cuz it doesnt seem that reading the other EU books is a prerequisite, lol  

Mitth_raw_nuruodo

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:37 pm
Salvatore proved that right. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:49 pm
At least it wasnt his fault for killing off Chewie.  

Mitth_raw_nuruodo

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:47 pm
True.

But he wanted to kill Luke.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:42 pm
Salvatore should stick to his dwarves and elves and keep his a** out of the GFFA.  

Shinn Matsunaga

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:04 pm
Couldn't have said it better.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:07 pm
Now why am I picturing Drizzt running around in the SW universe? eek  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:10 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Now why am I picturing Drizzt running around in the SW universe? eek

Drizzt: Greetings humans. I hail from the realms below.
(Stormies look to each other, then gun him down)
Stormy 1: Damn aliens.
Stormy 2: They get dumber all the time. this one had swords for crying out loud.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games