Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:55 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hige sat in the hot spring his pants now ripped to pieces due to the fact he had been ripping them to make bandeges for the near disemboweled stomach damn that elven noble
Saria had run into the Forest to escape the Take over and see's Him bleeding Her eye's wide scaredand confused she stares at him
hige looked up and saw her
hey its you

Looks at him confused she breathe's in and tries to speak but she stop "I..uh..." she doesnt know what to say  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:59 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hige sat in the hot spring his pants now ripped to pieces due to the fact he had been ripping them to make bandeges for the near disemboweled stomach damn that elven noble
Saria had run into the Forest to escape the Take over and see's Him bleeding Her eye's wide scaredand confused she stares at him
hey its you
the dragon looked up at her studying her it said "welcome it is nice to meet you."

*Logen looks at her and recognised her at once, it was the princess of the elven people, the people that had forgotten, the ones of her own kind, she sat down at her green dragon, she looked down at her and said:*

"what have happened?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:01 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you
the dragon looked up at her studying her it said "welcome it is nice to meet you."

*Logen looks at her and recognised her at once, it was the princess of the elven people, the people that had forgotten, the ones of her own kind, she sat down at her green dragon, she looked down at her and said:*

"what have happened?"

She looks at her and looks at the Floore ashamed "We...Were....Taken over" She doesnt look at anyone she slowly looks up at the sky to push her tears back in "So, Many...Died"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you

Looks at him confused she breathe's in and tries to speak but she stop "I..uh..." she doesnt know what to say
if you wondering why im bleeding an elf tried to disembowel me and kill me  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:02 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you

"what have happened?"
phar sighed "i have to get back to my men i must go." flying off he landed in hid troops giveing orders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:03 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you

She goes up to him and see's The wound, she reaches in her shirt and takes out a medicine and she grabs some leaves and tends to it "I...Im so sorry"  

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:04 pm
[HAVE To go to my mothers house... my father is a ********! >< see you's in ca 50 minutes!]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:05 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[HAVE To go to my mothers house... my father is a ********! >< see you's in ca 50 minutes!]

CA? you mean Cali?  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:05 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you

She goes up to him and see's The wound, she reaches in her shirt and takes out a medicine and she grabs some leaves and tends to it "I...Im so sorry"
he looks at her
it was one of your nobles who did this he a group of elves came and took me to the castle to speak with some one after words he came out and did this  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:07 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you

he looks at her
it was one of your nobles who did this he a group of elves came and took me to the castle to speak with some one after words he came out and did this
"one reson i dislike elves is their aragence this is prime prof." the blue dragon sais.  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:10 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you

he looks at her
"one reson i dislike elves is their aragence this is prime prof." the blue dragon sais.
maybe but then again maybe not
hige looks at the dragon  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:10 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you

he looks at her

She made the bleeding stop but it stung really bad from the Medicine "I had no clue, Im terribly sorry...Everything is falling apart, I didnt even know what was going on, and to escape I ran here, like a coward"
She puts on some midiseral Erbs on his wound to to make it heal fast and stop the bleeding more

ShinyToy

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:12 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you

he looks at her

She made the bleeding stop but it stung really bad from the Medicine "I had no clue, Im terribly sorry...Everything is falling apart, I didnt even know what was going on, and to escape I ran here, like a coward"
She puts on some midiseral Erbs on his wound to to make it heal fast and stop the bleeding more
"it is so sad that empires must crumble."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:13 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

he looks at her

"it is so sad that empires must crumble."

Looks at him so sad "Its probubly all my fault" She mumbles  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hey its you

he looks at her

your not a coward for running when facing unstoppable odd's  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games