Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:06 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she jumps down the rest of the way and looks around, she sensed something and fell to her knees, she closed her eyes, pain shooting througout her body "w-whos there" she whispered opening her eyes and looking around

"remember me little witch?" he asked laughing, he held up a purple gem in front of her, that weakened her

Ren jumped and kicked him in the back nocking the Gem out of his hands She grabs her by the arm and starts running "Come on! Its not safe here Princess!"
(oh i love that book, twilight and new moon, its a good book XD) she looks at her "who are you?" she asked running with her
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:10 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she jumps down the rest of the way and looks around, she sensed something and fell to her knees, she closed her eyes, pain shooting througout her body "w-whos there" she whispered opening her eyes and looking around

"remember me little witch?" he asked laughing, he held up a purple gem in front of her, that weakened her

Ren jumped and kicked him in the back nocking the Gem out of his hands She grabs her by the arm and starts running "Come on! Its not safe here Princess!"
(oh i love that book, twilight and new moon, its a good book XD) she looks at her "who are you?" she asked running with her
She looks at her and lauph's "How rude, I cant beleive you dont remember me!" They turn a corner "Im Ren remember, I was your best friend, I was a worrior in training and I used to play with you"

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:12 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She looks at her and lauph's "How rude, I cant beleive you dont remember me!" They turn a corner "Im Ren remember, I was your best friend, I was a worrior in training and I used to play with you"
she looks at her "ren.........oh i remember Ren" she smiles hugging her
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:15 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She hugs her back "Now is not the time to talk or explain but, Somthing horrible happened when you left, No one was Spared, I alone had to fight to keep my Life, I know where we can hide" She looks around "Where is that boy you Where with, we need to find him"

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:21 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She hugs her back "Now is not the time to talk or explain but, Somthing horrible happened when you left, No one was Spared, I alone had to fight to keep my Life, I know where we can hide" She looks around "Where is that boy you Where with, we need to find him"
she looks around "i dont know"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:24 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

tsume sees her from the hole in the wall
sabrina...and some girl, but why are they running
tsume jumps from the hole in the wall and landed in front of them

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:25 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she jumps "dont do that" she said looking at him "we need to go" she said grabbing his hand "someones here"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she looks around "i dont know"

She grabs her by the sholder's and looks her in the eye "We need to find him, before they do" She looks around and takes out a glass ball "Show me the Wolf Boy" It takes a while for the Crystal to show him

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:27 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she jumps "dont do that" she said looking at him "we need to go" she said grabbing his hand "someones here"

Ren looks around and says "They are coming, They know we are here now! Fallow me!" She starts running
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:31 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Ren looks around and says "They are coming, They know we are here now! Fallow me!" She starts running
she starts running after her, following her "whos coming?"

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:33 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she starts running after her, following her "whos coming?"

"The ones who have killed everything in this place! They are unstopable! Hurry! we need to get to the Portal!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:34 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

tsume follows them
whos they?
he turns into a wolf

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:36 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

tsume follows them
whos they?
he turns into a wolf
she follows "yes but who are they?" she asked
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:47 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

tsume follows them
whos they?
he turns into a wolf
she follows "yes but who are they?" she asked

"They are Evil creature's, they destroy everything and consume everything, If they Get you you will desolve into them and they will take your powers and Strength, They Divower you Soul, and turn you into one of them, They are called, The Nightmare's"

iLacey

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces