Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UchihaRen00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:46 pm
Hm, I like that ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:45 pm
Yes, I know you're still waiting on your test as well Ren domokun  

Windblade

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:46 am
Endless is standing outside of the academy looking up at the school. Where is Dameon at? I want to test my new techniques.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:53 am
Wind sits in the rafters above the main classroom, and ponders the universe's meaning.  

Windblade

aionthesinner1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:19 pm
aion walks into the school *once i get an answer back from windblade i will be able to take the genin test*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:53 pm
-walks and gets on top of Snoopy's dog house looking so bored-...-.-  

UchihaRen00

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:31 pm
Wind hops down from the rafters, and, landing next to Ren and her dog house(wherever that came from), offers her a piece of sage advice. "If you're that bored, then maybe you should train?"

He then contemplated it and snapped his fingers, gesturing he knew exactly what to do. "Here," he said, pulling a leaf out of one sleeve, "Balance that on your head then try spinning it for as long as possible with your chakra. Once you can do this well enough, show me and I'll give you something else to do."

With that, he hopped backward, to the side and onto the window ledge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:03 pm
oooooh that sounds fun let me try *goes to find leaf*  

aionthesinner1

UchihaRen00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:45 pm
Windblade
Wind hops down from the rafters, and, landing next to Ren and her dog house(wherever that came from), offers her a piece of sage advice. "If you're that bored, then maybe you should train?"

He then contemplated it and snapped his fingers, gesturing he knew exactly what to do. "Here," he said, pulling a leaf out of one sleeve, "Balance that on your head then try spinning it for as long as possible with your chakra. Once you can do this well enough, show me and I'll give you something else to do."

hm...ok...*grabs the leaf from you*hm...like this?*puts the leaf on her head*hm...*conciously trying hard to make the leaf move on her forehead by comcentreating her chakra on her forehead*hm...*leaf slowly spins, continues trying*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:52 pm
comes back in* i ahve a leaf yay!!  

aionthesinner1

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:24 pm
Endless walks into the school. "Where is Sensei? I want to see if he has some training exercises for me before the test. I must become stronger." Endless then roamed the halls looking for WInd Sensei.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:37 pm
UchihaRen00
Windblade

hm...ok...*grabs the leaf from you*hm...like this?*puts the leaf on her head*hm...*conciously trying hard to make the leaf move on her forehead by comcentreating her chakra on her forehead*hm...*leaf slowly spins, continues trying*
uh....*concentrates hearder*....mmm...*leaf is spinning fast and is still going * YAY!^^  

UchihaRen00

aionthesinner1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:44 pm
muhahahah i can spin the leaf....just once but you dont need to know that  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:46 pm
hmmmm wind have neothers got the first five test done??  

aionthesinner1

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:47 pm
Wind watches Ren's progress and a small grin flits over his face for a minute, as he wiggles a finger in her general direction. A small breeeze wafts in from the window and blows towards the leaf.

"Now keep the leaf on your head."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games