Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:27 pm
"GET THIS FILTHY THING OFF ME!" he roared, knowing it was Kyo this time. He threw her off his ear.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:12 pm
Kyo purred in amusment.
and jumped back onto his ear.  

xXbe_JealousXx

remixed34

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:58 pm
"GET THIS FILTHY THING OFF ME!" he roared, knowing it was Kyo this time. He threw her off his ear.
eek eek eek "That did not sound right."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:36 pm
"Mewww!" kyo started biting his ear again.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:52 pm
remixed34
eek eek eek "That did not sound right."

((xD))

He grabbed her and held her tight around her throat.

Kuragam ran out, in search of honey from bees and some aloe vera leaves.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:00 pm
Kyo strugled and started to bite his hand and scrach his arm.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:08 pm
Tel teleported her away from him. He sent her to a locked room, where she wouldn't find a way out, hopefully.

Aisumaru watched, amused.

Kuragam looked first for a bee hive. It was a lot harder than he thought. He searched the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm
"where am I?" Kyo said wile turning back.
"I feel so lonely!" Kyo said to herself.
"TEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyo screamed at the top of her lungs.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:51 pm
Ignoring her, Tel said, "I hope Lord is quick."

Do not be so impatient with her, Aisumaru said.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:01 pm
Kyo kicked everything.
"TTTTTTEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyo screamed again.
"IIII HHHHHAAAAAATTTTTEEEEE YYYOOOUUUU TTTEEELLLLLL!!!" Kyo screamed again.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:47 pm
Kuragam eventually found a bee hive. Unfortunately, bees were swarming around it. He took out the jar that he braought with him to store the honey. Then, hesitantly, he stuck his hand in. He felt a sharp sting everytime he was stung by a bee. He was tempted to enflame his hand and kill the bees, but didn't do it, for fear of destroying the hive. He wanted their honey, not their deaths. He felt the smooth, stick honey in his hand. Still feeling the bees stinging him, he grabbed it as if it were a solid object. He quickly pulled his hand out and let the honey slide in the jar. The enraged bees flew at him. Kuragam swiftly turned and ran further into the forest, seeking the healing plant known as aloe vera.

"What is taking him so long?!" Tel asked no on in particular. "All he needed to get was some honey and aloe vera leaves from the garden!"

It appears he knew not that aloe vera was grown here. But he must get bee's honey, and best get it from nature herself. Same with aloe vera, mind you. Aisumaru's wise voice echoed through Tel's head for some time, before taking effect.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:05 pm
"KKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM! HHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE! TTTTTTTTTEEEEELLLLLL LLLLLOOOOOCCCCCKKKKK MMMMEEEEE IIIIINNNNN AAAA DDDDAAARRRKKK RRROOOOOMMMMM!!!" kyo yelled wile almost passing iut because she didnt breath wile yelling.
((kyo said: KURAGAM! HELP ME TELL LOCKED ME IN A DARK ROOM!))  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:56 pm
((XD Gaara))

Kuragam roamed the forest floor after the long, energy consuming run from the bees. After walking for at least another hour, the sun started sinking behind the distant mountains, and the bright stars and moon began showing themselves. When the moon was high above the sky, Kuragam felt a sharp pang in his foot. He gasped in shock, and looked to see the large leaves of aloe vera, sitting in the ground as if nothing was wrong. He let out a sigh of relief and picked a couple of leaves. Knowing how long he was running, he knew he wouldn't be able to make it back to camp before sun rise at least, and since he was tired from searching, he decided to lay down on the ground and slept, ignoring the searing pain in his hand.

"The moon has risen and he still hasn't returned." Tel moaned. "We shall sleep, then if he is not back, we will search for him."

Wise decison, Aisumaru said, ignoring Kyo's screams.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:15 pm
Kyo was tierd of screaming, and Was very angry with Tel.
Kyo turned into a cat and fell asleep.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:14 am
Aisumaru went into the ice pasture, which was frozen so Aisumaru woul have a nice enviroment. He closed his eyes, and let the cool air envelope him in a frozen blanket.

Tel walked to his room, still hearing Kyo's screams in his head, although she fell asleep.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff